Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
gardengal

Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club

Postby gardengal » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:25 am

Quote Gideon58: "giving her naughty bits"...I love that! LMAO!!!

She's given her naughty bits so often, they are likely just like her strawhead -dead and dangling. :D

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:24 pm

Quote gardengal:
Quote trinilisa: It's Wackadoo Wednesday!
No Shimbo on yesterday's Canadian so enjoy!ffffff

Let me guess, she is still trying to get out of the blue dress. 8) :D
LOL! guess she dont know her RIGHT size these days either. That dress was 2 sizes too SMALL

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:26 pm

Quote Pretty Emerald: I am so sick of Share-my-cooter, I want her to be exposed for the nasty and disgusting creep that she really is. Her behavior is appalling and her nasty bedhead makes me sick! ~)
she looks like a straight out looney bird for sure. That tacky hairdo is sickening as she is. She and her wackadoodie demonseed kid she hatched out.

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:29 pm

Quote villyforever55:
Quote Charlie Big: Get a load of this! Nick tells bimbo idiot that she has to really let Faith know that they are only friends and then later bimbo idiot shows up at the tack house, again, and tries to hint to Hick that he is unhappy because he don't have nutball her and her spitfire brat, Faith. She tells Nick that she is tired of letting Faith down! I just wonder what it is going to take for this dimwad knee jerk to wake up and smell the garbage being dumped under his nose. I can't stand the bimbo back yard tramp but I swear, Nick Newman is about as deaf, dumb and blind as a man can get. The trick dog is all over him trying to get him to see that she and Faith are the answer and he could care less. I am betting that circus clown will go walk the tightrope when he tells her to hit the road once she tells him that she wants him and tried to force her old smelly, nasty self on him.

I love your posts. You always keep me laughing!
arent CB's posts great? I love reading everything they write. So on point about skanky and her demonseed. Nick is Niki's son afterall. Both of them arent too bright

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:33 pm

Quote lilpiggy:
Quote gardengal:
Quote trinilisa: It's Wackadoo Wednesday!
No Shimbo on yesterday's Canadian so enjoy!ffffff

Let me guess, she is still trying to get out of the blue dress. 8) :D

Wasn't really a dress. They just sprayed her with undercoating and painted it blue..... :D
LOL! guess she's too stupid to see the dress was very ILL FITTING! very gross fitting indeed. Probably thought she could trap Nick in that whatever it was. Guess he wasnt biting! or not desperate enough

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:35 pm

Quote Pretty Emerald:
Quote Charlie Big: Get a load of this! Nick tells bimbo idiot that she has to really let Faith know that they are only friends and then later bimbo idiot shows up at the tack house, again, and tries to hint to Hick that he is unhappy because he don't have nutball her and her spitfire brat, Faith. She tells Nick that she is tired of letting Faith down! I just wonder what it is going to take for this dimwad knee jerk to wake up and smell the garbage being dumped under his nose. I can't stand the bimbo back yard tramp but I swear, Nick Newman is about as deaf, dumb and blind as a man can get. The trick dog is all over him trying to get him to see that she and Faith are the answer and he could care less. I am betting that circus clown will go walk the tightrope when he tells her to hit the road once she tells him that she wants him and tried to force her old smelly, nasty self on him.

Wow, isn't it sickening the way that the empty headed ho-bag plays these 3rd grader games at her daughter's expense. She keeps encouraging Faith to push for mommy and daddy to be together and then plays crazy as soon as Dick calls her on her bs! She lies to everybody and it doesn't bother her one bit. Just a little while ago she was leaving Faith with anybody so that she could beg Adam to "touch her naughty bits". Making up the dumbest excuses in the world to be near him......now Dick and her belong together and he is the love of her life. What a nasty and pathetic turd she is. Just like a cockroach, Sharon is a nasty filthy menace to society and serves no positive purpose in life. Her straw-head noggin is simply decoration for neck. Her only thoughts are what next to plan in order to bed "The current Newman of choice". I guess when Dick finally tells her in no uncertain terms to get lost.......she'll run back to Adam and beg him to shag her while she burns down the other half of GC! Sharon is an appalling tramp and a horrible abusive mother. :0
FAB posts! perfect description word for word. I love watching her just to get my daily laugh on at her expense.

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:39 pm

Quote Pretty Emerald:
Quote gardengal: My brother showed up at the end of the soap. He asked is the crazy woman wearing a leash? :D

StrawHead did look like she was wearing a leash today. I was hoping that MeatHead would grab it, twist it around her neck a couple of times and pull HARD until all of the crazy just stopped! :-)
LOL! strawhead? yep thats her and tilting that empty head of hers from side to side when she talks.

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:41 pm

Quote Homesick Cajun: Some tweets from MM came out today. On one he said that Adam and Sharon have a "mature friendship". When was Sharon ever mature? :D
good question???? all they had was meaningless sex and acts of desperation. He isnt that mature to take back seconds in her after his dad.

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:45 pm

Quote Pretty Emerald: StrawHead Bubble-eyed freak really needs to pay for all of the nasty things that she has willingly done! sharon knows exactly what she is doing and i am so sick of her turning "the crazy" on and off like a light switch! ~)
bobblehead has always turned on the tears and boo hoos to get men to aid her trashy self. Its her oldest trick to this day. There is nothing nice or saintly about the trashbag, nothing!

Pretty Emerald

Postby Pretty Emerald » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:29 pm

Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote Pretty Emerald: I am so sick of Share-my-cooter, I want her to be exposed for the nasty and disgusting creep that she really is. Her behavior is appalling and her nasty bedhead makes me sick! ~)
she looks like a straight out looney bird for sure. That tacky hairdo is sickening as she is. She and her wackadoodie demonseed kid she hatched out.

Isn't it sad the way that she has turned Faith into a Mental Molly mini-me!!!!!! Sharon has no redeeming qualities! Just a filthy tramp that lies, steals, skanks around and abuses her little daughter!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”