Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
janetb

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby janetb » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:34 am

nightropro wrote:well my guess is they are drawing Nick closer to Chelsea for a "reason" and that reason is chelsea knew about Sage's note. I want Nick curious on that once he finds out. All I do know is they better NOT drag this crap out much longer :evil: its always a darn Villiage involved on the crap this hag does time and time again on this show. Remember half the town knew about the body she was driving around town in her trunk and then down in the sewer. She dragged Niki,Michael and Jill's dude in on her mess. thats why this tramp never learns and Mariah is too pathetic for words. No one should be that desperate for fake love and attention :roll: :roll:

Spoilers say that Sharon and Faith play matchmaker for Nick and Chelsea. Using her kid again of course. Chelsea won't put up with her interfering in Nick's life and we know she will. As long as Adam is presumed dead then Nick should be Christian's father and they can be a family with Chelsea and Connor.

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:06 pm

janetb wrote:
nightropro wrote:well my guess is they are drawing Nick closer to Chelsea for a "reason" and that reason is chelsea knew about Sage's note. I want Nick curious on that once he finds out. All I do know is they better NOT drag this crap out much longer :evil: its always a darn Villiage involved on the crap this hag does time and time again on this show. Remember half the town knew about the body she was driving around town in her trunk and then down in the sewer. She dragged Niki,Michael and Jill's dude in on her mess. thats why this tramp never learns and Mariah is too pathetic for words. No one should be that desperate for fake love and attention :roll: :roll:

Spoilers say that Sharon and Faith play matchmaker for Nick and Chelsea. Using her kid again of course. Chelsea won't put up with her interfering in Nick's life and we know she will. As long as Adam is presumed dead then Nick should be Christian's father and they can be a family with Chelsea and Connor.

What's irionic is that the little she devil always throws a hissy fit when Nick wants anyone but her deranged mommy, but when mommy decided that daddy should be with someone it's a OK. How much scheming and plotting did she do to run off Avery and sage but didn't say squat about her mommy being with uncle Dylan. How many people said she just wanted her parents together but now she's all for daddy to be with Chelsea, a woman he hasn't expressed any interest in romantically? I guess once again her sick mother isn't manipulating her. This shows she's just as sick as dumiah and if she finds out the truth will keep the secret as well.

janetb

Postby janetb » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:08 am

Faith accepted and loved Sage and seems to realize that her parents aren't going to be together. She's moved on while Sharon still thinks she's entitled to be a part of Nick's life and interfere in it. I'm waiting for Nick to remember Christian's first birthday and the anniversary of his faked death and see Sharon console and offer sympathy and of course trot out Cassie for a trip down memory lane. Apparently it doesn't take Chelsea long to tell Sharon she's not interested in Nick as anything more than a friend. I think it's all about Christian, Sharon thinks that if Nick is with Chelsea and a father to Connor he won't care that she kept Christian from him.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:59 am

janetb wrote:Faith accepted and loved Sage and seems to realize that her parents aren't going to be together. She's moved on while Sharon still thinks she's entitled to be a part of Nick's life and interfere in it. I'm waiting for Nick to remember Christian's first birthday and the anniversary of his faked death and see Sharon console and offer sympathy and of course trot out Cassie for a trip down memory lane. Apparently it doesn't take Chelsea long to tell Sharon she's not interested in Nick as anything more than a friend. I think it's all about Christian, Sharon thinks that if Nick is with Chelsea and a father to Connor he won't care that she kept Christian from him.

That's what it's all about, Sharon hoping Nick will get with Chelsea and help raise Connor, so she can keep who is believed to be his son from him, guilt-free.

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:09 am

janetb wrote:Faith accepted and loved Sage and seems to realize that her parents aren't going to be together. She's moved on while Sharon still thinks she's entitled to be a part of Nick's life and interfere in it. I'm waiting for Nick to remember Christian's first birthday and the anniversary of his faked death and see Sharon console and offer sympathy and of course trot out Cassie for a trip down memory lane. Apparently it doesn't take Chelsea long to tell Sharon she's not interested in Nick as anything more than a friend. I think it's all about Christian, Sharon thinks that if Nick is with Chelsea and a father to Connor he won't care that she kept Christian from him.

I wish Cassie would never have died....that way we wouldn't have to see Sharon use that poor girl's death as foreplay or as a tool so she could try to get Nick to hump her.

Cassie should have lived...because even if she did, Nick would have still left Sharon's thirsty, nasty behind and got with other women. She just does not satisfy him with her lame and boring sex.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:21 am

[quote="Aminajoy"][quote="janetb"]Spoiler Monday Canadian/Tuesday U.S.

Nick tells Sharon that Chelsea doesn't want him around and he doesn't have to keep his promise to Adam. Sharon told him to give her time and that Connor needs him. She'll have a different speech if anything happens between them.

Dylan tells Nikki and Sharon about Victor's restraining order. Nikki said she didn't know about it but it's for the best. Sharon is glad too because of her concern that Victor would come after him. She's worried that he's angry with her and brings up Jack and Phyllis. Dylan reassures her that everything is fine between them, lies are what ruin relationships. He hugs her and she has her usual bug eyed look of panic.[/quote]

[i]She'll have a different speech if anything happens between them.
[/i]

^^She'll say something stupid like "what about Faith" or "how this affects Faith"...never mind the fact she's sleeping with and married to Faith's Uncle/Daddy Dylan[/quote]
Oh yes; when she finds that Nick and Chelsea are getting too close and/or if Dylan ever sees the light and dumps her tramping behind, she will be back to using Faith the way she used her to try and break up Navery...

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:24 am

[quote="sparklepony"]she better at least lose that baby,.. but I gotta say I will be pissed if sharon and her lame duck daughter get away with this child stealing.[/quote]
With the pro-SN/pro-Mariah the pariah writing, I have no faith that Sharon will be held responsible for human trafficking...

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:38 am

[quote="billsgal"][quote="janetb"][quote="nightropro"]well my guess is they are drawing Nick closer to Chelsea for a "reason" and that reason is chelsea knew about Sage's note. I want Nick curious on that once he finds out. All I do know is they better NOT drag this crap out much longer :evil: its always a darn Villiage involved on the crap this hag does time and time again on this show. Remember half the town knew about the body she was driving around town in her trunk and then down in the sewer. She dragged Niki,Michael and Jill's dude in on her mess. thats why this tramp never learns and Mariah is too pathetic for words. No one should be that desperate for fake love and attention :roll: :roll:[/quote]

Spoilers say that Sharon and Faith play matchmaker for Nick and Chelsea. Using her kid again of course. Chelsea won't put up with her interfering in Nick's life and we know she will. As long as Adam is presumed dead then Nick should be Christian's father and they can be a family with Chelsea and Connor.[/quote]

What's irionic is that the little she devil always throws a hissy fit when Nick wants anyone but her deranged mommy, but when mommy decided that daddy should be with someone it's a OK. How much scheming and plotting did she do to run off Avery and sage but didn't say squat about her mommy being with uncle Dylan. How many people said she just wanted her parents together but now she's all for daddy to be with Chelsea, a woman he hasn't expressed any interest in romantically? I guess once again her sick mother isn't manipulating her. This shows she's just as sick as dumiah and if she finds out the truth will keep the secret as well.[/quote]
Imo Faith is a Sharon in training. My prediction is that when she is eventually aged, she will be throwing herself at men with money and plotting and insinuating herself into relationships (like her mommy taught her to do with Navery) because apple will not fall far from the tree. I can't wait to see Faith the skank...a product of her mother's manipulations...

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:40 am

[quote="LoganH8tr"][quote="janetb"]Faith accepted and loved Sage and seems to realize that her parents aren't going to be together. She's moved on while Sharon still thinks she's entitled to be a part of Nick's life and interfere in it. I'm waiting for Nick to remember Christian's first birthday and the anniversary of his faked death and see Sharon console and offer sympathy and of course trot out Cassie for a trip down memory lane. Apparently it doesn't take Chelsea long to tell Sharon she's not interested in Nick as anything more than a friend. I think it's all about Christian, Sharon thinks that if Nick is with Chelsea and a father to Connor he won't care that she kept Christian from him.[/quote]

I wish Cassie would never have died....that way we wouldn't have to see Sharon use that poor girl's death as foreplay or as a tool so she could try to get Nick to hump her.

Cassie should have lived...because even if she did, Nick would have still left Sharon's thirsty, nasty behind and got with other women. She just does not satisfy him with her lame and boring sex.[/quote]
Cassie should never have existed to begin with...

janetb

Postby janetb » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:59 pm

I'm sick of Victor and don't want him to have anything to do with the Christian reveal. If he finds out his only concern would be how it benefits him, meaning he blackmails Sharon to keep Dylan away or he'll tell him the truth.

I doubt Faith will know the truth about her mother this time either unless she eavesdrops on a conversation. She's supposed to be so smart so they'll need a good lie to explain how it was all Dr. Anderson's fault , but where is Mommy and Dylan's baby since she was supposedly pregnant when she admitted herself to Fairview. How do they explain why Dylan might leave Mommy and why he and Daddy are angry and upset with Mommy(assuming they will be ) if none of it was her fault.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”