Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
janetb

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby janetb » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:34 am

nightropro wrote:well my guess is they are drawing Nick closer to Chelsea for a "reason" and that reason is chelsea knew about Sage's note. I want Nick curious on that once he finds out. All I do know is they better NOT drag this crap out much longer :evil: its always a darn Villiage involved on the crap this hag does time and time again on this show. Remember half the town knew about the body she was driving around town in her trunk and then down in the sewer. She dragged Niki,Michael and Jill's dude in on her mess. thats why this tramp never learns and Mariah is too pathetic for words. No one should be that desperate for fake love and attention :roll: :roll:

Spoilers say that Sharon and Faith play matchmaker for Nick and Chelsea. Using her kid again of course. Chelsea won't put up with her interfering in Nick's life and we know she will. As long as Adam is presumed dead then Nick should be Christian's father and they can be a family with Chelsea and Connor.

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:06 pm

janetb wrote:
nightropro wrote:well my guess is they are drawing Nick closer to Chelsea for a "reason" and that reason is chelsea knew about Sage's note. I want Nick curious on that once he finds out. All I do know is they better NOT drag this crap out much longer :evil: its always a darn Villiage involved on the crap this hag does time and time again on this show. Remember half the town knew about the body she was driving around town in her trunk and then down in the sewer. She dragged Niki,Michael and Jill's dude in on her mess. thats why this tramp never learns and Mariah is too pathetic for words. No one should be that desperate for fake love and attention :roll: :roll:

Spoilers say that Sharon and Faith play matchmaker for Nick and Chelsea. Using her kid again of course. Chelsea won't put up with her interfering in Nick's life and we know she will. As long as Adam is presumed dead then Nick should be Christian's father and they can be a family with Chelsea and Connor.

What's irionic is that the little she devil always throws a hissy fit when Nick wants anyone but her deranged mommy, but when mommy decided that daddy should be with someone it's a OK. How much scheming and plotting did she do to run off Avery and sage but didn't say squat about her mommy being with uncle Dylan. How many people said she just wanted her parents together but now she's all for daddy to be with Chelsea, a woman he hasn't expressed any interest in romantically? I guess once again her sick mother isn't manipulating her. This shows she's just as sick as dumiah and if she finds out the truth will keep the secret as well.

janetb

Postby janetb » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:08 am

Faith accepted and loved Sage and seems to realize that her parents aren't going to be together. She's moved on while Sharon still thinks she's entitled to be a part of Nick's life and interfere in it. I'm waiting for Nick to remember Christian's first birthday and the anniversary of his faked death and see Sharon console and offer sympathy and of course trot out Cassie for a trip down memory lane. Apparently it doesn't take Chelsea long to tell Sharon she's not interested in Nick as anything more than a friend. I think it's all about Christian, Sharon thinks that if Nick is with Chelsea and a father to Connor he won't care that she kept Christian from him.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:59 am

janetb wrote:Faith accepted and loved Sage and seems to realize that her parents aren't going to be together. She's moved on while Sharon still thinks she's entitled to be a part of Nick's life and interfere in it. I'm waiting for Nick to remember Christian's first birthday and the anniversary of his faked death and see Sharon console and offer sympathy and of course trot out Cassie for a trip down memory lane. Apparently it doesn't take Chelsea long to tell Sharon she's not interested in Nick as anything more than a friend. I think it's all about Christian, Sharon thinks that if Nick is with Chelsea and a father to Connor he won't care that she kept Christian from him.

That's what it's all about, Sharon hoping Nick will get with Chelsea and help raise Connor, so she can keep who is believed to be his son from him, guilt-free.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”