Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
lilpiggy

Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club

Postby lilpiggy » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:48 pm

Quote trinilisa:
Quote gardengal: In honor of the thread that thinks Delia is just the beginning of a purge. I volunteer Sharon to be the next one to meet an untimely end. :D

I second that nomination for Sharon having a one-way steerage ticket to soap hell...

I just have to third, fourth and fifth that nomination. BobbleHead just needs to go. PERIOD........

gardengal

Postby gardengal » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:59 pm

Quote Charlie Big:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote Pretty Emerald: I for one don't want to see Sharon "sent" anywhere. This would leave it wide open for her to slither back! I would like to see her hung! :D
yeah let carmine kidnap her and just forget about her! I was so disappointed when she was kidnapped and they found her nasty butt! ugh~!

I wouldn't have minded that unsolved mystery if they had gone that route...

I still say that she should go the way of Laura on GH. It would make so much sense. She is headed for a huge psycotic break and when she does she will go completely comatose. Her shrink has already warned her that the first year of treatment is the most important and yet, she just keeps ignoring her shrinks advice. That is why I think that something will make her break and when she does is going down and like Laura it could take years to bring her back, if ever. She should be in a hospital for the mentally ill, just like Laura.

I actually think this is the master plan. No one wants to write for the character, and SC is making big bucks. I've no idea when SC's contract is up. But if Chelsea and Avery start making serious inroads with fans, bye-bye Sharon Newman.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:39 am

Well, well, well, reading spoilers this morning and it seems now Sharon is showing up in Avery's dreams. Just goes to show ya, there's no end to the places she'll show up that she's not wanted. ;)

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:48 am

It's Blame-It-On-The-BPD Thursday!
*SPOILER TALK*
So Skankerella was in all her Shimbo glory on yesterday's Canadian, "apologizing" to Nick and faking imbarrassment for trying to force herself (well, she called it trying to kiss) on Nick. She used the fact that she was off her meds, and Nick let her skate because he couldn't be angry with her because she's a nut bar. She also lied to Nick by saying that, while she would never manipulate Faith, she didn't do much to have her accept Avery. Really? She idn't manipulate Faith? I will leave that one to Charlie Big to say what we're probably all thinking about that!

lilpiggy

Postby lilpiggy » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:26 pm

Quote trinilisa: It's Blame-It-On-The-BPD Thursday!
*SPOILER TALK*
So Skankerella was in all her Shimbo glory on yesterday's Canadian, "apologizing" to Nick and faking imbarrassment for trying to force herself (well, she called it trying to kiss) on Nick. She used the fact that she was off her meds, and Nick let her skate because he couldn't be angry with her because she's a nut bar. She also lied to Nick by saying that, while she would never manipulate Faith, she didn't do much to have her accept Avery. Really? She idn't manipulate Faith? I will leave that one to Charlie Big to say what we're probably all thinking about that!

Wow, really nice not to have pucker face Sharon on air for a couple of days. Also good not seeing ghost girl and demon seed. Cassie will probably have to leave for her other job with Halloween coming up. But we will still be stuck with wandering eyes for who knows how long. You would think she would be happy that Phyllis and Avery are out of the way, but no she's still after MeatHead Nick. I say put them together and see how long that would last....Please make BobbleHead's next appearance short..... :D

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:52 pm

Quote lilpiggy:
*SPOILER TALK*

Wow, really nice not to have pucker face Sharon on air for a couple of days. Also good not seeing ghost girl and demon seed. Cassie will probably have to leave for her other job with Halloween coming up. But we will still be stuck with wandering eyes for who knows how long. You would think she would be happy that Phyllis and Avery are out of the way, but no she's still after MeatHead Nick. I say put them together and see how long that would last....Please make BobbleHead's next appearance short..... :D

Well, not sure whether you watched today's US as yet, but Gostie Gal Pal was still trying to convince Share-A-Newman to go after Nick, and when Sharon claimed that she wanted to get better and do it right this time, Lucifer's daughter was like, so why am I here? So she was never Shimbo conscience at all like CG stated (unless she didn't know what conscience meant), in fact, it looks like she was there to stir up ish and keep Shimbo a wackadoo. Yep; that's the beloved Cassie everyone was so excited about coming back to the show...lol

Charlie Big

Postby Charlie Big » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:20 pm

Quote trinilisa:
Quote lilpiggy:
*SPOILER TALK*

Well, not sure whether you watched today's US as yet, but Gostie Gal Pal was still trying to convince Share-A-Newman to go after Nick, and when Sharon claimed that she wanted to get better and do it right this time, Lucifer's daughter was like, so why am I here? So she was never Shimbo conscience at all like CG stated (unless she didn't know what conscience meant), in fact, it looks like she was there to stir up ish and keep Shimbo a wackadoo. Yep; that's the beloved Cassie everyone was so excited about coming back to the show...lol

This trick is so knee deep in denial that she couldn't paddle her way out. When she is with Nick she tries to play all innocent and kind and sweet, like she wouldn't dare try and manipulate her child! I could have fallen over with laughter when she was putting on that act for Nick! I wondered why she couldn't say that she was also emotionaly abusing his daughter while she was manipulating her but then I thought about it and isn't this how she was when so many vieweres were always so fooled by her? Of course! This was the Sharon in denial, that she has always been. She has so many sides to her personality and as she gets older, she finds them all hard to control. This is a woman who gave away a child, put her mtoher in wheelchair, tricked Nick into accepting how she got herself pregnant for Noah on purpose, cheated on Nick, left her little children to go off and find herself, gave old Vic a passionate kiss right there in the living room, where Nick could see her. Begged Brad Carlton to marry her while she tried to play the poor victim wife of a cheating husband! I could keep going but I think that everyone reads the fact that she has a personality for every situation and while they are all her, none of them are really her because she has no idea who she really is or should I say, that she can't accept who she really is.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:45 pm

Quote Charlie Big:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote lilpiggy:
*SPOILER TALK*

This trick is so knee deep in denial that she couldn't paddle her way out. When she is with Nick she tries to play all innocent and kind and sweet, like she wouldn't dare try and manipulate her child! I could have fallen over with laughter when she was putting on that act for Nick! I wondered why she couldn't say that she was also emotionaly abusing his daughter while she was manipulating her but then I thought about it and isn't this how she was when so many vieweres were always so fooled by her? Of course! This was the Sharon in denial, that she has always been. She has so many sides to her personality and as she gets older, she finds them all hard to control. This is a woman who gave away a child, put her mtoher in wheelchair, tricked Nick into accepting how she got herself pregnant for Noah on purpose, cheated on Nick, left her little children to go off and find herself, gave old Vic a passionate kiss right there in the living room, where Nick could see her. Begged Brad Carlton to marry her while she tried to play the poor victim wife of a cheating husband! I could keep going but I think that everyone reads the fact that she has a personality for every situation and while they are all her, none of them are really her because she has no idea who she really is or should I say, that she can't accept who she really is.

I was counting on you to break it down and you did not disappoint!

lilpiggy

Postby lilpiggy » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:15 pm

Quote trinilisa:
Quote Charlie Big:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote lilpiggy:
*SPOILER TALK*

Break it down.....OK, now that congers up a break dancing Sharon down in the hood. Out in front of the liquor store with her boom box whaling out "get down" and her twirling around on her head with her eyes going round and round. She would be wearing her flasher raincoat with nothing on underneath and every time she spins around you can see....well I can't go on...... :D

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:34 pm

Quote lilpiggy:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote Charlie Big:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote lilpiggy:
*SPOILER TALK*

Break it down.....OK, now that congers up a break dancing Sharon down in the hood. Out in front of the liquor store with her boom box whaling out "get down" and her twirling around on her head with her eyes going round and round. She would be wearing her flasher raincoat with nothing on underneath and every time she spins around you can see....well I can't go on...... :D

Don't forget what Shimbo's theme song is..."my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard..."

Return to “The Young and the Restless”