Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
trinilisa

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby trinilisa » Tue May 24, 2016 1:36 pm

Hello my fellow anti-SN fans! I really should stop by more often so I don't have to play catch up all the time. So I see on today's US (yesterday's Canadian) that the writers pimped out Cassie's death again because they probably realize a lot of the fans are in an uproar over that babynapper Sharon!

janetb

Postby janetb » Tue May 24, 2016 3:23 pm

trinilisa wrote:Hello my fellow anti-SN fans! I really should stop by more often so I don't have to play catch up all the time. So I see on today's US (yesterday's Canadian) that the writers pimped out Cassie's death again because they probably realize a lot of the fans are in an uproar over that babynapper Sharon!

I doubt they'll ever stop dragging up Cassie on her birthday and anniversary of her death. At least this year it was more about it being Mariah's birthday too and we were spared the annual cemetery visits . They did show a flashback of the death bed scene. Another chance for Sharon to do the right thing and give a grieving Nick his supposed son but we know she'll never do it. Faith encouraged Nick to hold Christian and Sharon will say her lie is okay because she let him bond with Christian. They throw in a speech from Dylan that he couldn't stand to lose Sully. I doubt Mariah will say anything either. Sharon will guilt her into keeping quiet. Someone else will have to find out that Sully is Christian. I'm also getting tired of reading that Sharon should be excused because Nick isn't the father. That's not the point, Sharon believes he is.

sparklepony

Postby sparklepony » Tue May 24, 2016 3:30 pm

I skipped the show.. nothing on it I wanted to watch.. not into the saint cassie stuff.. and what a crock that it only happened 11 years ago.. Summer was the result of her death. UGH UGH UGH

edith8087

Postby edith8087 » Tue May 24, 2016 6:39 pm

janetb wrote:
trinilisa wrote:Hello my fellow anti-SN fans! I really should stop by more often so I don't have to play catch up all the time. So I see on today's US (yesterday's Canadian) that the writers pimped out Cassie's death again because they probably realize a lot of the fans are in an uproar over that babynapper Sharon!

I doubt they'll ever stop dragging up Cassie on her birthday and anniversary of her death. At least this year it was more about it being Mariah's birthday too and we were spared the annual cemetery visits . They did show a flashback of the death bed scene. Another chance for Sharon to do the right thing and give a grieving Nick his supposed son but we know she'll never do it. Faith encouraged

Nick to hold Christian and Sharon will say her lie is okay because she let him bond with Christian. They throw in a speech from Dylan that he couldn't stand to lose Sully. I doubt Mariah will say anything either. Sharon will guilt her into keeping quiet. Someone else will have to find out that Sully is Christian. I'm also getting tired of reading that Sharon should be excused because Nick isn't the father. That's not the point, Sharon believes he is.

Not only that but Nick is the legal father of Christian. With soaps they can change the paternity back to Nick if they want to. Either way he needs to know his son is alive. Sharon basically refused to give Sage her son and chased after her. Which ended Sage's life. Sharon may not of caused the crash but she set everything in motion.

janetb

Postby janetb » Tue May 24, 2016 6:58 pm

Sharon put all this in motion when she refused to tell Dylan about the miscarriage. She lied to Mariah and admitted herself to Fairview knowing she wasn't pregnant. None of that is on Dr. Anderson. She's protecting herself as she always does and will make excuses when the truth comes out. Having Nick's supposed baby keeps him connected to her and she won't want to give that up.

Enjoy a Sharon free Wednesday U.S.

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Tue May 24, 2016 8:32 pm

The biggest irony of all is that when whackadoodle was telling dumbiah how everyone would get hurt all around, she stated nick would try to take faith away from me, isn't that funny? Dumbiah, doesn't think it's interesting that whackadoodle gets to play with taking nick's kids from him with summer and christian, then tried to get demon child with a lie that sage and nick was acting inappropriately when she was in the house by sage not wearing any pants. I'm about ready to give up on this show because it's just to silly for words.

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Tue May 24, 2016 9:12 pm

The last time Sharon lied she blamed the Shock Treatment for wiping out her memory of switching Summer's DNA test. This time she has her memory and can't blame that. She should have cooperated with Sage and gone to the authorities about Christian's kidnapping. The Little Cassie anniversary is downright nauseating.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”