Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
trinilisa

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby trinilisa » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:21 pm

[quote="janetb"]@Pink65 I agree with everything you said, but victims don't matter on this show. The worst that would happen is that Sharon would be denied visitation but even that's not likely.

There's a thread that says Dylan will be recast. I hope it's not true. He's just not that important and this stupidity with Christian has to end. Nick is his father.[/quote]
Ita; I hope that is an incorrect spoiler about Dylan. I think he is borring and adds nothing to the show, and his going for visitation is so out of character it seems forced to me.

janetb

Postby janetb » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:44 pm

Friday Canadian/Monday U.S.

I just read the recap today. Nick lets Sharon and Dylan visit with Christian at the hospital. Faith wants to go home with them. Dylan's interview on GC Buzz is seen. Preview shows Faith saying she doesn't want breakfast, she wants to go back to her father's.

Sharon and Dylan knew about Christian's allergy to strawberries. Their response to Nick asking why they didn't tell him- Dylan "We didn't think it was that serious", Sharon "You didn't ask". Seriously??? this is the child they claim to love so much and it wasn't important to tell Nick about a food allergy. The babysitter was the one who tried to get on GC Buzz, she didn't know either.

janetb

Postby janetb » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:15 pm

I saw a spoiler on Soapcentral that Nick not asking about Christian's allergies could make him look like a bad parent. No surprise if the judge ignores the fact that both Dylan and Sharon knew about the allergy and didn't think it was important enough to tell Nick. I expect they'll get generous visitation and abuse it. I'm so tired of all this crap.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”