Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Charlie Big

Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club

Postby Charlie Big » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:38 pm

Quote trinilisa:
Quote lilpiggy:
Quote Pretty Emerald:
Quote alanadz: It's funny that the people who don't like Sharon are the people who are keeping her front and center. If not for her haters,no one would be talking about Sharon!

We are free to bash this dumb twit as much as we like in this protected "Bash Skank Sharon" thread!!!! ~)

Yea, and if we want to keep her front and center, we will...

Better than those I love Sharon worship threads. "Sharon is my girl" over and over and over......puke....

Yep; according to someone else (because I stay away from those), the SN 'shipping thread, along with the Shick thread and the Shadam threads give SN lots of love. And I read somewhere a complaint about how we say the same thing over and over and over when we bash SN...hello? Pot? Meet kettle!

I think that we are pretty spot on about Sharon. The character is very repetative and I guess that may be why they might mistake our retoric. In fact, I think that we all see what she is and we also see that she must be exposed. Perhaps that is the rub. It could be that sweeping it away might look like it is washed over but but the truth is, unless they expose her, it will never go away. Gosh, I remember that the drum beat about Phyllis went on for 20 years and it was about something that she never did and never needed to be exposed about and it wasn't even central to the story or the show. But this? This is something that is central to the storyline and could cost the character her place on the show if they wait to expose her. She already has lost a huge base of fans and this will only serve to make the characer even more contemptable, no matter what they might write for the character to try and help her. She won't be helped at all unless they expose her.

Charlie Big

Postby Charlie Big » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:08 am

Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote lilpiggy:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote alanadz: It's funny that the people who don't like Sharon are the people who are keeping her front and center. If not for her haters,no one would be talking about Sharon!

That's fine. But I have absolutely no desire to discuss the morbid story line about Delia. Or play the guessing game of who mowed Delia down in the street.

It's so much more fun to bash the town joke! :D

It is so much fun because she is so deserving...... :D

Absolutely! She gives us soooo much material to work with! Too good to pass up! :D

The interesting thing about this is that they keep on asking for her to "fixed" and if they "fix" her the wya some want, she will just go back to being part of the wallpaper. At least now, she can always just go off the bus and do crazy stuff just like Pattycakes. Its been over ten years and she is still stuck in the past and living like a throwback from the 1950's.

Charlie Big

Postby Charlie Big » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:53 pm

Quote Pretty Emerald: Clearly Sharon is NOT crazy! I mean the type of crazy that you can NOT control and have no solution or treatment for. Sharon is simply a nasty, manipulative bi+ch!!!!!! She is suffering from a self inflicted wound and the tramp just keeps singing the "poor me" song! She is so selfish and disgusting. I swear she will probably be angry that Delia died simply because she wants to be the one that can always trump everybody's troubles because Cassie died. That is this dirty slag's excuse for all of the crap that she pulls. she will be jealous that Chloe will now share the same tragedy and pain. The way that she has played MeatHead is so methodical, contrived and really evil! "Crazy" people are not able to plan, plot and scheme the way that the village idiot has done. Sharon is just a nasty no good ho....period!

The worst of it is that everyone is moving forward and has been for years and this trick just can't go anywhere because she is just living in concrete from the past. It is just stupid. She is so lazy that she can't move forward unless she has some man to force her there. Her life is from over ten years ago. She has everything she needs to move herself forward and yet, she is just stuck in the muck and expects to bring everyone back with her. Nobody wants to go back, because life is moving forward.

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:17 pm

Quote trinilisa:
Quote lilpiggy:
Quote Pretty Emerald:

We are free to bash this dumb twit as much as we like in this protected "Bash Skank Sharon" thread!!!! ~)

Yea, and if we want to keep her front and center, we will...

Better than those I love Sharon worship threads. "Sharon is my girl" over and over and over......puke....

Yep; according to someone else (because I stay away from those), the SN 'shipping thread, along with the Shick thread and the Shadam threads give SN lots of love. And I read somewhere a complaint about how we say the same thing over and over and over when we bash SN...hello? Pot? Meet kettle!
from my experience on soap boards, they run out of stuff to say on loving Sharon cause what is their to say but the same thing. If all else fails, bump up a empty thread just to keep it on top. At least we actually have plenty to say on what sharon does on a daily basis. Everytime she's on air, its plenty of bash material or just by her opening her scheming mouth.

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:19 pm

Quote Pretty Emerald: Sharon was totally ridiculous and transparent as usual today! Acting as if she was being a friend to Dylan when all she was doing was trying to manipulate him. She wants him to run to Avery so badly so that she can try to shag Nick. When that doesn't work out.....she'll run back to Dylan and try to get him to reconcile with Chelsea so that she can try to start shagging Adam again.......if that doesn't work out......she'll try to hump old nasty Victor! The dumb tramp! ~)
yes were arent fooled one bit by the tramp and her scheming self. She is plotting and planning using Dylan.

Pretty Emerald

Postby Pretty Emerald » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:53 pm

Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote Pretty Emerald: Sharon was totally ridiculous and transparent as usual today! Acting as if she was being a friend to Dylan when all she was doing was trying to manipulate him. She wants him to run to Avery so badly so that she can try to shag Nick. When that doesn't work out.....she'll run back to Dylan and try to get him to reconcile with Chelsea so that she can try to start shagging Adam again.......if that doesn't work out......she'll try to hump old nasty Victor! The dumb tramp! ~)
yes were arent fooled one bit by the tramp and her scheming self. She is plotting and planning using Dylan.

Sharon is such a nasty dummy! All she does is walk around town aimlessly, looking stupid as hell, butting into everybody's business and hopes to get a "pickle tickle" from any Newman that is low enough at the time to shag her. What a pathetic and lazy woman! She only works when a job is handed to her with no effort on her part. Faith is always with someone else until Sharon wants to use her as "shagging bait" and she is too lazy to better herself and find another man to date besides the ones in her own backyard! I hope that she does use Dylan and that he has a PTSD episode and kills her! :D

Pretty Emerald

Postby Pretty Emerald » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:59 pm

Sharon is such a dummy! I really feel sorry for Faith!

mswadel

Postby mswadel » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:44 pm

Faith has no chance whatsoever with the mother she has. Poor thing will be in therapy before she is 10.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:46 pm

omg I have missed you all and this thread.. lets hate on the skank.. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT SInny is in da house

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:49 pm

Quote Sinny: omg I have missed you all and this thread.. lets hate on the skank.. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT SInny is in da house
welcome back fellow sharin hater Sinny. WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”