Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Sinny

Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club

Postby Sinny » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:22 am

Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Ethelmae02: ^^^dont you know? skankey is supposedly suddenly cured. She fired the doctor and is badmouthing her. The backstabber always does this behind one's back. She wants someone who caters to her and dont tell her the truth about herself. Dirty tramp! Sharin is supposed to be the talk of the boards,lol..really? why? cause Phylis isnt on anymore to be the most talked about. Sharin is a tramp and dirty trick and always will be.

Sharon is now badmouthing Dr Watkins? Guess that's on today's episode. Wow, badmouthing only because Dr Watkins has her number. She even knew that Sharon was responsible for what happened to Phyllis.

Actually the talk of the boards is Delia lately. I truly love it when Phyllis is brought up. It makes me miss her terribly but it reminds me just how important she still remains to this program. She is truly missed!

oh ya she sure is badmouthing the good doctor.. all cuz she could not con her.. Sharon is still being dishonest to Nick so all her flap about being better is a crock of caca. Sharon is caca.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:24 am

Quote Charlie Big: "Dirty Trick" is a great phrase to describe Sharon, Ethelmae02. She really is one, that is for sure. She goes and finds herself a different shrink? For what? So that she can manipulate this one into telling her what she wants to hear instead of the cold, hard truth? Oh, yea, she is going after Nick and nothing is going to stop her. Her doctor was very honest with her and told her to stay out of Nick's business and Adam's as well but she don't want to hear that truth because she ain't got nobody else who wants her and the only game she has is to try and play them against each other. Sadly, Adam don't want her and Nick is just too stupid to predict. Her doctor wanted to change her meds but I am wondering if she is lying and not seeing a new doctor at all. She could still be trying to medicate herself and lying to Nick, like Noah said. Just to get Nick back. I don't trust this trick and neither does Noah. Nick is just a dummy breathing air that don't circulate to his brain mass or he would see through this like his son does. Sharon is an air head with very little blood flow to her brain cells but Nick? He is just brain dead.

You are absolutely correct. I have serious doubts about this new doctor. Not exactly like Sharon is known for being honest. I can see her saying that to Nick to give the appearance of trying to help herself. But, since she's never been able to help herself in the past, I doubt she'll see a doctor until she's forced to. Not only that, but if they don't tell her what she wants to hear she won't listen anyway. Adam has made it abundantly clear that he's not interested. Nick is just lazy so I fully expect him to be her enabler once again until he finds out what she did to Phyllis and Summer, that is. After that all bets are off.

I haven't been watching lately, the Delia story line is simply too sad for me. But, for those of you that are still watching, on the plus side, sounds like Sharon has been back burned lately. So you haven't had to be subjected to that at least. Wish I could have enjoyed the vacation from the town joke, but just couldn't take the Delia story.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:25 am

Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Ethelmae02: ^^^dont you know? skankey is supposedly suddenly cured. She fired the doctor and is badmouthing her. The backstabber always does this behind one's back. She wants someone who caters to her and dont tell her the truth about herself. Dirty tramp! Sharin is supposed to be the talk of the boards,lol..really? why? cause Phylis isnt on anymore to be the most talked about. Sharin is a tramp and dirty trick and always will be.

Sharon is now badmouthing Dr Watkins? Guess that's on today's episode. Wow, badmouthing only because Dr Watkins has her number. She even knew that Sharon was responsible for what happened to Phyllis.

Actually the talk of the boards is Delia lately. I truly love it when Phyllis is brought up. It makes me miss her terribly but it reminds me just how important she still remains to this program. She is truly missed!

oh ya she sure is badmouthing the good doctor.. all cuz she could not con her.. Sharon is still being dishonest to Nick so all her flap about being better is a crock of caca. Sharon is caca.

LOL @ caca! Yes, she is! Couldn't have said it better myself! That's funny!!!!!!!! :)

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:25 am

Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun:

LOL @ caca! Yes, she is! Couldn't have said it better myself! That's funny!!!!!!!! :)

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:34 am

Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun:

I like to keep it short and to the point. Sharon IS caca.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:36 am

Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun:

I like to keep it short and to the point. Sharon IS caca.

One of the many things I love about you! I tend to ramble on and on! :-)

Pretty Emerald

Postby Pretty Emerald » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:27 pm

Stupid Sharon didn't go trick or treating with Faith and Dick......I guess because she is already a "trick" and she has her own personal ghost at home. She was probably out shagging some strange when she was supposed to be in a session with her "new therapist"! I am so sick of Sharon's lies and nonsense. She is a middle aged woman that has stayed stuck on stupid for years!!! She is the village idiot, the town tramp and the Newman wench all rolled into one messy-haired freak!

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:45 pm

Quote Pretty Emerald: Stupid Sharon didn't go trick or treating with Faith and Dick......I guess because she is already a "trick" and she has her own personal ghost at home. She was probably out shagging some strange when she was supposed to be in a session with her "new therapist"! I am so sick of Sharon's lies and nonsense. She is a middle aged woman that has stayed stuck on stupid for years!!! She is the village idiot, the town tramp and the Newman wench all rolled into one messy-haired freak!

The middle-aged freak is lying in a hospital bed in a coma, but she will rise tomorrow, as she always does on Halloween night, as the giant Chucky doll that she is.

janesBydiction

Postby janesBydiction » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:36 pm

Quote bukopandan:
Quote Pretty Emerald: Stupid Sharon didn't go trick or treating with Faith and Dick......I guess because she is already a "trick" and she has her own personal ghost at home. She was probably out shagging some strange when she was supposed to be in a session with her "new therapist"! I am so sick of Sharon's lies and nonsense. She is a middle aged woman that has stayed stuck on stupid for years!!! She is the village idiot, the town tramp and the Newman wench all rolled into one messy-haired freak!

The middle-aged freak is lying in a hospital bed in a coma, but she will rise tomorrow, as she always does on Halloween night, as the giant Chucky doll that she is.

LMAOooo. Why come into a thread clearly marked "Anti Sharon Newman Club" as a fan of Sharon to bash another character in a failed deflection attempt? This is so sad but so funny at the same time. :-)

But if it feels better I hear Sharon is claiming to anyone who will listen that she is healthy again. Unfortunately the dried up middle aged prune is still talking to her dead daughter while Nick still makes it clear he's not into her at all. Womp womp womp. 3)

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:41 pm

Quote janesBydiction:
Quote bukopandan:

LMAOooo. Why come into a thread clearly marked "Anti Sharon Newman Club" as a fan of Sharon to bash another character in a failed deflection attempt? This is so sad but so funny at the same time. :-)

But if it feels better I hear Sharon is claiming to anyone who will listen that she is healthy again. Unfortunately the dried up middle aged prune is still talking to her dead daughter while Nick still makes it clear he's not into her at all. Womp womp womp. 3)
clapping! yes the dried up used up Newman bicycle is once again spouting off lies again. Shut up Sharin you liar! Nick dont even want to have sex with you and the man never turns down a free offer but even he was repulsed by her stale self! what does that say? I see Chucky Faith is ready to go out and haunt some houses,lol. Glad to see Phylis is still a threat to some. GO Phylis!!!! she rocked this board and now its just stale sharin and her yawnfest.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”