Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
trinilisa

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby trinilisa » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:49 am

[quote="cwlovesyr"][quote="SadieM"]Unfortunately the writers "went there."[/quote]

Hi everyone, it's been awhile since I've been on the boards, but what a perfect time to come back. Yes, the writers went there and hopefully it will be a reunion that gets stopped before it gets started good. I have an ex husband and we get along ok. We're civil and have a decent relationship, but I can't imagine us being friends much less getting back together if I did all the things to him that Sharon's done to Nick. It's not even close to being real and so hard to watch. Thankfully, I record every day and FF thru the parts that make me want to vomit.[/quote]
Welcome back! I usually read the daily recap to see whether Nick's former stepmom is on so I know whether my remote will get a work-out from changing the channnel that day...

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:30 am

[quote="NJ SOAP LADY"]This is a great thread since I'm not a sharon fan
I have really hated how she is being propped up. College Classes. OK that's actually nice
Owns coffeehouse okay. But after her first psychology class. ....hadn't even been end of semester and she is handling crisis line, never saw a supervisor with her. Then that went into her PI work to uncover sex ring
Sharon the coffeehouse lady I can take. Sharon the psychology master I can't take
Sharon being with nick as a couple is or will be the end for me. Watched since 70s but putting them together is 100000% wrong[/quote)
Ita 100%.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:41 am

[quote="SadieM"]I wish Summer would return. Sorry to see her criticized because she is a child that Nick had with Phyllis, and not Sharon. Sharon is a bit too smarmy around Nick. She is more tolerable without getting involved with Nick, she's unwatchable when she starts simpering around Nicholas.[/quote]
While I dislike her at all levels, I especially dislike her when she's simpering around Nick like hhe's some piece of meat.
Oh btw, I read as a link while readling one of the daily recap that sc compared shicross and Rachael on Friends. ad the interview because I don't particularly care for sc, however if they're going there, then Sharon will be annoying as hell and my remote will get a work-out...

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:59 am

[quote="SadieM"]It looks like the writers are somehow trying to recreate the "Cassie years" when Nick and Sharon had Cassie and baby Noah. Now it's Faith and baby Christian. Noah was written out (to try to de SORAS Sharon and Nick?) There is Mariah but she was born the same year as Cassie's and Sharon's child, not Nick's.I'm not buying into. The "ice cream" scene did not help matters. They are very fast forwardable. I also think it awful that Sage was killed off and after Sharon refused giving Christian back, she gets to raise Christian (if she and Nick get back together).[/quote]

Omg very good point and Ita.

janetb

Postby janetb » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:11 am

Sage should never have been killed off. She should have taken Christian and left GC. Nick isn't the father and Adam didn't care enough to claim his son. Nobody cares about Victor and his "my grandson" crap since Christian was never more than a pawn for blackmail. If Nick is stupid enough to trust Sharon after everything she's done then he deserves to be hurt again because she will. Sharon isn't Christian's mother and never will be, he was nothing more than a means to keep her secrets and hold on to Dylan. She'll use him to get Nick just like she's used Faith.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:43 am

[quote="janetb"]Sage should never have been killed off. She should have taken Christian and left GC. Nick isn't the father and Adam didn't care enough to claim his son. Nobody cares about Victor and his "my grandson" crap since Christian was never more than a pawn for blackmail. If Nick is stupid enough to trust Sharon after everything she's done then he deserves to be hurt again because she will. Sharon isn't Christian's mother and never will be, he was nothing more than a means to keep her secrets and hold on to Dylan. She'll use him to get Nick just like she's used Faith.[/quote]
I think your post is spot on and I would take it a step further and say that imo the wrong character was killed off; Sharon should have been.
*Yesterday's Canadian/Today's US*
I enjoyed the Sharon-free episode...

janetb

Postby janetb » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:51 am

There's a spoiler on this site that Sharon's guilt gets to her. I read that after talking to Reed she tells Nikki they should go to the police. Will Sharon be the one to spill everything?

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:23 pm

Possible Spoiler Talk; Not Sure Whether This Was Wed or Thurs's Canadian*
I lmao when sharon had that nightmare of JT's hand coming up!
It's funny how sharon now supposedly feels guilty. Funny, she is fine when it benefits her. Perhaps she should go and get the rest of her brain fried to forget...wait, she has nothing to gain directly from doing that!

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:25 pm

[quote="janetb"]There's a spoiler on this site that Sharon's guilt gets to her. I read that after talking to Reed she tells Nikki they should go to the police. Will Sharon be the one to spill everything?[/quote]
Or will she fry what's left of her brain to try and forget?

effers

Postby effers » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:54 pm

I hope JT haunts her right into the insane asylum. That said, I would really prefer if she just wasn't featured at all. This story would be so much more fun without her.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”