Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
janetb

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby janetb » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:27 pm

Shick is just another recycled couple who never last and this is the third boring attempt to have them remarry. I don't want to see Phick again either. These couples have run their course and it's time to move on. The brat was right, they're better off just being friends and parents to her and Noah. Sharon uses her own kids and unless she and Nick implode soon she'll keep using Christian too.

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:29 pm

trinilisa wrote:
NCgirlie33 wrote:Some believe that Nick always loved Sharon no matter what. They believe that no matter what woman he ever had (Phyllis, Avery, Chelsea), he only loved Sharon. I have to disagree! I dont think his love for her is undying, but I believe they are just attracted to each other and love the sex. They just always been friends. To say that he always had that special love for her doesnt make any sense to me or he wouldn't of loved Phyllis, Avery, Chelsea and so forth! Jmo

I think that Sharon has always been convenient to Nick. Look at this last time after left. She conveniently has a house on the victator’s property. Nick had two sperm with a sense of direction that resulted in Noah and the demon child; I don’t think that makes them some sort of love story; Sharon is just always waiting in the wings to give up the goodies…
So true, I guess as long as they remain friends, its a chance that they will always get back together no matter how many times she lies to him and hurt him. They have that "ex sex" bond! :roll:

dajfredesco

Postby dajfredesco » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:29 pm

I stopped watching for a long time because of witch Sharon, troll Faith and scuzzy Mariah. So been back for less than two weeks and now they give that kid to his uncle and his nutbag ex or fiance or whatever you call bimbo extreme :roll:
So I'm not watching again. Like I said before I'm not watching that freak raise Sage's son. They're really tanking this show. And seeing Sharon doing all these moral judgements is pure comedy. But not funny enough for me to stick around. Once again they'll throw anyone under the bus to prop this airhead :?

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:31 pm

I think I may be watching 10 minutes of this show a day fast forwarding with Shick now getting custody of Christian. Now another forced pairing of Tessa and Mariah is apparently in the works. Tessa is so blah and annoying and opportunistic I will fast forward the scenes.Mariah has turned into a doormat. Sharon will be acting "wise" with Mariah. It just gets worse and worse.

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:52 am

dajfredesco wrote:I stopped watching for a long time because of witch Sharon, troll Faith and scuzzy Mariah. So been back for less than two weeks and now they give that kid to his uncle and his nutbag ex or fiance or whatever you call bimbo extreme :roll:
So I'm not watching again. Like I said before I'm not watching that freak raise Sage's son. They're really tanking this show. And seeing Sharon doing all these moral judgements is pure comedy. But not funny enough for me to stick around. Once again they'll throw anyone under the bus to prop this airhead :?
I feel ya! ;) Now, some believe that Sharon deserves to be in Christian's life because she is a good mother. Oh yeah, she deserves to be a mother to the same baby she once stole! :roll: I can't stand this creature and she irritates me to the core! :x

I think they will bring Reed back as a grown man in his 20s, and he will be old enough for Sharon to snatch another Newman. I'm just gonna be patient and wait for it!

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:56 am

SadieM wrote:I think I may be watching 10 minutes of this show a day fast forwarding with Shick now getting custody of Christian. Now another forced pairing of Tessa and Mariah is apparently in the works. Tessa is so blah and annoying and opportunistic I will fast forward the scenes.Mariah has turned into a doormat. Sharon will be acting "wise" with Mariah. It just gets worse and worse.
Mariah and Tessa are suicidal! I hate this pairing. They are soooo lame and insanely boring to watch. I would miss Monday's episode of y&r because of the Mariah and Tessa hook up BUT I got to see what's going on with JT and Victor! :lol:

janetb

Postby janetb » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:56 am

Sharon has never been a good mother, she wanted to be with Adam knowing what he did to Faith. She left her kids to "find herself" a few times and let them believe she was dead while on the run after being convicted of Skye's murder. She's used them to cover her lies and to make excuses for her. She admitted using Faith to make trouble between Nick and other women. Christian isn't hers and after what she did she doesn't deserve to be anywhere near him.

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:10 am

janetb wrote:Sharon has never been a good mother, she wanted to be with Adam knowing what he did to Faith. She left her kids to "find herself" a few times and let them believe she was dead while on the run after being convicted of Skye's murder. She's used them to cover her lies and to make excuses for her. She admitted using Faith to make trouble between Nick and other women. Christian isn't hers and after what she did she doesn't deserve to be anywhere near him.

She was so obsessed with the lost of Sully that she thought she couldn't make it, now he is back in her life, and she doesn't share NO bond with him anymore. I've seen little girls share more love to their lost doll babies than this woman show to Christian. I dont get her!

dajfredesco

Postby dajfredesco » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:00 am

NCgirlie33 wrote:
dajfredesco wrote:I stopped watching for a long time because of witch Sharon, troll Faith and scuzzy Mariah. So been back for less than two weeks and now they give that kid to his uncle and his nutbag ex or fiance or whatever you call bimbo extreme :roll:
I feel ya! ;) Now, some believe that Sharon deserves to be in Christian's life because she is a good mother. Oh yeah, she deserves to be a mother to the same baby she once stole! :roll: I can't stand this creature and she irritates me to the core! :x

I think they will bring Reed back as a grown man in his 20s, and he will be old enough for Sharon to snatch another Newman. I'm just gonna be patient and wait for it!

Eww hope not but she'll probably go nutz again lol.
Her fans must have a collective delusion. She's never been a good mother :lol:
Her life has always been about Sharon and notches on her belt.
Nick just looks absolutely insane living with his son's kidnapper. They've really depleted him to OF COURSE prop Sharon. It's not about their undying love but to redeem that hobag for all of her criminal amoral behavior :?

janetb

Postby janetb » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:25 am

They keep putting Nick and Sharon back together and it doesn't work. They divorced after Cassie died and that should have been it, they're Noah and Faiths parents and nothing more. We're supposed to have amnesia when it comes to what Sharon has done and believe she's sorry and has changed so deserves to raise Christian with Nick. I don't buy it for s second, she never pays no matter what she does or who she hurts. How she and Nick are this great love story after everything that's happened is beyond me.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”