Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
nightropro

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby nightropro » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:14 pm

wish someone would punch her in her pointy nose 8-) I despise needy women like her in real life. They never have any friends :lol:

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:44 pm

Why was Sharon all giddy at Summer's engagement party...and when Summer was trying on dresses? Summer may act like she had a lobotomy where Sharon is concerned...but I am glad Phyllis immediately put that tramp on notice today.

Today's U.S eppy was just proof of how obsessed she is with anything Newman....she makes sure she stays tied to that family any way she can, so she can still show up at Newman functions that don't normally concern her.

janetb

Postby janetb » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:40 am

LoganH8tr wrote:Why was Sharon all giddy at Summer's engagement party...and when Summer was trying on dresses? Summer may act like she had a lobotomy where Sharon is concerned...but I am glad Phyllis immediately put that tramp on notice today.

Today's U.S eppy was just proof of how obsessed she is with anything Newman....she makes sure she stays tied to that family any way she can, so she can still show up at Newman functions that don't normally concern her.

Sharon latched onto Dylan so she could pretend she's still a Newman and being his wife is the only reason she was at that party. I'm surprised she's not pushing Mariah into the family as well. She stood there while Travis confronted Luca like it was any of her business.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”