Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
janetb

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby janetb » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:33 pm

Here in Canada there are spring and fall graduations, my son graduated with his Master's Degree in September. Maybe it's not common in the U.S. The ridiculous part is that she graduated so quickly but this is Y&R where reality has no place and it's time to prop up saint Sharon again. I read that Rey wants to give her a job at GCPD so he can get information about JT and he thinks she'll be the first one to crack.

Krikken

Postby Krikken » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:58 pm

Yrftw1210 wrote:
Krikken wrote:i hate sharon

I am not pro sharon either. Can't stand her

Thata why I'm here.

ME TOO!!!

CarselSoap

Postby CarselSoap » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:08 pm

NJ SOAP LADY wrote:
CarselSoap wrote:
janetb wrote:Recap Spoiler

It's graduation day and Sharon is giving the student address. While idiot Nick and Mariah watch and applaud she talks about her struggles with mental health and how the university helped her. I didn't watch but it all sounds nauseating. I'm not buying the new improved Sharon when we know she had a part in JT's murder and is only out to protect herself.

Thanks for the warning Janet, I read your post before I left work. Went home and deleted the episode, really not interested in watching Sharon.

I wasn't a hillary fan, but they never showed her funeral. But they show Sharon's speech.
Really ridiculous. As said on other threads can anyone tell me what school has September graduation. My oldest went to college in Rochester. They had 4 quarters of school .....you attended classes for 3 and they sent you to a job for 1. Some finished getting their needed credits at different times but formal grad was end of may.

I agree it's ridiculous that they showed Sharon's graduation speech but didn't show Hillary's funeral. I don't know about graduations from college and/or university, when my daughter graduated from high school the grad was in May.

Riskybeee

Postby Riskybeee » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:16 pm

I think a HUGE part of the tanking ratings is how Sharon never got punished for stealing CHristian and she really has been rewarded!Now she is supposedly raising him :roll: , graduating :lol: :lol: :lol:, and just being this super awesome person supposedly when we all know she is pond scum! They need to get her off the screen. No stories left!!

janetb

Postby janetb » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:40 pm

Riskybeee wrote:I think a HUGE part of the tanking ratings is how Sharon never got punished for stealing CHristian and she really has been rewarded!Now she is supposedly raising him :roll: , graduating :lol: :lol: :lol:, and just being this super awesome person supposedly when we all know she is pond scum! They need to get her off the screen. No stories left!!

She got away with keeping Christian and for deceiving Dylan about the miscarriage. Sage was killed off and never had a chance to raise the child she loved and wanted. Idiot Nick forgave Sharon and apologized for how he treated her because she suffered too, which was crap. I never thought she loved Christian, he was a means to keep Dylan and protect her lies. Sharon doesn't dserve to be anywhere near Christian and we'll see how little he means to her when she and Nick are over, again.

janetb

Postby janetb » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:50 pm

Recap Spoiler

Rey offers Sharon a job as a victim liaison at GCPD. I guess that's why they fast tracked her degree and graduation. She says no but Victoria thinks it's a good idea. Sharon would be working with Rey and could keep an eye on him and look for information they had on JT. Sharon accepts, not knowing he got her the job hoping she's the key to finding out what the four women know about JT's disappearance.

Riskybeee

Postby Riskybeee » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:22 pm

janetb wrote:Recap Spoiler

Rey offers Sharon a job as a victim liaison at GCPD. I guess that's why they fast tracked her degree and graduation. She says no but Victoria thinks it's a good idea. Sharon would be working with Rey and could keep an eye on him and look for information they had on JT. Sharon accepts, not knowing he got her the job hoping she's the key to finding out what the four women know about JT's disappearance.

Victim liaison? :lol: :lol: :lol: Is she still a model advocate?

janetb

Postby janetb » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:00 am

Sharon has always been a terrible mother, who uses her kids to get what she wants. I remember very clearly how she chose Adam, knowing what he did to Faith and how she left her kids to help him or "find herself". Christian wouldn't remember being with her and Dylan so she's not the only mother he knows. He was still an infant when Nick took him and she wasn't part of his life until Nick moved in. Didn't Nick tell Chelsea she was his mother .

I think Faith is an obnoxious , spoiled brat but she's the only one of Sharon's kids who called her out over Christian. Mariah kept her secret while they both whined and pretended to feel guilt over hurting Dylan and Nick. Noah refused to let her play the victim card when she knew the truth and kept quiet, but expected her to be forgiven and pitied , enabling her as always. Faith felt sorry for the ones who deserved it, her father and Dylan, not Sharon, and then moved un with Nick. Sharon doesn't care how her actions affect Faith, she uses her to guilt others into keeping quiet.

Faith knows that her parents are better as friends and this reunion won't work.

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:40 am

I found Sharon's graduation speech cringeworthy. there must have been a better rep to give the speech).

janetb

Postby janetb » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:48 am

SadieM wrote:I found Sharon's graduation speech cringeworthy. there must have been a better rep to give the speech).

We're supposed to buy this new, educated, improved Sharon and ignore everything she's done in the past. I hope this job at GCPD will be the beginning of wrapping up the JT s/l. Rey told Paul he thinks Sharon will be the weak link among the four which is the real reason she got the job.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”