Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Oldlivvy

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby Oldlivvy » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:01 pm

NCgirlie33 wrote:Okay, I can't understand how Nick brain is functioning right now:

1) He just got out of a relationship with Chelsea, and he supposed to be finding Conner...[color=#0040FF]he's just gotten out of a relationship with Phyllis when he hooked up with Avery...he just got out of a relationship with Avery when he hooked back up with Sharon...Sage wasn't cold in the ground yet when he got in a relationship with Chelsea and Chelsea wasn't gone six months when he got back in a relationship with Sharon...this is a pattern for Nick, nothing out of the ordinary for this nincompoop. Look for Connor?...heck he couldn't even keep custody of Christian and let a 70 year old ailing man beat him. Nick is the biggest sanctimonious WUSSY I've even seen in soap opera history

2) He moved in with Sharon and developed ANOTHER relationship, and Victor tried to hurt him by taking Christian...after telling Sharon he wasn't over Chelsea...Victor didn't hurt him deep enough, if he did, Nick would not have given up his son for that harlot.

3) He's making plans for a fairy tale wedding with his psychotic ex that caused him to lose his son...and yet he still want to marry her, knowing all he has to do is dump her to get his son back and he won't do it. I hope Sharon make his life a living hell.

4) Now he's teaming up with his father who just took his son to find and take down JT...they need to take Sharon's meds and feed them to this poor sap, what a hypocrite and a flip flopper.

This is crazy! :roll: [/color]

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:31 am

Oldlivvy wrote:
NCgirlie33 wrote:Okay, I can't understand how Nick brain is functioning right now:

1) He just got out of a relationship with Chelsea, and he supposed to be finding Conner...[color=#0040FF]he's just gotten out of a relationship with Phyllis when he hooked up with Avery...he just got out of a relationship with Avery when he hooked back up with Sharon...Sage wasn't cold in the ground yet when he got in a relationship with Chelsea and Chelsea wasn't gone six months when he got back in a relationship with Sharon...this is a pattern for Nick, nothing out of the ordinary for this nincompoop. Look for Connor?...heck he couldn't even keep custody of Christian and let a 70 year old ailing man beat him. Nick is the biggest sanctimonious WUSSY I've even seen in soap opera history

2) He moved in with Sharon and developed ANOTHER relationship, and Victor tried to hurt him by taking Christian...after telling Sharon he wasn't over Chelsea...Victor didn't hurt him deep enough, if he did, Nick would not have given up his son for that harlot.

3) He's making plans for a fairy tale wedding with his psychotic ex that caused him to lose his son...and yet he still want to marry her, knowing all he has to do is dump her to get his son back and he won't do it. I hope Sharon make his life a living hell.

4) Now he's teaming up with his father who just took his son to find and take down JT...they need to take Sharon's meds and feed them to this poor sap, what a hypocrite and a flip flopper.

This is crazy! :roll: [/color]
I couldn't of said it no better. I agree with you 100% on every thing. Nick always go from one relationship to the other. I guarantee once he breaks up with Sharon, he's gonna go with someone else. He never take a break after each relationship. He is not a man of his promise to his brother Adam or he will be working his finger to the bone trying to find Conner and to fight for Christian instead of finding JT and planning a wedding with that harlet. Nick always thought about his heart and male organ and now he is choosing to be with Sharon FIRST instead of fighting Victor for full custody.

janetb

Postby janetb » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:36 pm

Nick's solution to problems in a relationship or one that ends has always been to jump in bed with another woman. He should have found another place for him and Christian without involving Sharon but he was too stupid to see why she invited him to move in. I think he'll be angry that she let him look for JT and team up with Victor when she knew he was dead and had been part of the coverup. In typical Newman fashion he'll praise her for "protecting" his mother and sister.

gigglezz

Postby gigglezz » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:13 pm

janetb wrote:Nick's solution to problems in a relationship or one that ends has always been to jump in bed with another woman. He should have found another place for him and Christian without involving Sharon but he was too stupid to see why she invited him to move in. I think he'll be angry that she let him look for JT and team up with Victor when she knew he was dead and had been part of the coverup. In typical Newman fashion he'll praise her for "protecting" his mother and sister.

I think they are rushing it just so he can dump her again and we all can have a laugh. They are both idiots though wasting screentime.

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:38 pm

janetb wrote:Nick's solution to problems in a relationship or one that ends has always been to jump in bed with another woman. He should have found another place for him and Christian without involving Sharon but he was too stupid to see why she invited him to move in[color=#0080FF]. I think he'll be angry that she let him look for JT and team up with Victor when she knew he was dead and had been part of the coverup. In typical Newman fashion he'll praise her for "protecting" his mother and sister[/color].

Janetb, you made a great point there....I didnt even think of that! When Nick finds out she knew the truth about JT murder why he was out searching AND teaming up with the man that took his son from him, its gonna be heck to pay! I can't see Nick forgiving Sharon after he finds out the truth about that secret! I hope he finds out soon before I snap because I'm sickkkk of hearing about this wedding!

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:23 pm

NCgirlie33 wrote:
janetb wrote:Nick's solution to problems in a relationship or one that ends has always been to jump in bed with another woman. He should have found another place for him and Christian without involving Sharon but he was too stupid to see why she invited him to move in[color=#0080FF]. I think he'll be angry that she let him look for JT and team up with Victor when she knew he was dead and had been part of the coverup. In typical Newman fashion he'll praise her for "protecting" his mother and sister[/color].

Janetb, you made a great point there....I didnt even think of that! When Nick finds out she knew the truth about JT murder why he was out searching AND teaming up with the man that took his son from him, its gonna be heck to pay! I can't see Nick forgiving Sharon after he finds out the truth about that secret! I hope he finds out soon before I snap because I'm sickkkk of hearing about this wedding![/quo

IF they get married, I wonder who will cheat first?

Oldlivvy

Postby Oldlivvy » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:33 pm

janetb wrote:Nick's solution to problems in a relationship or one that ends has always been to jump in bed with another woman. He should have found another place for him and Christian without involving Sharon but he was too stupid to see why she invited him to move in. I think he'll be angry that she let him look for JT and team up with Victor when she knew he was dead and had been part of the coverup. In typical Newman fashion he'll praise her for "protecting" his mother and sister.

I think the only thing that will save Sharon from Nick's wrath is...if JT isn't dead. To be honest, I really don't care if they get married again, win custody of Christian and live happily ever after in that tacky shack. It will just give me more reasons to bash on, not only Sharon...but Nick too. I say bring it.

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:23 am

Kayline12,

IF they get married, I wonder who will cheat first?
With these 2 puppies in heat when they get tired of each other, you can't tell, but will day Nick though! :mrgreen:

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:30 am

Oldlivvy wrote:

I think the only thing that will save Sharon from Nick's wrath is...if JT isn't dead. To be honest, I really don't care if they get married again, win custody of Christian and live happily ever after in that tacky shack. It will just give me more reasons to bash on, not only Sharon...but Nick too. I say bring it.

Well I hate to see wasted airtime and wasting my time seeing these circus clowns living in that dark, old timey floral sofa, strippy red and white pillows tacky shack, but like you said, we can bash on Nick and Sharon if they marry and get Christian back! :mrgreen:

Oldlivvy

Postby Oldlivvy » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:12 am

NCgirlie33 wrote:
Oldlivvy wrote:

Well I hate to see wasted airtime and wasting my time seeing these circus clowns living in that dark, old timey floral sofa, strippy red and white pillows tacky shack, but like you said, we can bash on Nick and Sharon if they marry and get Christian back! :mrgreen:

Imo, Mal is putting Nick and Sharon through the ringer for one reason and one reason only... in the end, they'll come out stronger. Everyone is expecting Nick to dump Sharon when her secret comes out...but I don't see that happening, Mal is going to do the opposite. Sure, Nick will be upset and angry...he'll probably even berate her to add more drama...but he will get over it. With losing Christian, fighting Victor for custody, Sharon keeping a secret, Nick keeping a secret, its to show the difficulties they are going through and in the end they will come together and be a family.

Now I didn't say how long they will be a family or how long they will be happy. Mal likes to put couples together and then rip them apart. #Billy&Phyllis, #Nick&Chelsea. I'm just sayin.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”