Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Broncosfan2

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby Broncosfan2 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:16 pm

Does anyone really see Sharon giving Faith back that easily when Sage comes home?

Yeah, Sharon said Faith could stay with her a few days or however long Nick needs. But we all know that when it comes to Sharon that when you give her an inch, she'll take a mile.

janetb

Postby janetb » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:43 pm

Ethelmae02 wrote:so according to Monday's US show they now have Nick and dumb Sharon finding Dr A stabbed in the back dead. Now we have a who dunit mystery :roll: Sage's baby is still with dumbo until she finds out his DNA dont match and we all can assume she will withhold that tad bit of info as usual Sharon's style. They figure out Sandy is the girl hurt in the diving accident ...so I guess now her secrets die with her and we have to depend on Patty telling what happened :roll: so this pathetic SL drags out even longer cause we all know dirty bird Sharon aint fessing up :roll:

This was today's Canadian and happened at the end, we don't if she's dead and I doubt she is. Sharon didn't betray Sage and Nick but told Anderson that Nick thinks he has feelings for her. She tried to disguise her happiness and said Nick has to look out for himself and she doesn't think Sage will get better. They talked about Nick and Anderson warned Sharon about hero worship, Nick made mistakes . She mentioned high school and Victor. At Fairview Patty told Sage about how Anderson kept Sharon drugged, told her things and wouldn't let her have visitors. Anderson caught them together and wasn't happy. Nick got into Anderson's office and took the book on paralysis. At Sharon's he noticed the initials SA in the book. Finally the light bulb went on, they know she's Sandra Allan. They both went to Fairview, he has to get Sage out and that's when they found Anderson stabbed.

It took Anderson's interest in Nick to finally wake Sharon up about her beloved doctor .

Amethyst59

Postby Amethyst59 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:59 pm

janetb wrote:
Ethelmae02 wrote:so according to Monday's US show they now have Nick and dumb Sharon finding Dr A stabbed in the back dead. Now we have a who dunit mystery :roll: Sage's baby is still with dumbo until she finds out his DNA dont match and we all can assume she will withhold that tad bit of info as usual Sharon's style. They figure out Sandy is the girl hurt in the diving accident ...so I guess now her secrets die with her and we have to depend on Patty telling what happened :roll: so this pathetic SL drags out even longer cause we all know dirty bird Sharon aint fessing up :roll:

This was today's Canadian and happened at the end, we don't if she's dead and I doubt she is. Sharon didn't betray Sage and Nick but told Anderson that Nick thinks he has feelings for her. She tried to disguise her happiness and said Nick has to look out for himself and she doesn't think Sage will get better. They talked about Nick and Anderson warned Sharon about hero worship, Nick made mistakes . She mentioned high school and Victor. At Fairview Patty told Sage about how Anderson kept Sharon drugged, told her things and wouldn't let her have visitors. Anderson caught them together and wasn't happy. Nick got into Anderson's office and took the book on paralysis. At Sharon's he noticed the initials SA in the book. Finally the light bulb went on, they know she's Sandra Allan. They both went to Fairview, he has to get Sage out and that's when they found Anderson stabbed.

It took Anderson's interest in Nick to finally wake Sharon up about her beloved doctor .

Yep!...and the key word is NICK! Soon as Nick said Dr. A kissed him, Sharon saw red and now she's on a warpath to get that bytch, so much so that she's teaming up with Nick. :lol:

cwlovesyr

Postby cwlovesyr » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:55 am

I have a feeling that Patty will raise enough suspicion about Dr A that they'll ask Sharon to do a DNA test on her and Sully. That might be when the truth is revealed. I really hope it isn't something Sharon does on her own and hides the truth. That means more Sharon that we have to deal with and even longer before Sage gets Christian back. I'm ready for them to wrap this up and Sage get Christian back.

I'm sure Sharon will be viewed as the hero in all this by her enablers, but there is nothing the crazy wack-a-doo can do to make me like her! She started this whole mess with a simple lie that has now snowballed into a baby napping, a death and even more deceipt. I hope they listen to Patty.

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:35 am

once again it makes NO sense stupid brain empty Sharon is added to this SL. Sage was the one who suspected Dr A to begin with. Makes no sense Nick go to bimbo who badmouthed his wife to their bratty kid. :roll: and we all know stupid Sharon. When she finds out Sully aint hers, she wont tell or admit anything. It will probably take Patty to tell the real deal on Dr A and this nonsense. END this nonsense once and for all. Give Sage her child back from that wacko. :twisted:

sagefan92

Postby sagefan92 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:31 am

cwlovesyr wrote:I have a feeling that Patty will raise enough suspicion about Dr A that they'll ask Sharon to do a DNA test on her and Sully. That might be when the truth is revealed. I really hope it isn't something Sharon does on her own and hides the truth. That means more Sharon that we have to deal with and even longer before Sage gets Christian back. I'm ready for them to wrap this up and Sage get Christian back.

I'm sure Sharon will be viewed as the hero in all this by her enablers, but there is nothing the crazy wack-a-doo can do to make me like her! She started this whole mess with a simple lie that has now snowballed into a baby napping, a death and even more deceipt. I hope they listen to Patty.

I agree I was a little upset that Nick told Sharon and now even more upset that the "good" doc dies before Sage gets her baby back, I hope they do ask Sharon for a test.

janetb

Postby janetb » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:25 pm

We don't know yet if Anderson is dead or not. Thanks to Sharon(who's being praised on this Board for helping Nick), Anderson believes Nick has feelings for her. More reason to get Sage out of the way. If she's not dead I could see her falsely accusing Sage who's already been arrested for assault. I hope it's not Patty, and she'll be the one to put an end to this.

Broncosfan2

Postby Broncosfan2 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:36 am

Hopefully they brought Patty back for a reason. Patty's a crazy, but she's not stupid. And I'm tired of the show using Patty when they need a nut case for a scapegoat while the real nut case gets to walk around and live her life and continue to hurt people she claims to care about.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:28 am

Sharon is already being referred to as the 'heroine' in this story because she finally put Dr. A to the test by telling her Nick was starting to have feelings for her. Then, of course, she and Nick figured out who Dr. A really is, something Sage knew nothing about. Whoopie...Sage has been on that wacky doctor's case from the beginning, is risking herself to find out more, but Sharon is the heroine? Okay...maybe now she can figure out she that NEVER GAVE BIRTH! :lol:

janetb

Postby janetb » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:53 am

villyforever55 wrote:Sharon is already being referred to as the 'heroine' in this story because she finally put Dr. A to the test by telling her Nick was starting to have feelings for her. Then, of course, she and Nick figured out who Dr. A really is, something Sage knew nothing about. Whoopie...Sage has been on that wacky doctor's case from the beginning, is risking herself to find out more, but Sharon is the heroine? Okay...maybe now she can figure out she that NEVER GAVE BIRTH! :lol:

Sharon as the heroine of any s/l, that's priceless .It's because she refused to be honest about the miscarriage and admitted herself to Fairview that all this happened. She lied to Anderson about Nick's feelings which could have put Sage in real danger. Funny how nothing could shake her belief in the doctor until Nick said Anderson kissed him. Sage is the heroine here, she knew something wasn't right and worked to prove it.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”