Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Homesick Cajun

Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club

Postby Homesick Cajun » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:49 am

Quote gobble-gobble:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Gideon58: Yeah, the weird thing about the character is that TIIC seem to want to portray her as a nice person with whom the audience is supposed to sympathize, but it just doesn't work like that.

Oh, don't you know, everybody is supposed to just love Sharon no matter whose life she destroys. It's against the law not to just love Sharon more than anything and overlook all that she has done. Well, that don't work with me either.

cmon.. we are jealous of sharon if we don't like her.. it is not the nasty trashy things she does.. EYEROLL

Oh, yeah, right we're super jealous! ROFLMAO! That's the silliest thing yet! :-)

gobble-gobble

Postby gobble-gobble » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:06 am

Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote gobble-gobble:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote lilpiggy:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote gardengal:
Quote Homesick Cajun: I truly hope it was not Sharon driving the car that hits Delia. I can't stomach the thought that the sweet, innocent child will be blamed for it. Since nothing is ever Sharon's fault (what's up with that anyway) and someone has to take the blame. I really don't want Delia blamed for her own death. And I know that's what would happen. I want for once in her miserable, pathetic life Sharon to finally take the blame and pay for all she has done. I know it won't be anywhere near close to what I think she deserves. Just so tired of the blaming others and the excuses for her immoral and illegal acts. There's truly no one to blame but Sharon and there is no excuse for it.

Sharon could grab Delia, tie her to the railroad tracks, and repeatedly drive over the poor kid. Guess what? It still won't be poor whittle Sharon's fault. The writers will get all the blame then. ~)

I know you are right. What if it is Sharon and she has poor whittle Faith in the car with her. I really don't think it will turn out to be Sharon, but I keep remembering NB saying it gets worse for Sharon. I'm wondering how much worse it will get.

If it is Sharon who runs over Delia, she probably would not realize that she did it. Her crazy eyes are going around so fast that I am surprised that she can see at all...... :D

After something I read yesterday, I think it may very well be Sharon after all. I didn't think so at first, but now I think it's a real possibility.

Well you know it won't be Sharon's fault.. she is sick you know. ~)

I don't care. She has chosen to be sick. She chose to stop taking her meds and is fully aware her judgement is impaired. Therefore she should not be behind the wheel of a car at all.

Actually, I think this source is pretty credible. So, now I'm thinking there's a really good chance it will be Sharon.

I so agree.. this is all on SHaron.. she is the one who chose to stop her meds even after her doctor told her it is not a good idea. Sharon wants what she wants and her meds let her know what she is doing is wrong.. so her answer is to stop the meds.. THAT is on her.. NASTYYYYYY

gobble-gobble

Postby gobble-gobble » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:08 am

Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote gobble-gobble:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Gideon58: Yeah, the weird thing about the character is that TIIC seem to want to portray her as a nice person with whom the audience is supposed to sympathize, but it just doesn't work like that.

Oh, don't you know, everybody is supposed to just love Sharon no matter whose life she destroys. It's against the law not to just love Sharon more than anything and overlook all that she has done. Well, that don't work with me either.

cmon.. we are jealous of sharon if we don't like her.. it is not the nasty trashy things she does.. EYEROLL

Oh, yeah, right we're super jealous! ROFLMAO! That's the silliest thing yet! :-)

LOL I know.. I am just so jealous of a bitter lonely manipulative skank. NOT

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:10 am

Quote gobble-gobble:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote gobble-gobble:
Quote Homesick Cajun:

She is truly what every woman strives to be! LMAO

gobble-gobble

Postby gobble-gobble » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:17 am

Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote gobble-gobble:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote gobble-gobble:
Quote Homesick Cajun:

LMAO ya.. I so wanna marry every man in the same family and shag them all. SOOOOOOOOOOOO classy

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:22 am

Quote gobble-gobble:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote gobble-gobble:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote gobble-gobble:
Quote Homesick Cajun:

LMAO ya.. I so wanna marry every man in the same family and shag them all. SOOOOOOOOOOOO classy

Oh, and don't forget weak, pathetic, needy a their, an arsonist, hmmmmm what am I forgetting, ah yes, an abusive manipulative mother. I'm sure there's more! LOL

gobble-gobble

Postby gobble-gobble » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:01 am

Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote gobble-gobble:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote gobble-gobble:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote gobble-gobble:
Quote Homesick Cajun:

Oh, and don't forget weak, pathetic, needy a their, an arsonist, hmmmmm what am I forgetting, ah yes, an abusive manipulative mother. I'm sure there's more! LOL

Hypocrite.. thief... arsonist

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:52 pm

Happy Mental Monday!
So this week Share-A-Newman opens up to Nick about her "feelings". Any guesses as to what he would say to her? And if he let's say rejects her, any guesses as to what she'll resort to next? Will she melt-down and burn something? Or will she try to get back with Adam?

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:57 pm

Quote Homesick Cajun: Some tweets from MM came out today. On one he said that Adam and Sharon have a "mature friendship". When was Sharon ever mature? :D

Lol perhaps that's another form of role playing for Adam and Shimbo...

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:10 pm

Maybe the "mature" friendship is that Shimbo dresses up like an "older" woman with dentures and a grey wig and smelling of Ben Gay and the whole nine because Adam wants to know what it's like to bang a granny...
That's the only way I can see her as a "mature" anything...
Edited to add: I hope I don't offend any older women; it's not my intention!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”