Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Homesick Cajun

Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club

Postby Homesick Cajun » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:25 am

Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Pretty Emerald:
Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote Pretty Emerald:
Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote Pretty Emerald: Sharon was totally ridiculous and transparent as usual today! Acting as if she was being a friend to Dylan when all she was doing was trying to manipulate him. She wants him to run to Avery so badly so that she can try to shag Nick. When that doesn't work out.....she'll run back to Dylan and try to get him to reconcile with Chelsea so that she can try to start shagging Adam again.......if that doesn't work out......she'll try to hump old nasty Victor! The dumb tramp! ~)
yes were arent fooled one bit by the tramp and her scheming self. She is plotting and planning using Dylan.

Sharon is such a nasty dummy! All she does is walk around town aimlessly, looking stupid as hell, butting into everybody's business and hopes to get a "pickle tickle" from any Newman that is low enough at the time to shag her. What a pathetic and lazy woman! She only works when a job is handed to her with no effort on her part. Faith is always with someone else until Sharon wants to use her as "shagging bait" and she is too lazy to better herself and find another man to date besides the ones in her own backyard! I hope that she does use Dylan and that he has a PTSD episode and kills her! :D
true, very true. Once again there she is with her "kid" analzing Adam on a park bench. Shut up Sharin. You are nobody and never will be.

Doesn't it just make you blow chunks when this empty-headed slacker tries to analyze other people? OMG she is so stupid and sickening. This dumb ho says the same stupid crap over and over again...."I'm going to change my life" "I'm going to do this on my own, without a man", "I'm going to make Faith my priority" OOPS!!!! That's right, she never said that about Faith did she? Sharon should be run over by a bus or thrown off of the nearest bridge! :0

I know right.. sharin analyzing anyone is a scream.

Yeah, she takes one pill (if she even did that, I have my doubts) and makes one phone call (or did she even call her doctor?) and now she's giving advice! Sillies thing I've heard yet! LOL

More manipulation is all that is. What a joke! She can't even take her own doctor's advice but yet she wants to share her pearls of wisdom. Or share something, not sure about that one. ~)

Well, c'mon Sinny, would you really want someone like Sharon Collins Newman Abbott Newman Newman Newman Newman Newman etc. as a friend? Not me! I kinda like to be able to trust my friends. That's pretty much a necessity for me! LOL
Sharin is a liar so I sure don't believe anything she says.. but what a joke that she pretends to be all better after 1 pill.. so good in fact she is giving life advice.. LMAO is there anyone out there that you would take their advice LESS>. Sharon is a freaking mess and is the neediest most pathetic female character on all of daytime tv.. she is so gross..no wonder the trick has no friends.. women are smart to not trust this slag around their men.

No shizit,.... having a friend like Sharon means you do not need enemies.. she was pretending to be Avery's friend meanwhile manipulating her kid to break Avery and Nick up.. sharon is a user.. she does not care who she hurts and women get shown the real sharon.. she shows men this weak needy creature that needs saving all the time.. look how she abused and used poor Sam.. even gave him dead dog pity sex.. nasty thang

So far she's apologized to Adam and Nick. What about the women? She's only apologizing to the men! So, yeah, with a friend like Sharon who needs enemies? Wouldn't have someone like Sharon in my life! Who needs that?! ;)

Bellah

Postby Bellah » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:38 am

I am not a fan of Sharon, never was. But if the new writers are confirming that she did indeed switch the paternity why haven't we seen any episodes on it yet..i find Sharon to be selfish and its all about what Sharon wants. And Cassie that evil child knows her mother is sick and instead of helping her she's encouraging Sharon to do evil. Using faith is so wrong lol.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:40 am

Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Pretty Emerald:
Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote Pretty Emerald:
Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote Pretty Emerald: Sharon was totally ridiculous and transparent as usual today! Acting as if she was being a friend to Dylan when all she was doing was trying to manipulate him. She wants him to run to Avery so badly so that she can try to shag Nick. When that doesn't work out.....she'll run back to Dylan and try to get him to reconcile with Chelsea so that she can try to start shagging Adam again.......if that doesn't work out......she'll try to hump old nasty Victor! The dumb tramp! ~)
yes were arent fooled one bit by the tramp and her scheming self. She is plotting and planning using Dylan.

Sharon is such a nasty dummy! All she does is walk around town aimlessly, looking stupid as hell, butting into everybody's business and hopes to get a "pickle tickle" from any Newman that is low enough at the time to shag her. What a pathetic and lazy woman! She only works when a job is handed to her with no effort on her part. Faith is always with someone else until Sharon wants to use her as "shagging bait" and she is too lazy to better herself and find another man to date besides the ones in her own backyard! I hope that she does use Dylan and that he has a PTSD episode and kills her! :D
true, very true. Once again there she is with her "kid" analzing Adam on a park bench. Shut up Sharin. You are nobody and never will be.

Doesn't it just make you blow chunks when this empty-headed slacker tries to analyze other people? OMG she is so stupid and sickening. This dumb ho says the same stupid crap over and over again...."I'm going to change my life" "I'm going to do this on my own, without a man", "I'm going to make Faith my priority" OOPS!!!! That's right, she never said that about Faith did she? Sharon should be run over by a bus or thrown off of the nearest bridge! :0

I know right.. sharin analyzing anyone is a scream.

Yeah, she takes one pill (if she even did that, I have my doubts) and makes one phone call (or did she even call her doctor?) and now she's giving advice! Sillies thing I've heard yet! LOL

More manipulation is all that is. What a joke! She can't even take her own doctor's advice but yet she wants to share her pearls of wisdom. Or share something, not sure about that one. ~)

Well, c'mon Sinny, would you really want someone like Sharon Collins Newman Abbott Newman Newman Newman Newman Newman etc. as a friend? Not me! I kinda like to be able to trust my friends. That's pretty much a necessity for me! LOL
Sharin is a liar so I sure don't believe anything she says.. but what a joke that she pretends to be all better after 1 pill.. so good in fact she is giving life advice.. LMAO is there anyone out there that you would take their advice LESS>. Sharon is a freaking mess and is the neediest most pathetic female character on all of daytime tv.. she is so gross..no wonder the trick has no friends.. women are smart to not trust this slag around their men.

No shizit,.... having a friend like Sharon means you do not need enemies.. she was pretending to be Avery's friend meanwhile manipulating her kid to break Avery and Nick up.. sharon is a user.. she does not care who she hurts and women get shown the real sharon.. she shows men this weak needy creature that needs saving all the time.. look how she abused and used poor Sam.. even gave him dead dog pity sex.. nasty thang

So far she's apologized to Adam and Nick. What about the women? She's only apologizing to the men! So, yeah, with a friend like Sharon who needs enemies? Wouldn't have someone like Sharon in my life! Who needs that?! ;)

All the women on the show hate Sharon for a reason.. she is a nasty trick.. she has 2 faces.. one for men and one for women. She would never apologize to a woman.. she can't get anything from a woman.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:51 am

Quote Bellah: I am not a fan of Sharon, never was. But if the new writers are confirming that she did indeed switch the paternity why haven't we seen any episodes on it yet..i find Sharon to be selfish and its all about what Sharon wants. And Cassie that evil child knows her mother is sick and instead of helping her she's encouraging Sharon to do evil. Using faith is so wrong lol.

I think it's a number of reasons. The Delia story line mainly. That is going to overshadow everything for awhile. Also, they may be thinking about a Phyllis recast. The reveal will have a much greater impact if Phyllis is involved. Another thing, I expect a brief Shick reunion before anything happens. Noah and Summer will probably get closer too. It's a mess right now! LOL

I think all the planets and the sun will have to line up just exactly right before we finally see Sharon exposed! I wish they would hurry up with it! I am really tired of waiting.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:59 am

Quote Bellah: I am not a fan of Sharon, never was. But if the new writers are confirming that she did indeed switch the paternity why haven't we seen any episodes on it yet..i find Sharon to be selfish and its all about what Sharon wants. And Cassie that evil child knows her mother is sick and instead of helping her she's encouraging Sharon to do evil. Using faith is so wrong lol.

Oh it is coming.. Sharon's secret will be exposed.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:01 am

Quote Sinny:

Oh it is coming.. Sharon's secret will be exposed.

Patience is a virtue, so I'm told! LOL Unfortunately, not one I was blessed with! ;)

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:03 am

Quote Homesick Cajun:

I think it's a number of reasons. The Delia story line mainly. That is going to overshadow everything for awhile. Also, they may be thinking about a Phyllis recast. The reveal will have a much greater impact if Phyllis is involved. Another thing, I expect a brief Shick reunion before anything happens. Noah and Summer will probably get closer too. It's a mess right now! LOL

I think all the planets and the sun will have to line up just exactly right before we finally see Sharon exposed! I wish they would hurry up with it! I am really tired of waiting.

If they do this story without Phyllis involved the writers are worse than I thought.. no impact if Phyllis isn't part of it.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:07 am

Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun:

If they do this story without Phyllis involved the writers are worse than I thought.. no impact if Phyllis isn't part of it.

It will definitely lose a lot of impact without Phyllis. Still not sure how I feel about a Phyllis recast. It would have been outstanding if they had taped some episodes before Michelle Stafford left to air during sweeps and have Sharon exposed that way rather than a recast! I don't give them credit for that much advanced planning though. :~

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:40 am

Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun:

It will definitely lose a lot of impact without Phyllis. Still not sure how I feel about a Phyllis recast. It would have been outstanding if they had taped some episodes before Michelle Stafford left to air during sweeps and have Sharon exposed that way rather than a recast! I don't give them credit for that much advanced planning though. :~

That would actually make them smart if they did that.. I know what you mean about a recast.. just not sure if there is anyone I think could do this part .. MS is a hard act to follow. This story just has no impact if Phyllis isn't part of the story.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:49 am

Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun:

That would actually make them smart if they did that.. I know what you mean about a recast.. just not sure if there is anyone I think could do this part .. MS is a hard act to follow. This story just has no impact if Phyllis isn't part of the story.

Another problem is the Phyllis recast will most definitely be a FOJ's. Yet another out of work actress, that Phelps thinks has talent. ~)

I know I'll have a problem initially, I really don't like change to begin with and I definitely don't want a watered down version of Phyllis. The character is far too important!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”