Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
janetb

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby janetb » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:48 am

alexahouse wrote:It's time for MS. loony tunes and her ex con daughter to get busted. :twisted:

The reveal about Christian would be a much better way to celebrate the milestone show on Sept.1 than revealing Phyllis and Billy's affair, in my opinion. This has dragged on far too long, Christian will have his first birthday in October. I've read spoilers and comments about poor Sharon and her guilt over keeping a child she knows isn't hers and believes is Nick's. What guilt? She and Mariah talk about Christian like they don't know who he really is, and they certainly don't care about Sage or Nick.

nightropro

Postby nightropro » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:29 pm

alexahouse wrote:I have noticed something about this character. She doesn't dominate the show like she did when I first started watching about 11 years ago. Not only has she been dropped down to co-star status, but she has gone from the beautiful (if dumb) blond that every man fell in love with :roll: to the GC crazy lady. :lol: I dont' think I have ever seen such a dramatic change in a character.
cause the Sharon character has been a "nothing" since her divorce from Nick Newman. They have passed her around from man to man mainly Newman men :lol: the pointless marriage to Jack, working at Restless Style to play off Phylis married to Nick back then :roll: and then giving her BP to downplay her hideous acts which are many to her 2 big lies involving summer being Nick's and now poor Christian ..thats all they have to write for this ditz of a soap character. I really wish they would write her off in the sunset cause she's worthless and pointless and so is her trashy mouth daughter Mariah

alexahouse

Postby alexahouse » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:59 pm

nightropro wrote:
alexahouse wrote:I have noticed something about this character. She doesn't dominate the show like she did when I first started watching about 11 years ago. Not only has she been dropped down to co-star status, but she has gone from the beautiful (if dumb) blond that every man fell in love with :roll: to the GC crazy lady. :lol: I dont' think I have ever seen such a dramatic change in a character.
cause the Sharon character has been a "nothing" since her divorce from Nick Newman. They have passed her around from man to man mainly Newman men :lol: the pointless marriage to Jack, working at Restless Style to play off Phylis married to Nick back then :roll: and then giving her BP to downplay her hideous acts which are many to her 2 big lies involving summer being Nick's and now poor Christian ..thats all they have to write for this ditz of a soap character. I really wish they would write her off in the sunset cause she's worthless and pointless and so is her trashy mouth daughter Mariah

:lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted:

sparklepony

Postby sparklepony » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:03 pm

The payback for this skanky hooch better be big.. if she gets away with keeping this stolen baby I may just stop watching.

alexahouse

Postby alexahouse » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:17 pm

I have to say Sharon is very far from the Femme Fatale she use to be. Again I have never seen such a 180 for a character.

edith8087

Postby edith8087 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:11 pm

sparklepony wrote:The payback for this skanky hooch better be big.. if she gets away with keeping this stolen baby I may just stop watching.

I agree. It was bad enough they killed Sage off. Some Sharon's fans thinks it's okay if Sharon keeps Christian since the mother died. That would be awful and definitely no twist . I love that you guys have this thread. I can freely discuss Sharon how I want to. Sharon is such selfish woman who intended on keeping this baby. To me it's part Sharon's fault that Sage is dead. I hope Nick lays into her for it too.

alexahouse

Postby alexahouse » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:28 pm

I agree the payoff better be big. First Sage is killed off, BUT we are still waiting for the truth to come out! At this rate, Sully will be in high school before the truth about his parentage is revealed.

nightropro

Postby nightropro » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:10 am

sparklepony wrote:The payback for this skanky hooch better be big.. if she gets away with keeping this stolen baby I may just stop watching.
:lol: Im almost there(stop watching) and she still has the stolen kid in her wicked clutches.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”