Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Pretty Emerald

Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club

Postby Pretty Emerald » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:04 am

Quote Charlie Big: This trick is just too rediculous to believe. She looked like a complete fool today telling Nick that only she knows what he needs. She leans in and he pulls back. He looks at her like she is nuts and then she starts with the tears? The idiot took herself off the meds. She knew what she was doing. I can only say this. If she is not exposed in the next week or two, this show is over. That is the only reason that anybody is watching. They want that trick to get hers and they want her put away. If they drag this out for this long, it is because the show knows that this is all they got. That is pretty bad considering that fans are getting disgusted by the minute and they better bring this to a conclusion. The last thing any of us will watch for is Shick, again. They are dead, just bury them and put her away where she belongs.

It's not just shick that makes me sick.....It's watching this vile loser Sharon the town tramp with any of the Newmans! It's just disgusting the way that she hops from Newman to Newman! Who in their right mind would sleep with brothers and their old crusty father.....YUCK! it's like watching all the Newmans doing each other. Sharon is too nasty for words! :0

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:15 am

Quote trinilisa: *AS PER MY INTERPRETATION OF RED'S SPOILERS*
So Shimbo is her blubbering weak needy self again today. She almost confesses to Nick, but she got as far as saying that she took matters into own hands, then backpeddles when Nick finds out from Jack that Phyllis response was a false alarm. So she then goes onto say that she was trying to be a friend to him, and that it started when he was questioning Summer's paternity...that she should have been devostated...but she understands...and understands him better than Avery did...Avery didn't love him the way he needs to be loved...bla bla...She leans in for a kiss...Nick is not buying what she's selling as yet...tells her that they've been over for a while. Nick asked her about being off her meds...she confesses she is...saying that she hasn't felt normal with them...in fact, the last time she felt normal was when they were together. She starts blubbering and carrying on, using her "incapable one" psychology again...oh God, I don't want to hurt anyone, especially you. She then tells him to go and that she'll handle it (more reverse psychology; in her state, did she really think that as clueless as he is that he would leave?). He then takes her in his arms and says that he won't leave her like this.
My question is; how much longer do you guys think it will take before she uses her "illness" to get sympathy sex from Nick? Oh Nick...make me feel "normal" again...oh Adam (I mean) Victor (I mean) Nick!

Thanks for the spoilers Trinni! I haven't seen yesterday's US yet. Most of it was interrupted for the President's press conference here. I recorded it on TVGN but haven't had time to watch yet.

Not sure how much I'll be watching this week anyway. I don't want to see the Delia story line at all! The promo was sad enough. Don't think I can watch the actual episode. Think I'll just stick to reading updates for the most part this week.

Thanks again!

toopee

Postby toopee » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:21 am

Quote trinilisa:
Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote gardengal:
Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote gobble-gobble:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Gideon58: Yeah, the weird thing about the character is that TIIC seem to want to portray her as a nice person with whom the audience is supposed to sympathize, but it just doesn't work like that.

Oh, don't you know, everybody is supposed to just love Sharon no matter whose life she destroys. It's against the law not to just love Sharon more than anything and overlook all that she has done. Well, that don't work with me either.

cmon.. we are jealous of sharon if we don't like her.. it is not the nasty trashy things she does.. EYEROLL
truth!!!! if we dont like the character you are accused of being jealous(lol) and such. Its been going on for years. I for one DO NOT LIKE being told what beauty looks like and how I should perceive what beautiful is or should be. I am nor never will be jealous of Sharon period. She is not what I personally consider beautiful. I think Nadia on Days is absolutely a living doll and most certainly considered extremely pretty and beautiful. Too each his own and beauty certainly is in the eye of the beholder.

Yeah I get tired of being informed that Sharon on the outside and inside is the most beautiful creature alive. Hence I'm jealous. Beauty is more than skin deep. To me she is the poster woman for insecurity and stupidity, and that's before the BPD. Ultimately her personality makes her the most unattractive woman on the show.
it is tiring GG being lectured in threads on how we should perceive Sharon and her looks. I will always maintain beauty is what you perceive it to me and shouldnt be judged by others period. Not everyone sees it the same way but let some tell you you are jealous, haha. No we arent. We just dont see it as some do. I guess some of us need glasses huh? lol. Oh wait I do wear glasses, haha!

I am so with you on being lectured that Sharon is the most beautiful woman and that just because I don't like her, I'm "jealous" (not I personally, but as part of the anti-SN fanbase). I also hate that all of a sudden it turns into being accused of SC-bashing. Yesterday, on another thread, which I think was taking an anti-SN tone, someone was posting about SN and Phyllis, and said that there was nothing old about Sharon. Then it turned into SC was a beautiful person inside and out and that we all wished we had her looks and dynomight figure. While I commend SC for playing a character that I hate, I don't like the whole suttle reference to MS as older than JM (and I am not a Phyllis fan but commend MS for portraying a character that I also hate...slightly less than SN). It's so obvious to me anyway what is going on...
Anyway, back on topic (before I get into trouble), I see nothing attractive about this FICTIONAL character; she is weak, pathetic, needy, and men don't see her as some damsel, rather, they see her as incapable; there is a difference imho...

It is ridiculous that people are accused of being jealous when they don't like the Sharon character. And not everyone thinks SC is the most beautiful woman on the planet. I sure don't. She is ok but that is it.

I also see nothing attractive about Sharin Collins Newman Newman Abbott Newman Newman Newman.

toopee

Postby toopee » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:22 am

Quote trinilisa:
Quote janetb:
Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote gardengal:
Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote gobble-gobble:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Gideon58: Yeah, the weird thing about the character is that TIIC seem to want to portray her as a nice person with whom the audience is supposed to sympathize, but it just doesn't work like that.

Oh, don't you know, everybody is supposed to just love Sharon no matter whose life she destroys. It's against the law not to just love Sharon more than anything and overlook all that she has done. Well, that don't work with me either.

cmon.. we are jealous of sharon if we don't like her.. it is not the nasty trashy things she does.. EYEROLL
truth!!!! if we dont like the character you are accused of being jealous(lol) and such. Its been going on for years. I for one DO NOT LIKE being told what beauty looks like and how I should perceive what beautiful is or should be. I am nor never will be jealous of Sharon period. She is not what I personally consider beautiful. I think Nadia on Days is absolutely a living doll and most certainly considered extremely pretty and beautiful. Too each his own and beauty certainly is in the eye of the beholder.

Yeah I get tired of being informed that Sharon on the outside and inside is the most beautiful creature alive. Hence I'm jealous. Beauty is more than skin deep. To me she is the poster woman for insecurity and stupidity, and that's before the BPD. Ultimately her personality makes her the most unattractive woman on the show.
it is tiring GG being lectured in threads on how we should perceive Sharon and her looks. I will always maintain beauty is what you perceive it to me and shouldnt be judged by others period. Not everyone sees it the same way but let some tell you you are jealous, haha. No we arent. We just dont see it as some do. I guess some of us need glasses huh? lol. Oh wait I do wear glasses, haha!

I am so with you on being lectured that Sharon is the most beautiful woman and that just because I don't like her, I'm "jealous" (not I personally, but as part of the anti-SN fanbase). I also hate that all of a sudden it turns into being accused of SC-bashing. Yesterday, on another thread, which I think was taking an anti-SN tone, someone was posting about SN and Phyllis, and said that there was nothing old about Sharon. Then it turned into SC was a beautiful person inside and out and that we all wished we had her looks and dynomight figure. While I commend SC for playing a character that I hate, I don't like the whole suttle reference to MS as older than JM (and I am not a Phyllis fan but commend MS for portraying a character that I also hate...slightly less than SN). It's so obvious to me anyway what is going on...
Anyway, back on topic (before I get into trouble), I see nothing attractive about this FICTIONAL character; she is weak, pathetic, needy, and men don't see her as some damsel, rather, they see her as incapable; there is a difference imho...
you read that thread as well I see. I find it offensive to be lectured to and told what is beauty and label nonfans as jealous and to observe her beauty. Never been one viewer who cares to be led by nonfans words.

I find it interesting that SN has never and will likely never do anything wrong.Either Phyllis or the Newmans are to blame for everything wrong in her life.Any criticism is turned into bashing SC.I loathe SN but SC does a good job in the role.

Ita with this, and I also chuckle when I read that she's strong. A strong woman owns her ish and doesn't look for other people to blameor "illness" to fall back on...she owns her ish and takes responsibility, can get on without a man and doesn't need to use her children to seek attention from one...

LMAO @ Sharin being described as strong.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:25 am

Quote toopee:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote gardengal:
Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote gobble-gobble:
Quote Homesick Cajun:

It is ridiculous that people are accused of being jealous when they don't like the Sharon character. And not everyone thinks SC is the most beautiful woman on the planet. I sure don't. She is ok but that is it.

I also see nothing attractive about Sharin Collins Newman Newman Abbott Newman Newman Newman.

I think it's absurd! Jealousy is a wasted emotion in the first place. And to be jealous, you must desire something the other person possesses. She ain't got nothing I want! LOL

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:28 am

Quote toopee:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote janetb:
Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote gardengal:
Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote gobble-gobble:
Quote Homesick Cajun:

you read that thread as well I see. I find it offensive to be lectured to and told what is beauty and label nonfans as jealous and to observe her beauty. Never been one viewer who cares to be led by nonfans words.

I find it interesting that SN has never and will likely never do anything wrong.Either Phyllis or the Newmans are to blame for everything wrong in her life.Any criticism is turned into bashing SC.I loathe SN but SC does a good job in the role.

Ita with this, and I also chuckle when I read that she's strong. A strong woman owns her ish and doesn't look for other people to blameor "illness" to fall back on...she owns her ish and takes responsibility, can get on without a man and doesn't need to use her children to seek attention from one...

OMG! Seriously! Oh, yeah right. She's unquestionably the weakest character I've ever had the misfortune to watch. Sooo sorry that this idiot is still running around loose. I'll be so glad when they put her away, so I can go back to somewhat enjoying the show again. Between watching this fool and the Delia mess, I can't stomach the show right now.

toopee

Postby toopee » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:59 am

Quote trinilisa: *AS PER MY INTERPRETATION OF RED'S SPOILERS*
So Shimbo is her blubbering weak needy self again today. She almost confesses to Nick, but she got as far as saying that she took matters into own hands, then backpeddles when Nick finds out from Jack that Phyllis response was a false alarm. So she then goes onto say that she was trying to be a friend to him, and that it started when he was questioning Summer's paternity...that she should have been devostated...but she understands...and understands him better than Avery did...Avery didn't love him the way he needs to be loved...bla bla...She leans in for a kiss...Nick is not buying what she's selling as yet...tells her that they've been over for a while. Nick asked her about being off her meds...she confesses she is...saying that she hasn't felt normal with them...in fact, the last time she felt normal was when they were together. She starts blubbering and carrying on, using her "incapable one" psychology again...oh God, I don't want to hurt anyone, especially you. She then tells him to go and that she'll handle it (more reverse psychology; in her state, did she really think that as clueless as he is that he would leave?). He then takes her in his arms and says that he won't leave her like this.
My question is; how much longer do you guys think it will take before she uses her "illness" to get sympathy sex from Nick? Oh Nick...make me feel "normal" again...oh Adam (I mean) Victor (I mean) Nick!

This is a great eppy for us sharin haters.. she looks so freaking pathetic and what a messy creature she is. A total nutcase.

toopee

Postby toopee » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:03 am

Quote Pretty Emerald:
Quote lilpiggy: Sharon is not a nice person..... :D

No she sure isn't a nice person, but she IS manipulative, stupid, nasty, a thief, a liar, an arsonist, a dummy and an old ho! :D

she literally makes me hurl. I wouldn't wish Sharin on my worst enemy...

toopee

Postby toopee » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:04 am

Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote toopee:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote gardengal:
Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote gobble-gobble:
Quote Homesick Cajun:

I think it's absurd! Jealousy is a wasted emotion in the first place. And to be jealous, you must desire something the other person possesses. She ain't got nothing I want! LOL

It is so ridiculous. I sure have not ever accused phyllis haters of being jealous. It is almost as pathetic as sharon.

toopee

Postby toopee » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:06 am

Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote toopee:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote janetb:
Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote gardengal:
Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote gobble-gobble:
Quote Homesick Cajun:

OMG! Seriously! Oh, yeah right. She's unquestionably the weakest character I've ever had the misfortune to watch. Sooo sorry that this idiot is still running around loose. I'll be so glad when they put her away, so I can go back to somewhat enjoying the show again. Between watching this fool and the Delia mess, I can't stomach the show right now.

They need to kill this freak off. She is such a pathetic joke. Such a mess.. but I do love bashing her.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”