Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
NCgirlie33

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby NCgirlie33 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:08 am

SadieM wrote:Mariah was hurt by Tessa repeatedly. I think Tessa is a phony and it's about time someone cautioned Mariah.
No one shouldn't have to caution Mariah like that when the signs are already there that Tessa is up to no good. Where is Mariah's common sense? I saw on CatFish where this guy was conning this girl out of money like he was broke, and she would send it to him because she had feelings for him. She knew in the back of her mind that something wasn't right, but she done it anyway because she had feelings for him. So guess what? The whole time he wasn't the person she thought he was AND he was RICH! Mariah need to stop going by her stupidity and feelings and see the truth about Tessa...

janetb

Postby janetb » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:25 am

Mariah isn't exactly an innocent when it comes to lying, keeping secrets and using people to get what she wants. No one ever listens to advice about their relationships and I doubt Mariah will either.

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:44 am

janetb wrote:Mariah isn't exactly an innocent when it comes to lying, keeping secrets and using people to get what she wants. No one ever listens to advice about their relationships and I doubt Mariah will either.
Well, I guess she will have to learn the hard way then...

Yrftw1210

Postby Yrftw1210 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:57 am

I didn't think it would be possibe but Sharon is getting more annoying by the day. How is that looney toon giving anyone advice?

Yrftw1210

Postby Yrftw1210 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:59 am

Also pretty awesome that this thread is almost reaching 1000 pages lol

CarselSoap

Postby CarselSoap » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:38 am

Sharon is so annoying, I had to FF through most of her scenes in the Wed CDN episode. So wish I had slap-o-vision so I could slap her right out of a scene.

effers

Postby effers » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:55 am

Yrftw1210 wrote:I didn't think it would be possibe but Sharon is getting more annoying by the day. How is that looney toon giving anyone advice?

I don't know. I suppose a lot of people don't realize how bad of a whackjob she is, as she was never charged for arson and a whole bunch of her other evil crimes.

Still, I know I wouldn't take advice from a woman who has had the same couch and haircut for 25 years.

NJ SOAP LADY

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:08 am

I don't totally hate sharon but think backburner would be good.
Here is someone who told their daughter no Tessa will not be moving into my home. Then quite reluctantly was letting Tessa "work a few shifts" at the coffeehouse and would need training. ......so why was this never worked there before newbie the only one in the coffeehouse during was seemed to be a busy time. Sharon it's your business .......she could have cost you customers

Ogeee

Postby Ogeee » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:11 am

Yrftw1210 wrote:Also pretty awesome that this thread is almost reaching 1000 pages lol

LOL that is a lot of Sharon hate.. she makes it so damn easy.

Ogeee

Postby Ogeee » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:12 am

effers wrote:
Yrftw1210 wrote:I didn't think it would be possibe but Sharon is getting more annoying by the day. How is that looney toon giving anyone advice?

I don't know. I suppose a lot of people don't realize how bad of a whackjob she is, as she was never charged for arson and a whole bunch of her other evil crimes.

Still, I know I wouldn't take advice from a woman who has had the same couch and haircut for 25 years.

NO kidding. only a reject would have the same couch and hair cut for the last 25. :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”