Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
User avatar
NCgirlie33
Posts: 1473
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:37 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby NCgirlie33 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:32 am

janetb wrote:There are spoilers on this site that Rey is a GCPD detective and Nick will be arrested over JT. That will be over the credit cards and what happened at NE, but no proof he's responsible for JT's disappearance. Another spoiler says the truth about JT will come out. Will the four woman let Nick take the blame?? If it was Victor Nikki would tell the truth.
I hate to see Nick go to jail all because of what he pulled with the JT mask trying to take his father down. I think that Vicki and Nikki will let Nick take the blame so they want be caught, but not Sharon. I think she will confess the truth before she see her "one true love" go to jail for a crime he didn't commit. Nikki loves Victor more than Nick it seems...

Riskybeee
Posts: 523
Joined: Sun May 10, 2015 6:03 pm

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby Riskybeee » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:40 am

NCgirlie33 wrote:
janetb wrote:There are spoilers on this site that Rey is a GCPD detective and Nick will be arrested over JT. That will be over the credit cards and what happened at NE, but no proof he's responsible for JT's disappearance. Another spoiler says the truth about JT will come out. Will the four woman let Nick take the blame?? If it was Victor Nikki would tell the truth.
I hate to see Nick go to jail all because of what he pulled with the JT mask trying to take his father down. I think that Vicki and Nikki will let Nick take the blame so they want be caught, but not Sharon. I think she will confess the truth before she see her "one true love" go to jail for a crime he didn't commit. Nikki loves Victor more than Nick it seems...

The JT mask was hysterical.

Sharon never, ever confesses unless she wins. I could totally see her martyring herself for Nick until she finds out he had sex with Phyllis. I hope Faith tells her. :lol:

The only crime I can tell is someone is handing the mouth breather some sort of certificate of completion? :lol: :lol: :lol:

janetb
Posts: 15117
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:40 am

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby janetb » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:37 am

I don't recall Sharon ever confessing to anything. She's only sorry when she gets caught and plays the victim so she'll be forgiven and expects whoever she hurts to get over it and move on. How many times have we heard "I never meant to hurt you" or" I wanted to tell you, but". If she'd told Nick the truth he wouldn't have pretended to be JT or used his credit cards . I think he would have been angry she kept quiet knowing he was looking for JT but praised her for protecting his mother and sister. It's not just her secret so we'll see how Nikki and Victoria react and what they do.


Riskybeee
Posts: 523
Joined: Sun May 10, 2015 6:03 pm

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby Riskybeee » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:21 pm

janetb wrote:I don't recall Sharon ever confessing to anything. She's only sorry when she gets caught and plays the victim so she'll be forgiven and expects whoever she hurts to get over it and move on. How many times have we heard "I never meant to hurt you" or" I wanted to tell you, but". If she'd told Nick the truth he wouldn't have pretended to be JT or used his credit cards . I think he would have been angry she kept quiet knowing he was looking for JT but praised her for protecting his mother and sister. It's not just her secret so we'll see how Nikki and Victoria react and what they do.

She has never confessed a thing that hasn't paid for itself in pounds. First one to tell someone else's secret, but gosh, didn't get around to it with hers.

The two idiots deserve each other.

janetb
Posts: 15117
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:40 am

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby janetb » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:28 am

Sharon has always been selective when it comes to the truth. Dylan didn't deserve to know she miscarried and kept a child she knew wasn't theirs. Nick didn't deserve to know what she did to Summer and Christian. Christian's paternity wasn't her secret and telling Nick was to her benefit. Phyllis gets blamed as the reason why the wonderful Sharon couldn't tell the truth, but somehow Sharon had no problem standing up to her when it came to telling Nick, because :"he deserves to know the truth."

User avatar
NCgirlie33
Posts: 1473
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:37 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby NCgirlie33 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:54 am

Riskybeee wrote:
NCgirlie33 wrote:
janetb wrote:There are spoilers on this site that Rey is a GCPD detective and Nick will be arrested over JT. That will be over the credit cards and what happened at NE, but no proof he's responsible for JT's disappearance. Another spoiler says the truth about JT will come out. Will the four woman let Nick take the blame?? If it was Victor Nikki would tell the truth.
I hate to see Nick go to jail all because of what he pulled with the JT mask trying to take his father down. I think that Vicki and Nikki will let Nick take the blame so they want be caught, but not Sharon. I think she will confess the truth before she see her "one true love" go to jail for a crime he didn't commit. Nikki loves Victor more than Nick it seems...

The JT mask was hysterical.

Sharon never, ever confesses unless she wins. I could totally see her martyring herself for Nick until she finds out he had sex with Phyllis. I hope Faith tells her. :lol:

The only crime I can tell is someone is handing the mouth breather some sort of certificate of completion? :lol: :lol: :lol:
:shock: Faith is going to find out that daddy slept with Phyllis too?

We all know that it is impossible to receive a 1 yr degree in Psychology. :roll: Sharon had too much going on in the past year to receive a degree in Psychology. Certificates take 1 yr, Associates take 2 yrs, Bachelor degree about 4 yrs, Masters about 5 to 6 yrs, and PH. D even longer.

This is just another way to may Sharon look good as usual and who wants to see a thief, criminal, liar, bimbo, and mental ill person counsel other people in GC? Seems like the writer is trying to make her look perfect like she never done anything horrible in the past. I can't stand this woman and she ain't nothing but a DEVIL in sheep's clothing!!!

janetb
Posts: 15117
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:40 am

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby janetb » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:14 pm

Recap Spoiler

It's graduation day and Sharon is giving the student address. While idiot Nick and Mariah watch and applaud she talks about her struggles with mental health and how the university helped her. I didn't watch but it all sounds nauseating. I'm not buying the new improved Sharon when we know she had a part in JT's murder and is only out to protect herself.

Yrftw1210
Posts: 242
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:07 pm

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby Yrftw1210 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:45 pm

janetb wrote:Recap Spoiler

It's graduation day and Sharon is giving the student address. While idiot Nick and Mariah watch and applaud she talks about her struggles with mental health and how the university helped her. I didn't watch but it all sounds nauseating. I'm not buying the new improved Sharon when we know she had a part in JT's murder and is only out to protect herself.


100% she is the same old manipulative Sharon who pretends to be all nice and innocent

soulforreal
Posts: 283
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:16 pm

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby soulforreal » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:50 pm

janetb wrote:Recap Spoiler

It's graduation day and Sharon is giving the student address. While idiot Nick and Mariah watch and applaud she talks about her struggles with mental health and how the university helped her. I didn't watch but it all sounds nauseating. I'm not buying the new improved Sharon when we know she had a part in JT's murder and is only out to protect herself.


I will for sure...by pass this episode. I'm not buying this new Sharon either.

Riskybeee
Posts: 523
Joined: Sun May 10, 2015 6:03 pm

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby Riskybeee » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:40 pm

janetb wrote:Recap Spoiler

It's graduation day and Sharon is giving the student address. While idiot Nick and Mariah watch and applaud she talks about her struggles with mental health and how the university helped her. I didn't watch but it all sounds nauseating. I'm not buying the new improved Sharon when we know she had a part in JT's murder and is only out to protect herself.

OMG LOLOLOLOLOL ahahahahah no I am NOT watching that! This show is a joke!! :lol: :lol: :lol:


Return to “The Young and the Restless”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], donnashere4454, Google Adsense [Bot], Judynacke, rediculous, soapwatcher36, taramartin and 1 guest

Back to Top