Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Gemmey

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby Gemmey » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:32 am

That’s all it ever is.. as long as she has a man and it’s even better if he’s related to nick. :|

janetb

Postby janetb » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:57 am

CarselSoap wrote:
effers wrote:The Saint Sharon show is killing me. Her and Nick simply don't have the appeal to be leads. They are going to cause the show to get cancelled.

You are so right about those two don't have the appeal to be leads.

I watched the episode when the judge announced Victor won temporary custody, Sharon didn't look that upset. Looked like she was pretending she was upset because her being upset didn't last for 30 seconds. :roll:

I didn't see it, but am not surprised. Sharon lost interest in Christian when she couldn't use him to keep Dylan. She wanted him now as a way to keep Nick. She'll likely tell him to stop fighting and be a family with her and Faith.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:05 pm

[quote="NCgirlie33"][quote="janetb"][quote="NCgirlie33"][color=#008000][b]Can you all answer this for me:

Do you think that Sharon stole Christian? I tired of arguing with people that she did. If someone took a baby from another mother and gave it to you, and you found out the baby isn't yours, wouldn't you have stole the baby if you dont give him back to his real parent??? [/b][/color][/quote]

Dr. Anderson stole Christian from Sage and gave him to Sharon. She refused to give him up which led to Sage's accident and death so I would say she did steal him. Sharon had six months to do the right thing and she chose to protect herself. Nick not being the father doesn't matter, she wouldn't have given him to Adam either.[/quote] Exactly! How anyone can see Sharon as a good person that didnt do no wrong keeping someone's else child she found out wasn't hers? I just don't understand that, and then people blame what she did on her mental illness instead of putting the blame on her.[/quote]
Imo that sort of thinking is a result of blind loyalty.

janetb

Postby janetb » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:28 pm

Recap Thursday Canadian/Friday U.S.

Sharon and Nick tell Faith about the custody hearing and that Christian is with Grandpa. She's upset and wonders how a judge could do that so they tell her he's Uncle Adam's son by science. No mention that Mommy was the problem. They go to the AC and Victor is there. The nanny gives Christian to Nick to hold and he tells Victoria what Victor did. She's annoyed that he would question Daddy's devotion to family , especially on Father's Day, no surprise there. Faith wants to go home.

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:59 pm

When oh when will Faith be allowed to be SORASed? There is an obvious attempt to miraculously de-Age Sharon and Nick.

janetb

Postby janetb » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:44 pm

Spoiler on this site says Nick proposes to Sharon . Who didn't see that coming. I guess he really doesn't care about Christian. He lost because he was with Sharon, marrying her makes it worse.

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:26 pm

Maybe right before the ceremony JT will reappear and report the events of the night where he was supposedly "killed." Nick will stomp away from the ceremony...again.

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:02 pm

Gemmey wrote:
NCgirlie33 wrote:Can you all answer this for me:

Do you think that Sharon stole Christian? I tired of arguing with people that she did. If someone took a baby from another mother and gave it to you, and you found out the baby isn't yours, wouldn't you have stole the baby if you dont give him back to his real parent???

Of course she stole him. Keeping a baby that is not yours is theft and she should be in jail. Sharon is evil and selfish.
Yes she is but others see her as an angel from Heaven. :roll: There was NO justice for her stealing Christian IMO.

Gemmey

Postby Gemmey » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:07 pm

janetb wrote:Spoiler on this site says Nick proposes to Sharon . Who didn't see that coming. I guess he really doesn't care about Christian. He lost because he was with Sharon, marrying her makes it worse.

The only good thing is that the fact they are so rushed tells me they won't last. THANK GOD. What a gross pair.

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:18 pm

Gemmey wrote:
janetb wrote:Spoiler on this site says Nick proposes to Sharon . Who didn't see that coming. I guess he really doesn't care about Christian. He lost because he was with Sharon, marrying her makes it worse.

The only good thing is that the fact they are so rushed tells me they won't last. THANK GOD. What a gross pair.
Nick is so stupid its ashame. Smh Is he that mind gone that he has to marry Sharon after she was the cause of him losing Christian? IA, they are the worst couple and I can't stand them together because I despise Sharon. She done him like CRAP and lost temporary custody over this tramp and he still act like he got to have her. What is it about her? Ughhhhh :evil:

Return to “The Young and the Restless”