Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
gardengal

Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club

Postby gardengal » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:59 am

In honor of the thread that thinks Delia is just the beginning of a purge. I volunteer Sharon to be the next one to meet an untimely end. :D

Charlie Big

Postby Charlie Big » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:15 pm

I really do believe that the best way to get rid of Sharon is to just send her to a mental hospital in Switzerland or somewhere overseas. It worked for Laura on GH and it would be the perfect answer for Sharon on Y&R. I would also say that they could send her to NM to be with Sam,the kid next door and the animals, if they need a way out for her. Anything they could do, at this point, would be better than what they are doing with the character just to keep her relevant.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:17 am

Quote Charlie Big: I really do believe that the best way to get rid of Sharon is to just send her to a mental hospital in Switzerland or somewhere overseas. It worked for Laura on GH and it would be the perfect answer for Sharon on Y&R. I would also say that they could send her to NM to be with Sam,the kid next door and the animals, if they need a way out for her. Anything they could do, at this point, would be better than what they are doing with the character just to keep her relevant.

Oh, CB, not New Mexico! At least not as long as I'm here. Let's send her somewhere else, at least until I can get home to Louisiana! :D

Pretty Emerald

Postby Pretty Emerald » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:05 am

I for one don't want to see Sharon "sent" anywhere. This would leave it wide open for her to slither back! I would like to see her hung! :D

Pretty Emerald

Postby Pretty Emerald » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:01 am

Quote lilpiggy:
Quote gardengal: Seriously is Nick OK with mommie dearest playing mind games with his daughter? I might have to start an I hate Nick Newman thread to go with his one. >( >( >( He deserves the mother of his two children. Hope she gives him whatever makes the worst kind of burning itch in his crotch. >) >) >)

Hey go for the anti Nick thread. He deserves it cause he's dumb as a post....and lazy....can't run a crummy bar.....washout.... >)

Nick only uses his head as decoration for his shoulders! He is as dumb as the day is long, and is perfect for Sharon....dumb and dumber! ~)

jlstreeter

Postby jlstreeter » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:39 am

I have been watching this for years and am disappointed at the new story line. I will no longer watch it. Killing off Delia was the worst thing.

Charlie Big

Postby Charlie Big » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:40 pm

Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Charlie Big: I really do believe that the best way to get rid of Sharon is to just send her to a mental hospital in Switzerland or somewhere overseas. It worked for Laura on GH and it would be the perfect answer for Sharon on Y&R. I would also say that they could send her to NM to be with Sam,the kid next door and the animals, if they need a way out for her. Anything they could do, at this point, would be better than what they are doing with the character just to keep her relevant.

Oh, CB, not New Mexico! At least not as long as I'm here. Let's send her somewhere else, at least until I can get home to Louisiana! :D

OOPS!!! You are right! On second thought, probably Sam and the lamb wouldn't want the baggage either.

lilpiggy

Postby lilpiggy » Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:53 pm

Quote Charlie Big:
Quote Homesick Cajun:

OOPS!!! You are right! On second thought, probably Sam and the lamb wouldn't want the baggage either.

I bet Sam would kick her right out of his barn, first time she got that crazy look on her face. Even the little white goat wouldn't have any thing to do with her...... :D

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:11 pm

Quote Pretty Emerald:
Quote lilpiggy:
Quote gardengal: Seriously is Nick OK with mommie dearest playing mind games with his daughter? I might have to start an I hate Nick Newman thread to go with his one. >( >( >( He deserves the mother of his two children. Hope she gives him whatever makes the worst kind of burning itch in his crotch. >) >) >)

Hey go for the anti Nick thread. He deserves it cause he's dumb as a post....and lazy....can't run a crummy bar.....washout.... >)

Nick only uses his head as decoration for his shoulders! He is as dumb as the day is long, and is perfect for Sharon....dumb and dumber! ~)
Im gonna go find that anti hate Nick thread and post there cause he is just as pointless and useless as that skank Sharin and her wicked kid Faith. All of them are disgusting and a bore...shick! watching dumbo Nick all lazy and sitting around counting his money and in comes the slacker tramp sharon doing the same. both of them lazing around on the money they stole from Victor Newman. I see no rich man in his right mind will touch the likes of skankypants Sharon. Even Nick is disgusted by her nasty self being with his daddy and brother.

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:13 pm

Quote Pretty Emerald: I for one don't want to see Sharon "sent" anywhere. This would leave it wide open for her to slither back! I would like to see her hung! :D
yeah let carmine kidnap her and just forget about her! I was so disappointed when she was kidnapped and they found her nasty butt! ugh~!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”