Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Pink65

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby Pink65 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:38 am

After dragging this baby Christian story out for over a year, the fans are fed up. Its all over the place, they are furious at the "Twilight Zone" effect of the conclusion. They just dropped it and the fans are all over the place saying that they feel like they were used like idiots to keep the ratings up until they could decide to what to do and then they switched writing teams and just dropped it and Sharon walks off like she didn't do a thing.

I think that the feedback from fans this time is not a good one and just like they lost fans over the death of Sage, they are gong to lose more over the way they didn't end this storyline. I can't imagine that Nick would spit on Sharon right now. After all she has done to his family, I don't see how he can even be in the same room with her. He does have a restraining order against her but in typical Sharon style, she just ignores it. She ignored that she burned down their home and she has ignored that she kept a stolen baby from its mother and then stood over the dead mother and smiled that nobody would know her secret. That was a disgusting scene and turned me off Sharon for life.

Fans were slapped in the face by this show over this storyline and they are arrogant about it They depend on the addicted naval gazers not to care. Well, I am afraid that Sharon has done too much and this storyline was so far over the cliff that fans are just not coming back. What she did, on the heels of what she did to Summer and burning down the Newman family home, is just enough.

They need to get rid of Noah always trying to force Nick to kiss her butt for him and they need to move her off that ranch and into a mental health facility. Sharon needs to be brought up to this century and since she has Bi Polar disorder, they need to show her getting the help that people get today and they need to stop using this illness like its nothing on this show. It is insulting to people who have the disorder. The judge in the custody case should have ordered her to a mental facility out of the state where no one can enable her, like Noah and Mariah do. They are her parents and it is sickening to watch that. They should deal with Sharon on this show instead of always enabling her and overlooking her crimes.

Pink65

Postby Pink65 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:52 am

janetb wrote:
billsgal wrote:I'm about ready to dump this crappy show, when doesn't any of the liar's children feel she should be held responsible for her nastiness? I'm sick of her trifling kids always acting as if everyone else is wrong because their whackjob of a mother isn't given instaforgiveness all the time for everything. Wouldn't it be a hoot that the liar and dylan have finally pushed Nick too far and he becomes a mini victor towards them.

On Thursday Canadian/Friday U.S. Noah wants Nick to forgive Sharon. "We're family", and "think abut Faith", he sounded just like his mother. Nick reminded him that Sharon watched him grieve for his wife and son, while keeping Christian and pretending he was hers. She and Dylan fought him for visitation. Nick told Noah he's forgiven Sharon for so many things and he's not going to this time.

Preview shows Nikki and Sharon arguing again they're likely at Faith's play. Maybe she'll sing again, more to FF.

Sharon is always finding ways to be in their faces and the Newman's have told her time and again to just stay away from them. She uses Faith just like she used Noah to always try and throw herself at them. She is disgusting to watch. I think that Sharon should be put into a mental facility out of state and treated for her disorder and taught how to function in reality. Nick told Noah right. Sharon is not family and Noah needs to understand that. They are all not family anymore. The truth is, Sharon has no business around them at all, even though she latched on to Dylan to try and stay there. She needs to move off the ranch and she needs to be in a facility that can help her. Noah has always played her nursemaid and always tried to keep Nick tied to the trash. Its stupid. She wasn't mentally stable enough to have Faith, let alone another child and as it is, she can't raise Faith, she never has been able to raise the child. The child was born in a a mental hospital! Noah needs to go back where he came from and stop trying to nursemaid his maw.

janetb

Postby janetb » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:54 am

The reveal about Christian was a disappointment but not a surprise. S/l are never finished properly. The miscarriage was overlooked and Sharon lied on GC Buzz and made it sound like she miscarried at Fairview and was so drugged up she didn't know. We know she deliberately deceived Dylan, lied to Mariah went to Fairview to hide. None of that has been discussed. The new writers started out well by telling us the judge's ruling on visitation but not showing it. Sadly it didn't last when they keep on with the whining and so annoying Sharon and Dylan who just won't accept that Christian isn't theirs and never was and it's time to move on.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:12 pm

[quote="billsgal"]I'm about ready to dump this crappy show, when doesn't any of the liar's children feel she should be held responsible for her nastiness? I'm sick of her trifling kids always acting as if everyone else is wrong because their whackjob of a mother isn't given instaforgiveness all the time for everything. Wouldn't it be a hoot that the liar and dylan have finally pushed Nick too far and he becomes a mini victor towards them.[/quote]
Omg I know right? I find it really hypocritical of Noah that he's up in Nick's grill about forgiveness for that babynapping tramp but he doesn't forgive Victor for having him thrown in jail after he tried to run after accidentally running over Billy instead of telling that it was an accident. I see Noah played the Faith card and the family card to try and guilt Nick; does he know his liar of a mother insists on calling the child Sully like Sully still exists? I am glad she did not show up at Summer's party like the bad apple that she is. The previews show her mouthing off to Nikki again, which no doubt will spark more vitrial for Nikki because she isn't kissing that skank's behind...

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:15 pm

[quote="janetb"][quote="billsgal"]I'm about ready to dump this crappy show, when doesn't any of the liar's children feel she should be held responsible for her nastiness? I'm sick of her trifling kids always acting as if everyone else is wrong because their whackjob of a mother isn't given instaforgiveness all the time for everything. Wouldn't it be a hoot that the liar and dylan have finally pushed Nick too far and he becomes a mini victor towards them.[/quote]

On Thursday Canadian/Friday U.S. Noah wants Nick to forgive Sharon. "We're family", and "think abut Faith", he sounded just like his mother. Nick reminded him that Sharon watched him grieve for his wife and son, while keeping Christian and pretending he was hers. She and Dylan fought him for visitation. Nick told Noah he's forgiven Sharon for so many things and he's not going to this time.

Preview shows Nikki and Sharon arguing again they're likely at Faith's play. Maybe she'll sing again, more to FF.[/quote]
I noticed that Noah persisted even when Nick asked him to respect his feelings. What a mommy's boy enabler!

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:20 pm

She needs older guy, Dylan was too young for her...enough with her and babies it don't sell.....how many kids does she need? enough babies for Sharon let Noah and Mariah have kids....

nightropro

Postby nightropro » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:28 pm

Noah is back Mr Enabler himself, yawn!! now I hear Faith throws the ultimate tandrum and wants to divorce her family :lol: I can see the writing on the wall for Dylan..he will get killed in the line of duty and I guess everyone will PITY the skanky tramp the more and share visitation of Christian to cheer her up, blah, blah. Yep I can see it now that I will be turning off this garbage in due time. Dont know if MM(ex adam) is coming back or not.

Pink65

Postby Pink65 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:47 pm

Faith is running away according to a spoiler here. It is because of Sharon. Sharon confronts Nick in front of everyone and embarrasses Faith and she runs away. Sharon should have been given consequences instead of letting her go free like she did nothing wrong. Faith should have been told what Sharon did and made to understand why they all can't stand her and Sharon should be staying away from the Newman's and Nick and his son. Faith should be made to face consequences for running away and she should be seeing her mother face consequences as well. Instead they write this like we are all in the Twilight Zone.

Sharon was wrong again!

Pink65

Postby Pink65 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:48 pm

Barbyboo wrote:She needs older guy, Dylan was too young for her...enough with her and babies it don't sell.....how many kids does she need? enough babies for Sharon let Noah and Mariah have kids....

Sharon doesn't need anymore men. She needs to be sent to a mental facility getting help for herself.

Pink65

Postby Pink65 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:50 pm

nightropro wrote:Noah is back Mr Enabler himself, yawn!! now I hear Faith throws the ultimate tandrum and wants to divorce her family :lol: I can see the writing on the wall for Dylan..he will get killed in the line of duty and I guess everyone will PITY the skanky tramp the more and share visitation of Christian to cheer her up, blah, blah. Yep I can see it now that I will be turning off this garbage in due time. Dont know if MM(ex adam) is coming back or not.

They might write it but that don't mean everyone is going to respond the way they want. People hate Sharon and this isn't going to help her. They hate her for what she did to Dylan.

Nick better now forgive her. If he does, this show is over, new writer or not. The new writer will have failed right out of the gate.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”