Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Homesick Cajun

Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club

Postby Homesick Cajun » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:31 pm

Quote lilpiggy:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote alanadz: It's funny that the people who don't like Sharon are the people who are keeping her front and center. If not for her haters,no one would be talking about Sharon!

That's fine. But I have absolutely no desire to discuss the morbid story line about Delia. Or play the guessing game of who mowed Delia down in the street.

It's so much more fun to bash the town joke! :D

It is so much fun because she is so deserving...... :D

Absolutely! She gives us soooo much material to work with! Too good to pass up! :D

lilpiggy

Postby lilpiggy » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:39 pm

Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote lilpiggy:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote alanadz: It's funny that the people who don't like Sharon are the people who are keeping her front and center. If not for her haters,no one would be talking about Sharon!

That's fine. But I have absolutely no desire to discuss the morbid story line about Delia. Or play the guessing game of who mowed Delia down in the street.

It is so much fun because she is so deserving...... :D

Absolutely! She gives us soooo much material to work with! Too good to pass up! :D

She is so much fun that I am beginning to like her......Not... :D

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:44 pm

Quote Homesick Cajun:

Absolutely! Right now she is embroiled in a storyline where her haters (such as myself) think she hasn't paid. And we're free to voice that opinion. Like you said, it's either that, or discuss the morbid storyline, which I have also been doing btw...

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:51 pm

Quote trinilisa:
Quote Homesick Cajun:

Absolutely! Right now she is embroiled in a storyline where her haters (such as myself) think she hasn't paid. And we're free to voice that opinion. Like you said, it's either that, or discuss the morbid storyline, which I have also been doing btw...

LOL I just can't do the Delia story line threads other than to say I hate it! I'll stick to Sharon bashing for the immediate future! :D

Wanted to tell you, I googled the lyrics for the milkshake song. That's hysterical! You are right!! :-)

lilpiggy

Postby lilpiggy » Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:54 pm

Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote Homesick Cajun:

LOL I just can't do the Delia story line threads other than to say I hate it! I'll stick to Sharon bashing for the immediate future! :D

Wanted to tell you, I googled the lyrics for the milkshake song. That's hysterical! You are right!! :-)

Hey,that milkshake song was written for BobbleHead Sharon by Adumb. He is a closet songwriter. He also wrote "I'm a bat not a rat"....and.... "monster mash"....... :D :D

lilpiggy

Postby lilpiggy » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:06 pm

OK, you guys know I can't quit....

Songs written for Sharon by Adumb.....

"I fell in a pile of you, and got love all over me"

And

"They may put me in prison, but they can't stop my face from breaking out".....

:D :D :D :D :D

Charlie Big

Postby Charlie Big » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:44 pm

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) Sharon Newman is like the Y&R gift that just keeps on giving, if you know what I mean. :-) :-) :-) This trick is so dumb, she just can't help but screw up. :-) :-) :-) :-) She does provide a lighter side to this horrific Delia debacle. Sharon is that kind of female character that is a throw back to the 50's. Her entire existance hinges on the man who is propping her up. She just doesn't have an independent leg to stand on. As wacko as she is, she is still just to lazy to get help and at least try and become a more modern woman. She is just pathetic and sad comment on the women of the 21st century.

lilpiggy

Postby lilpiggy » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:45 pm

Quote Charlie Big: :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) Sharon Newman is like the Y&R gift that just keeps on giving, if you know what I mean. :-) :-) :-) This trick is so dumb, she just can't help but screw up. :-) :-) :-) :-) She does provide a lighter side to this horrific Delia debacle. Sharon is that kind of female character that is a throw back to the 50's. Her entire existance hinges on the man who is propping her up. She just doesn't have an independent leg to stand on. As wacko as she is, she is still just to lazy to get help and at least try and become a more modern woman. She is just pathetic and sad comment on the women of the 21st century.

Sharon is just nasty and boring. She isn't even that much fun to bash anymore. She is like a used up old pair of house shoes. With a hole in the bottom......... :D

gardengal

Postby gardengal » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:54 pm

Quote Charlie Big: :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) Sharon Newman is like the Y&R gift that just keeps on giving, if you know what I mean. :-) :-) :-) This trick is so dumb, she just can't help but screw up. :-) :-) :-) :-) She does provide a lighter side to this horrific Delia debacle. Sharon is that kind of female character that is a throw back to the 50's. Her entire existance hinges on the man who is propping her up. She just doesn't have an independent leg to stand on. As wacko as she is, she is still just to lazy to get help and at least try and become a more modern woman. She is just pathetic and sad comment on the women of the 21st century.

Heck the Newman males regift her! :D :D :D

She really is a character right out of the fifties. When they made her corporate Barbie, it was just inconceivable that this blonde bimbo could run anything other than her stockings.

lilpiggy

Postby lilpiggy » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:17 pm

Quote gardengal:

Heck the Newman males regift her! :D :D :D

She really is a character right out of the fifties. When they made her corporate Barbie, it was just inconceivable that this blonde bimbo could run anything other than her stockings.

Yea can you imagine the writers trying to get people to think she could run NE. Heck those three years in the 6th grade was the best years in BobbleHead Sharon's life.....
:D :D :D

Return to “The Young and the Restless”