Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Ethelmae02

Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club

Postby Ethelmae02 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:08 pm

Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote toopee:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote gardengal:
Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote gobble-gobble:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Gideon58: Yeah, the weird thing about the character is that TIIC seem to want to portray her as a nice person with whom the audience is supposed to sympathize, but it just doesn't work like that.

Oh, don't you know, everybody is supposed to just love Sharon no matter whose life she destroys. It's against the law not to just love Sharon more than anything and overlook all that she has done. Well, that don't work with me either.

cmon.. we are jealous of sharon if we don't like her.. it is not the nasty trashy things she does.. EYEROLL
truth!!!! if we dont like the character you are accused of being jealous(lol) and such. Its been going on for years. I for one DO NOT LIKE being told what beauty looks like and how I should perceive what beautiful is or should be. I am nor never will be jealous of Sharon period. She is not what I personally consider beautiful. I think Nadia on Days is absolutely a living doll and most certainly considered extremely pretty and beautiful. Too each his own and beauty certainly is in the eye of the beholder.

Yeah I get tired of being informed that Sharon on the outside and inside is the most beautiful creature alive. Hence I'm jealous. Beauty is more than skin deep. To me she is the poster woman for insecurity and stupidity, and that's before the BPD. Ultimately her personality makes her the most unattractive woman on the show.
it is tiring GG being lectured in threads on how we should perceive Sharon and her looks. I will always maintain beauty is what you perceive it to me and shouldnt be judged by others period. Not everyone sees it the same way but let some tell you you are jealous, haha. No we arent. We just dont see it as some do. I guess some of us need glasses huh? lol. Oh wait I do wear glasses, haha!

I am so with you on being lectured that Sharon is the most beautiful woman and that just because I don't like her, I'm "jealous" (not I personally, but as part of the anti-SN fanbase). I also hate that all of a sudden it turns into being accused of SC-bashing. Yesterday, on another thread, which I think was taking an anti-SN tone, someone was posting about SN and Phyllis, and said that there was nothing old about Sharon. Then it turned into SC was a beautiful person inside and out and that we all wished we had her looks and dynomight figure. While I commend SC for playing a character that I hate, I don't like the whole suttle reference to MS as older than JM (and I am not a Phyllis fan but commend MS for portraying a character that I also hate...slightly less than SN). It's so obvious to me anyway what is going on...
Anyway, back on topic (before I get into trouble), I see nothing attractive about this FICTIONAL character; she is weak, pathetic, needy, and men don't see her as some damsel, rather, they see her as incapable; there is a difference imho...

It is ridiculous that people are accused of being jealous when they don't like the Sharon character. And not everyone thinks SC is the most beautiful woman on the planet. I sure don't. She is ok but that is it.

I also see nothing attractive about Sharin Collins Newman Newman Abbott Newman Newman Newman.

I think it's absurd! Jealousy is a wasted emotion in the first place. And to be jealous, you must desire something the other person possesses. She ain't got nothing I want! LOL
amen! cant find a single thing I want from that character looks wise or else

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:11 pm

Quote toopee: She is the most fun to bash. She does make it so easy.
LOL! I love this thread. Great place to unwind and bash the skank Sharon. A haven for bashers to have a blast

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:14 pm

Quote Pretty Emerald:
Quote toopee: She is the most fun to bash. She does make it so easy.

Sad but true! It's not our fault that every time this nut is on she gives us yet more bashing material! With her StrawHead, stupid faces and acting like a complete idiot! ~)
oh there was plenty of that going on on today's show...stupid darting eyes, strawhead and boo hooing and mascara..totally laughable!!!

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:15 pm

Quote Homesick Cajun: Watching now. Ole Raccoon Eyes says to Nick "I'm such a disaster". Why, yes, yes you are! How observant! :-)
bhaha and why is a jobless bore wearing so much eye makeup with no where to go but Nic's house???

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:16 pm

Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote Homesick Cajun: Watching now. Ole Raccoon Eyes says to Nick "I'm such a disaster". Why, yes, yes you are! How observant! :-)
bhaha and why is a jobless bore wearing so much eye makeup with no where to go but Nic's house???

Halloween is right around the corner! :D

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:36 pm

I can't stand crazy cray!

Victor Fanatic

Postby Victor Fanatic » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:09 pm

I was once a fan of Sharon but now I know she needs to be committed .

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:15 pm

I can't wait for her to get busted.

Pretty Emerald

Postby Pretty Emerald » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:19 pm

Quote Victor Fanatic: I was once a fan of Sharon but now I know she needs to be committed .

I used to feel so sorry for Sharon, but as soon as she started shagging the man that stole her baby, stealing, and skanking it up with any and everybody......I can no longer stand the sight of this twit! She is so pathetic and disgusting. She suffers from a self-inflicted wound and yet blames everybody except herself. Sharon is trash and a total dummy! :0

Charlie Big

Postby Charlie Big » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:29 pm

I don't think that this soap has ever had a female character on this show that is as backward and ignorant as Sharon. There have been crazies like Sheila and Pattycakes but even they were not backwards and ignorant. Sharon has always been crazy. It is just amazing that it took MAB to write it, to nail her for it.

For years, her fans were fooled by her conning and manipulative ways. She was never a sweet person with a good heart. She lied to Nick Newman from the very first day she met him. That whorish tramp had already layed down her lazy self with a boy and let herself get knocked up only to give away the kid because she wasn't mentally stable enough and she was too wild to raise it. Doris knew that. Look at poor Doris! She ended up in a wheelchair because of this wild, crazy tramp.

I was watching her with her crying eyes today and how she was lying to Nick, to his face! Using that she had not taken her meds to get him to feel sorry for her, like she has just forgotten that she had been playing beck and call girl for his brother Adam and that she had layed her nasty self down with his daddy and then married him. Then tried to declare him dead so that she could go do Tucker McCall and then tried to tell him that she hasn't felt like herself since THEY were together????????? I near about split my side listening to this trick make up all of those lies!!!!!!!! She is crazy, but she ain't so crazy that she conviently played like she just forgot or erased all of that reality from her scattered brain.

I was in the mind of Holloween as I watched this today and thought that if it were Holloween night, she would have scared Nick half to death. He sure looked like it when she went in for the kiss! She always thought that having a man between her nasty legs and a checkbook was the answer to all of her ills.

Alot of time has passed and since she was always too lazy to get herself the right kind of help, this is where she ended up. I haven't liked this crazy whorish tramp since she abandonded her little children to go find herself. I couldn't imagine how any woman, who gave away a child and was lucky enough to get that child back could ever leave it, for any reason. But this trick could. She left Faith quicker than a wink to go run after Adam with Nick's engagement ring on her nasty finger.

Sharon is the bathroom joke of this show. They keep her around for laughs because there is nothing else to her. She is not entertaining, she is plain vanilla. Good thing they made her crazy because otherwise, I don't see any relevance to her at all.

I am sure that Delia's death will play into Shick but if they do that to bring these two back together, thier numbers are going to go even further down than they are now. Shick is dead, Sharon is barely relevant and the sooner they expose this trick for what she did and how she has abused and manipulated her child and how she sent Phyllis reeling down that staircase and never even called for help for her, this show will be over. People are just tired of dragging the storylines out. Old formula's for writing soaps are dying. People are too smart and don't have the time to stick around waiting day to day. Phyllis fans may tune in once a week to see when they will do this, and I say some Phyllis fans because most have already left the show. I am sure that they will drag out this killing of Delia as well and I think that this is just a cruel storyline that didn't have to happen either.

They need to expose Sharon and all she has done because if they don't, they won't have a fan left to watch this naval gazing dribble.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”