Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
trinilisa

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby trinilisa » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:33 am

[quote="LoganH8tr"]Sharon just loves to pimp the death of children to get men into bed. Didn't she use Cassie's death as foreplay one time to get Nick to do her?

Well she is trying to teach her daughter all her tricks. Use Delia's death to get Kevin into bed. :roll: :roll:

Sharon is such a damn nasty character. How she is still breathing when she has done so many despicable things to so many GC residents is beyond me.[/quote]
I thought she would have waited until princess Faith grew up so that she could teach the new dog old tricks, but I see she's training Mariah. Sad when all you have to teach your children is how to lie, traffic a child and pimp out a death to get someone to do you...

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:34 am

Btw, happy wackadoo Wednesday my anti-SN fans!

janetb

Postby janetb » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:56 pm

It's not a spoiler but CDL has an article about how unhappy viewers are with the show and CP, especially the dragged out Christian s/ l. It's been almost a year since Christian was born and then supposedly died on Halowe'en. Sage should have never been killed off and it should be over by now. CP continues to insert stupid plot lines just to keep this going and viewers have stopped watching. The article asks when CBS will get rid of him like they did with JFP.

In my opinion MY's camera angles and production details might be better but that doesn't help the stupid and dragged out s/l.

nightropro

Postby nightropro » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:57 pm

I see stupid Colin is back! :roll: along with meddling nosy Jill. wow this show sucks and I see no improvement. Hiding this "secret" of Christian pretending to be Sully is not working and angering many viewers. Im not surprised the ratings are sinking.

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:26 pm

trinilisa wrote:
LoganH8tr wrote:
Sharon just loves to pimp the death of children to get men into bed. Didn't she use Cassie's death as foreplay one time to get Nick to do her?

Well she is trying to teach her daughter all her tricks. Use Delia's death to get Kevin into bed. :roll: :roll:

Sharon is such a damn nasty character. How she is still breathing when she has done so many despicable things to so many GC residents is beyond me.

I thought she would have waited until princess Faith grew up so that she could teach the new dog old tricks, but I see she's training Mariah. Sad when all you have to teach your children is how to lie, traffic a child and pimp out a death to get someone to do you...

Well she already taught Faith to manipulate and lie...remember when Nick was with Avery? She can't teach her about using sex yet...but give her a few more years.

And yes...very sad that all Mariah is learning from Sharon is "how to lie, traffic a child and pimp out a death to get someone to do you." Just downright pathetic.

janetb

Postby janetb » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:55 pm

Spoiler Wed. Canadian/Thursday U.S.

Sharon shows up with dresses from Chelsea because Phyllis hasn't picked a mother of the bride dress. Phyllis is happy to wear something she already has and Sharon says Summer would want her to have something new. She then tells Phyllis she understands how this is hard for her . Phyllis cuts her off, thanks for the pep talk but they aren't friends. Noah arrives and wants to know why no one has stopped the wedding. At the engagement party Sharon is beaming like she's the bride's mother and approves of the marriage.

janetb

Postby janetb » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:27 am

A fall spoiler from SOD says Sharon and Dylan are on solid ground but the secret about Sully looms. I expect it will be looming for a long time yet.

nightropro

Postby nightropro » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:44 am

janetb wrote:Spoiler Wed. Canadian/Thursday U.S.

Sharon shows up with dresses from Chelsea because Phyllis hasn't picked a mother of the bride dress. Phyllis is happy to wear something she already has and Sharon says Summer would want her to have something new. She then tells Phyllis she understands how this is hard for her . Phyllis cuts her off, thanks for the pep talk but they aren't friends. Noah arrives and wants to know why no one has stopped the wedding. At the engagement party Sharon is beaming like she's the bride's mother and approves of the marriage.
first off, where does stupid think Phylis wants to be her friend or much less chat motherly stories of comparisons? no one in town should want to be around this loo loo bird. Im glad someone REMEMBERED that Phylis was in a coma for over a year cause of this two bit tramp baby stealer. Summer must have memory loss :lol:

nightropro

Postby nightropro » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:46 am

janetb wrote:A fall spoiler from SOD says Sharon and Dylan are on solid ground but the secret about Sully looms. I expect it will be looming for a long time yet.
yeah cause Charles Pratt is fresh out of ideas on what to write for the town tramp or fresh meat as well for that matter. Just shows you how idiotic Dylan must be. He's a play cop and he cant figure it out all the whispering she and Mariah were doing when he came into the shack. :lol: notice everytime the tramp has a secret, it goes on a very long time. :roll: we were holding our breaths on Summer being Nick's about this time last year and the tramp did everything under the sun to hide her dirty secret...electric shock treatments, blah, blah. :roll: I suspect that poor child will be Summer's age before the truth comes out and by then, who will care????

janetb

Postby janetb » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:00 am

Sharon has always inserted herself into other women's business as if they were friends and anyone cared what she thought. She did it with Chelsea when Adam supposedly died and at the AC although that was for Nick's benefit so he could praise her and defend her when Chelsea told her they were never friends and to get lost. She acted like she and Hillary were BFFs too. No one came to her defense or supported her over Summer's paternity except Dylan and her kids.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”