Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
User avatar
NCgirlie33
Posts: 1473
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:37 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby NCgirlie33 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:08 am

SadieM wrote:Mariah was hurt by Tessa repeatedly. I think Tessa is a phony and it's about time someone cautioned Mariah.
No one shouldn't have to caution Mariah like that when the signs are already there that Tessa is up to no good. Where is Mariah's common sense? I saw on CatFish where this guy was conning this girl out of money like he was broke, and she would send it to him because she had feelings for him. She knew in the back of her mind that something wasn't right, but she done it anyway because she had feelings for him. So guess what? The whole time he wasn't the person she thought he was AND he was RICH! Mariah need to stop going by her stupidity and feelings and see the truth about Tessa...

janetb
Posts: 15149
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:40 am

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby janetb » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:25 am

Mariah isn't exactly an innocent when it comes to lying, keeping secrets and using people to get what she wants. No one ever listens to advice about their relationships and I doubt Mariah will either.

User avatar
NCgirlie33
Posts: 1473
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:37 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby NCgirlie33 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:44 am

janetb wrote:Mariah isn't exactly an innocent when it comes to lying, keeping secrets and using people to get what she wants. No one ever listens to advice about their relationships and I doubt Mariah will either.
Well, I guess she will have to learn the hard way then...


Yrftw1210
Posts: 243
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:07 pm

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby Yrftw1210 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:57 am

I didn't think it would be possibe but Sharon is getting more annoying by the day. How is that looney toon giving anyone advice?

Yrftw1210
Posts: 243
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:07 pm

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby Yrftw1210 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:59 am

Also pretty awesome that this thread is almost reaching 1000 pages lol

CarselSoap
Posts: 1183
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:54 pm

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby CarselSoap » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:38 am

Sharon is so annoying, I had to FF through most of her scenes in the Wed CDN episode. So wish I had slap-o-vision so I could slap her right out of a scene.

User avatar
effers
Posts: 841
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:38 pm

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby effers » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:55 am

Yrftw1210 wrote:I didn't think it would be possibe but Sharon is getting more annoying by the day. How is that looney toon giving anyone advice?

I don't know. I suppose a lot of people don't realize how bad of a whackjob she is, as she was never charged for arson and a whole bunch of her other evil crimes.

Still, I know I wouldn't take advice from a woman who has had the same couch and haircut for 25 years.

User avatar
NJ SOAP LADY
Posts: 9730
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:25 am
Location: New Jersey

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:08 am

I don't totally hate sharon but think backburner would be good.
Here is someone who told their daughter no Tessa will not be moving into my home. Then quite reluctantly was letting Tessa "work a few shifts" at the coffeehouse and would need training. ......so why was this never worked there before newbie the only one in the coffeehouse during was seemed to be a busy time. Sharon it's your business .......she could have cost you customers

Ogeee
Posts: 106
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:17 am

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby Ogeee » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:11 am

Yrftw1210 wrote:Also pretty awesome that this thread is almost reaching 1000 pages lol

LOL that is a lot of Sharon hate.. she makes it so damn easy.

Ogeee
Posts: 106
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:17 am

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby Ogeee » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:12 am

effers wrote:
Yrftw1210 wrote:I didn't think it would be possibe but Sharon is getting more annoying by the day. How is that looney toon giving anyone advice?

I don't know. I suppose a lot of people don't realize how bad of a whackjob she is, as she was never charged for arson and a whole bunch of her other evil crimes.

Still, I know I wouldn't take advice from a woman who has had the same couch and haircut for 25 years.


NO kidding. only a reject would have the same couch and hair cut for the last 25. :)


Return to “The Young and the Restless”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dawn888, Dkingz1130, Fishstick, Google [Bot], Joyrider, Newby4Lane, SadieM, shandkey322, susannha, YRWTH and 1 guest

Back to Top