Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
nightropro

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby nightropro » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:09 pm

Sharon jr, Faith is runnin the show as usual again! :roll: her butt needs discipline and rules. Her grandparents are just as much enablers as the parents. The kid is rotten and needsto go to boarding school soon. :cry:

janetb

Postby janetb » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:26 am

nightropro wrote:Sharon jr, Faith is runnin the show as usual again! :roll: her butt needs discipline and rules. Her grandparents are just as much enablers as the parents. The kid is rotten and needsto go to boarding school soon. :cry:

A nine year old kid telling her parents how things will be. The good thing was that after all Dylan's interring to get back at Nick Faith didn't choose to live with him and Sharon . Noah the enabler sided with Faith over feeling sorry for Sharon.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:45 am

[quote="janetb"]There's a spoiler on another site that Dylan will leave GC after arguing with Nikki and Nick. His love for Sharon isn't more important??? I don't care why he goes as long as he does. It also says it hasn't been decided if there will be recast and he'll come back. It also mentioned Sharon's father showing up in GC for Feb. sweeps. It likely isn't true, if it is, who cares.[/quote]
I thought it was written that the idiot was partially responsible for her bio father's death? Now they've got to find something to try and make her relevant so they're rewriting history and creating a father for this babynapping parasite?

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:49 am

[quote="billsgal"]So, dumb dumb thinks a public place is the way to discuss visitation? Why does dylan NW think he has more rights to be with faith than Nick, when she's Nick's biological child? Is Dylan as crazy as his wife? Is he deep down upset that he wasn't able to takeover Nick's life? Why have he and his wife acknowledgged and grieved the loss of their own child? Why haven't they discussed if they want to try again for their own child or adoption? Dylan seems like a kid that nicks toys (Nick's mother and kids) aren't liking or choosing him over Nick. They keep it up Nick is going to have no other choice but to enforce the sole custody agreement and with the liar openly admitting on TV her kidnapping and lack of remorse, I doubt the judge will reverse this on review. Is the liar really that dumb, why do they think Nick needs to make up to them for their alleged loss of Sully? Why would she agree to the stupidity instead of explaining to Dylan that if time is equally split that's fair?

Does not dumb Dylan not realize that faith has always had a father? It's funny that Noah wants nic to make concessions but doesn't say a word to his mother and Dylan that they are the ones who need to show remorse. Why not tell them that his father has been through enough and needs some time to get to know his child and adjust to his new single father status?

When is Dylan going to realize he needs to create his own life and family and just can't take Nick's from him? Why is Paul condoning the foolishness?[/quote]
Dylan is acting like a petulant child and I think that his jealousy over Nick is showing...

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:06 am

[quote="janetb"]Monday Canadian/Tuesday U.S.

Faith won't open her bedroom door to talk to Sharon. As expected Dylan and Sharon blame Nick for the argument and everything else. Dylan thinks she should file for full custody, Faith needs her mother. At Victor's, he discourages Nick from continuing the arguing in court. Nikki won't believe that Dylan had any part in this .She later walks in on them arguing and is angry at both. Dylan takes food to Faith and realizes she's gone, out through the window. Victor finds her in the stable and stays with her. It's the usual "are you mad at me" and he says no and stays with her because she's not ready to go back. Preview shows Victor telling Faith that he's told her parents she'll decide where she wants to stay. No surprise there either, the little brat has always told the adults what she's going to do.

Dylan started this by wanting to change a previously agreed to schedule for Faith, but it's all Nick's fault. Nick knows what's going on and told Dylan he's not Faith's father. If they're trying to make us want him gone it's working. This new case Paul wants him on is supposed to be dangerous. if we're lucky he'll get killed and no recast.[/quote]
I will never understand why the adults are having a little kid dictate to them what they should be deciding. Are they all so immature? And Faith knows she's got them wrapped, too; she's a manipulative little one, just like her mommy...I guess the apple didn't fall far from the tree...

sparklepony

Postby sparklepony » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:21 am

I hate that cow more than ever.. they need to give us a break from this pathetic creature.. NO MORE SHARON

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:34 am

[quote="janetb"]Monday Canadian/Tuesday U.S.

Faith won't open her bedroom door to talk to Sharon. As expected Dylan and Sharon blame Nick for the argument and everything else. Dylan thinks she should file for full custody, Faith needs her mother. At Victor's, he discourages Nick from continuing the arguing in court. Nikki won't believe that Dylan had any part in this .She later walks in on them arguing and is angry at both. Dylan takes food to Faith and realizes she's gone, out through the window. Victor finds her in the stable and stays with her. It's the usual "are you mad at me" and he says no and stays with her because she's not ready to go back. Preview shows Victor telling Faith that he's told her parents she'll decide where she wants to stay. No surprise there either, the little brat has always told the adults what she's going to do.

Dylan started this by wanting to change a previously agreed to schedule for Faith, but it's all Nick's fault. Nick knows what's going on and told Dylan he's not Faith's father. If they're trying to make us want him gone it's working. This new case Paul wants him on is supposed to be dangerous. if we're lucky he'll get killed and no recast.[/quote]
One could only hope the character doesn't get recast.

dajfredesco

Postby dajfredesco » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:50 pm

All of Sharon's misdeeds get swept under the rug. The seriousness of her holding Sage's son as Sage died was after keeping her baby from her was evil. Then keeping the baby from Nick. She would have kept it going if not for Patty. Now if they kill Dylan all sympathy will go to her and instant Sharon reprieve and Nick will might cave and let her see Christian out of sympathy. :roll:

dajfredesco

Postby dajfredesco » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:54 pm

nightropro wrote:Sharon jr, Faith is runnin the show as usual again! :roll: her butt needs discipline and rules. Her grandparents are just as much enablers as the parents. The kid is rotten and needsto go to boarding school soon. :cry:

Exactly. This show is now Sharon/Faith and the Restless. Sharon's children and house is the most shown on this show now. Each time I think I'm going to see another character I'm seeing Faith like wtf does she run the show now?! :evil:

janetb

Postby janetb » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:37 pm

dajfredesco wrote:

Exactly. This show is now Sharon/Faith and the Restless. Sharon's children and house is the most shown on this show now. Each time I think I'm going to see another character I'm seeing Faith like wtf does she run the show now?! :evil:

I expect more of the same whiny pity parties from Sharon and Dylan, especially until after Christmas is over if Faith doesn't want to spend time with them. The best part of her choosing Victor and Nikki is that Dylan's plan to take time away from Nick and for Sharon to sue for sole custody have backfired big time.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”