Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
NCgirlie33

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby NCgirlie33 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:56 am

Some believe that Nick always loved Sharon no matter what. They believe that no matter what woman he ever had (Phyllis, Avery, Chelsea), he only loved Sharon. I have to disagree! I dont think his love for her is undying, but I believe they are just attracted to each other and love the sex. They just always been friends. To say that he always had that special love for her doesnt make any sense to me or he wouldn't of loved Phyllis, Avery, Chelsea and so forth! Jmo

Jimjan57

Postby Jimjan57 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:31 am

NCgirlie33 wrote:Some believe that Nick always loved Sharon no matter what. They believe that no matter what woman he ever had (Phyllis, Avery, Chelsea), he only loved Sharon. I have to disagree! I dont think his love for her is undying, but I believe they are just attracted to each other and love the sex. They just always been friends. To say that he always had that special love for her doesnt make any sense to me or he wouldn't of loved Phyllis, Avery, Chelsea and so forth! Jmo

Its been said Nick never loved Phyllis, he was with Avery to make Phyllis jealous, he was only with Sage because she was pregnant and Chelsea was just a rebound...and yet Nick married two of these women and was engaged to the other two women. If Nick loved even one of these ladies then that would mean Sharon was not and could not be the love of life...so its just easier for some to say and accept Nick didn't love any other woman, but Sharon.

Jimjan57

Postby Jimjan57 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:39 am

What cracks me up is he married Phyllis twice, had a child with her and people still say he NEVER loved her. They even looked to give their relationship another try with marriage and another baby... guess Nick didn't love Phyllis that time either. For Nick not to have ever loved Phyllis, he sure loved marrying her. :lol:

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:03 am

disgusting of Sharon gets to be Christian's mother. Nick needs to break up with her soon and then maybe Adam and CHelsea can claim custody of Christian so Sharon does not get her hands on him.

effers

Postby effers » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:02 am

SadieM wrote:disgusting of Sharon gets to be Christian's mother. Nick needs to break up with her soon and then maybe Adam and CHelsea can claim custody of Christian so Sharon does not get her hands on him.

More horribly offensive writing that will have viewers fleeing. Sharon just can't pull it off as a leading lady, but it looks like the show can barely afford to pay anyone these days. It is a very sad situation all around.

CarselSoap

Postby CarselSoap » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:34 am

UGH, not impressed that Sharon is going to be raising Christian. I made the mistake of tuning in to see Nick bring Christian home, Sharon couldn't have looked more fake with her smile when she saw Christian. I won't be watching this crap, will read the daily recaps.

Likeyfan

Postby Likeyfan » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:50 am

Sharon raising this poor little boy will not boost the ratings, the ratings got worse since this 2 losers got reunited though their fanbase pretend they boost the ratings.

janetb

Postby janetb » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:17 am

CarselSoap wrote:UGH, not impressed that Sharon is going to be raising Christian. I made the mistake of tuning in to see Nick bring Christian home, Sharon couldn't have looked more fake with her smile when she saw Christian. I won't be watching this crap, will read the daily recaps.

There's another thread about Sharon saying "you lost?" when Nick came back from finding out who got custody. That goes along with your comment about her fake smile. What happened to fighting for him together.If she wants to be Christian's mother wouldn't she have said "We" instead of "You". Christian is a means to an end to keep Nick, just like he was to keep Dylan. If Victor had got custody she would have faked feeling sorry then moved on to the wedding.

janetb

Postby janetb » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:23 am

Likeyfan wrote:Sharon raising this poor little boy will not boost the ratings, the ratings got worse since this 2 losers got reunited though their fanbase pretend they boost the ratings.

Christian deserves better than the woman who kept him and watched his mother die because she wouldn't do the right thing. Nick doesn't deserve to raise him either when he can so coldly forget about Sage and want to be with Sharon again, knowing what she did and what she's capable of. Those who like Shick will watch but that isn't going to raise the ratings, as has been proven before.

CarselSoap

Postby CarselSoap » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:43 am

janetb wrote:
CarselSoap wrote:UGH, not impressed that Sharon is going to be raising Christian. I made the mistake of tuning in to see Nick bring Christian home, Sharon couldn't have looked more fake with her smile when she saw Christian. I won't be watching this crap, will read the daily recaps.

There's another thread about Sharon saying "you lost?" when Nick came back from finding out who got custody. That goes along with your comment about her fake smile. What happened to fighting for him together.If she wants to be Christian's mother wouldn't she have said "We" instead of "You". Christian is a means to an end to keep Nick, just like he was to keep Dylan. If Victor had got custody she would have faked feeling sorry then moved on to the wedding.

I agree, all she really cares about is keeping Nick.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”