Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
CarselSoap

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby CarselSoap » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:27 am

janetb wrote:Some posters think JT is still alive and that's why he hasn't been found. A spoiler on this site says there's a major twist coming that leaves the four ladies spinning.

The judge has ruled, how does going to the police or blackmailing Victor change anything. He's not going to give Christian up unless there's something that benefits him. Maybe Nick will have to sell his soul to Daddy, only to have Sharon ruin everything again.

The only thing that will happen if Sharon goes to the police is all four women will go to jail. Nick is so dumb, he's told he should think about breaking up with Sharon and he proposes to Sharon. Could they make Nick any dumber??

janetb

Postby janetb » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:36 am

CarselSoap wrote:
janetb wrote:Some posters think JT is still alive and that's why he hasn't been found. A spoiler on this site says there's a major twist coming that leaves the four ladies spinning.

The judge has ruled, how does going to the police or blackmailing Victor change anything. He's not going to give Christian up unless there's something that benefits him. Maybe Nick will have to sell his soul to Daddy, only to have Sharon ruin everything again.

The only thing that will happen if Sharon goes to the police is all four women will go to jail. Nick is so dumb, he's told he should think about breaking up with Sharon and he proposes to Sharon. Could they make Nick any dumber??

Nick has made his choice and it's Sharon. She was the reason he lost Christian and marrying her doesn't change why the judge ruled against him. He thinks they deserve to be happy and completely ignores what she did and that other people aren't stupid like he is to believe it doesn't matter. Now Mariah is supposed to be a great witness for Sharon. What if she's asked about Faith's custody hearing and if Sharon ever physically hit he or if she'd known about Christian. She's kept Sharon's secrets but would she lie and perjure herself to help her.

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:43 am

I am so tired of this woman. One thing I noticed is how fast this Shick reunion is moving. Think about it, what can MY do with Shick that hasn't been done many times over the past almost 25 years! They are a dead end. The only time Sharon is interesting to me is when she is having one of her meltdowns.

janetb

Postby janetb » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:32 pm

kayline12 wrote:I am so tired of this woman. One thing I noticed is how fast this Shick reunion is moving. Think about it, what can MY do with Shick that hasn't been done many times over the past almost 25 years! They are a dead end. The only time Sharon is interesting to me is when she is having one of her meltdowns.

Shick has come close to remarrying a few times and it hasn't happened. They're just another recycled couple who never works out. Sharon is just as much a part of the JT coverup as the others and Nick lost custody of Christian because of her. We'll see what happens, but their happiness won't last, it never does in soapland.

janetb

Postby janetb » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:41 am

No Sharon in the recap for Wed. Canadian/Thurs. U.S.

Victoria gets a message that someone knows her secret, it's about destroying NE. Nick tells her he needs to protect the family from what Victor is doing. She won't lose her relationship with Daddy and he understands. If Nick is planning a coup at NE he better not tell Victoria, she'd go straight to Daddy. The idea of Nick doing anything like that is a joke. He can't stay away from Daddy either.

There was a post trying to say that Sage killed the woman she lived with, Gabriel Bigham's grandmother. The whole thing from fake pages in Sage's diary to exhuming the body to inject poison was all Victor's plot using Chloe to frame Adam for a murder that never happened.

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:05 am

So sick of simpering Sharon on the front burner. And Phyllis is demonized for her affair with Nick and for some reason Nick is getting free passes. He was not forced into the affair.

CarselSoap

Postby CarselSoap » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:30 am

SadieM wrote:So sick of simpering Sharon on the front burner. And Phyllis is demonized for her affair with Nick and for some reason Nick is getting free passes. He was not forced into the affair.

It's silly how Nick isn't getting blamed for the affair with Phyllis and it's all on Phyllis. :roll: I recall Nick pursuing Phyllis and Phyllis telling Nick many times their affair had to end.

effers

Postby effers » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:20 am

CarselSoap wrote:
SadieM wrote:So sick of simpering Sharon on the front burner. And Phyllis is demonized for her affair with Nick and for some reason Nick is getting free passes. He was not forced into the affair.

It's silly how Nick isn't getting blamed for the affair with Phyllis and it's all on Phyllis. :roll: I recall Nick pursuing Phyllis and Phyllis telling Nick many times their affair had to end.

Nick is liked when he is with Sharon. He suddenly becomes a man of honor when he sleeps with her.

effers

Postby effers » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:22 am

Nick fell madly in love with Phyllis. I can certainly see why. It was his grown up love, but they have regressed his character to the point that you can't take him seriously anymore.

Him and Sharon can pour coffee, lie, and cheat just like they did when they were kids. Put them in a time capsule. ;)

janetb

Postby janetb » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:52 am

effers wrote:Nick is liked when he is with Sharon. He suddenly becomes a man of honor when he sleeps with her.

So true, when Sharon was blamed for changing Summer's DNA report or keeping Christian the excuse was that Nick lied about the first paternity test so Sharon did nothing wrong.. Now that he's back un her bed, he's the best man ever and all that matters is that he loves her and wants to marry her again.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”