Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
edith8087

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby edith8087 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:43 pm

janetb wrote:So much for the new writers and judge's ruling putting an end to this crap. Dylan and Sharon are still feeling sorry for themselves. Mariah the enabler reassures Sharon that everything she did was out of love, and Christian knew he was a lucky boy. Dylan called Michael who told him the ruling was final, no do overs. It's not an adoption or custody case and one of the parties knew the truth for months . Dylan wants answers, maybe they could find out that Victor bribed the judge, or something that would get them what they wanted. He said they should have showed Nick was negligent for not asking about allergies. no mention from either that he and Sharon both knew and kept quiet.

MTS has supposedly said that Adam is coming back. Let the Nick bashing and wanting to see Christian ripped away from him continue.

I read the article that op was talking about and that is Not what MTS said . Inquistor.com who I think are not any different than CDL. It shows MDL tweet saying goodbye to Justin Hartley and someone asked her about being so sad that Adam is dead. All she said was something like it's a soap so anything can happen. That doesn't say anything That she knows they are bringing back Adam. The person writing this article has no proof of anything. This was back when Justin Hartley had quit and they had killed him off. Since I have seen so many people reading something on the internet and posting it here and it's nothing more than silly gossip from the writer on these sites. I also read that These sites pay their "journalist" by how many people read them. Oh and there is no experience required. In my opinion that is not happening because I tend to believe Sally S. Interview over this made up stuff. The same article says Michael M. is coming back and will hook up with Sharon. I just ignore this stuff but I guess being curious I always check. If it's not on a reliable source I don't believe it. JMHO

janetb

Postby janetb » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:21 am

So many of these spoilers are false, but we just have to consider the source. CDL has one now that Faith will be diagnosed with BPD and there was a thread about that. Also supposed tweets from actors about what's going to happen to their characters.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:24 pm

[quote="janetb"]I wonder what the spoiler that Dylan considers playing dirty is about. The judge ruled on visitation and there's no appeal he can try. Maybe he'll turn on Nikki thinking she was on his side and then he saw her happy with Nick and Christian. Maybe he'll go after Hillary, thinking she caused him to lose. Whatever it is it will only prove once again what an idiot he is.[/quote]
I dunno...I would say I hope he doesn't do anything stupid, but it's Dylan we're talking about...

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:34 pm

[quote="janetb"]No Sharon or Dylan on Wed. Canadian/Thurs. U.S.

Dylan is in the preview, Paul is telling him no one expects him to be okay, he wants to help.

Nick is still bashed and blamed, even though he's the reason Sharon's not in jail. He also invited her and Dylan to the birthday party and let them see Christian at the hospital. All to somehow make Sharon innocent in all this. I wish they'd settle the paternity issue, everything involving Christian now requires a paternity test, for the pleasure of seeing Nick lose his son.[/quote]
Unless Nick is kissing sharon's fictional behind, he will always be bashed...

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:41 pm

[quote="janetb"]So much for the new writers and judge's ruling putting an end to this crap. Dylan and Sharon are still feeling sorry for themselves. Mariah the enabler reassures Sharon that everything she did was out of love, and Christian knew he was a lucky boy. Dylan called Michael who told him the ruling was final, no do overs. It's not an adoption or custody case and one of the parties knew the truth for months . Dylan wants answers, maybe they could find out that Victor bribed the judge, or something that would get them what they wanted. He said they should have showed Nick was negligent for not asking about allergies. no mention from either that he and Sharon both knew and kept quiet.

MTS has supposedly said that Adam is coming back. Let the Nick bashing and wanting to see Christian ripped away from him continue.[/quote]
What an entitled jerk Dylan is! Even with all that Michael said to him, he's still in denial over what the wackadoo did, he wants to prove that Victor bribed the judge? He should be thankful he wasn't laughed out of the courtroom trying to gain visitation for his nephew. And I noticed that dumby Dylan neglected to tell Michael that both he and his babynapping tramp of a wackadoo wife didn't even bother to tell Nick about Christian's allergies, but they told him about his favourite toy! Dylan has become totally unlikeable to me.

MikkiTh

Postby MikkiTh » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:43 pm

It's become really clear to me that as long as Nick doesn't want Sharon her fans will hate him. Meanwhile she has a husband & could in theory have spent all of this time trying to get pregnant so that Dylan could actually have his own child. Granted I think Sharon is a terrible person, but at least that would make more sense than this neverending pursuit of Christian. And really even if Adam comes back I'm not sold he'll be the Dad. There's no juice in that story without Sage.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:45 pm

[quote="edith8087"][quote="janetb"]So much for the new writers and judge's ruling putting an end to this crap. Dylan and Sharon are still feeling sorry for themselves. Mariah the enabler reassures Sharon that everything she did was out of love, and Christian knew he was a lucky boy. Dylan called Michael who told him the ruling was final, no do overs. It's not an adoption or custody case and one of the parties knew the truth for months . Dylan wants answers, maybe they could find out that Victor bribed the judge, or something that would get them what they wanted. He said they should have showed Nick was negligent for not asking about allergies. no mention from either that he and Sharon both knew and kept quiet.

MTS has supposedly said that Adam is coming back. Let the Nick bashing and wanting to see Christian ripped away from him continue.[/quote]
I read the article that op was talking about and that is Not what MTS said . Inquistor.com who I think are not any different than CDL. It shows MDL tweet saying goodbye to Justin Hartley and someone asked her about being so sad that Adam is dead. All she said was something like it's a soap so anything can happen. That doesn't say anything That she knows they are bringing back Adam. The person writing this article has no proof of anything. This was back when Justin Hartley had quit and they had killed him off. Since I have seen so many people reading something on the internet and posting it here and it's nothing more than silly gossip from the writer on these sites. I also read that These sites pay their "journalist" by how many people read them. Oh and there is no experience required. In my opinion that is not happening because I tend to believe Sally S. Interview over this made up stuff. The same article says Michael M. is coming back and will hook up with Sharon. I just ignore this stuff but I guess being curious I always check. If it's not on a reliable source I don't believe it. JMHO[/quote]
Thank you so much for reporting the truth about the article and the writers on those gossip sites...

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:47 pm

[quote="MikkiTh"]It's become really clear to me that as long as Nick doesn't want Sharon her fans will hate him. Meanwhile she has a husband & could in theory have spent all of this time trying to get pregnant so that Dylan could actually have his own child. Granted I think Sharon is a terrible person, but at least that would make more sense than this neverending pursuit of Christian. And really even if Adam comes back I'm not sold he'll be the Dad. There's no juice in that story without Sage.[/quote]
Excellent post and Ita!

nightropro

Postby nightropro » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:58 pm

some one sure lied and said Shylan wins vistation and they didnt. 8-) Frankly Im just sick of Dylan and his whole attitude. She should seriously be MAD and ANGRY at that liar he married. He was plenty warned. She just slings out those 2 words "Im sorry" and its supposed to magically erase all the bad she's done, yeah right :lol: you know this is make believe when Sharon and Dylan can actually go around town and not be ran out of it :lol:

Return to “The Young and the Restless”