Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
trinilisa

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby trinilisa » Tue May 31, 2016 9:34 am

[quote="alexahouse"]She sure is stupid. I can't believe how she sees Nick suffering and doesn't tell him the truth about Christian![/quote]
In this case, I don't think she's stupid as much as she's evil...

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Tue May 31, 2016 9:51 am

[quote="janetb"]Sharon comparing her loss of Nick to his loss of Sage just showed once again how evil, cold and cruel she is. Nick's wife died and he thinks his son did too, while he and Sharon just split up. You'd think Sharon never cheated or did anything wrong.

Monday Canadian/Tuesday U.S. Sharon thinks she can talk Nick out of spending time with Christian because it's too hard for him. Nick disagrees and she has her usual stunned look of fear. Dylan knows something's wrong but Mariah made up excuses . She won't tell anyone, no surprise there. Sharon better pull herself together if she's going to keep the lie going. Faith overheard her say she can't lose Sully, so she and Mariah had to come up with another lie for that. Someone else will have to find out that Sully is Christian, and Sharon deserves whatever happens. So does Mariah.[/quote]
Did you see where she had to use her dead daughter to even keep up the lie to Faith? St. Cassie must be turning in her grave knowing the way her mother and evil twin are using her

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Tue May 31, 2016 10:02 am

[quote="janetb"]JM, SB and SC are on the cover of SID. The caption was something about what will happen after Sharon tells the truth. It must be meant as a joke or they think we're all stupid. Sharon is never going to tell the truth. Someone else will find out and instead of taking responsibility for what she's done and the people she hurt she'll trot out her usual all purpose excuse. She has BPD and can't be held responsible.[/quote]
Well, I have to say, I don't believe that cover. Remember when the cover showed Sharon getting arrested before Navery's wedding and we all thought it would have been when the Summer paternity would come out? It didn't happen; instead, she fried her brain to forget. So I think it's a joke like you said...

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Tue May 31, 2016 10:07 am

[quote="LoganH8tr"]I just caught up on some eppys. I was appalled that Sharon told Mariah that she didnt care it was wrong...she wasn't going to tell the truth and give up the baby.

What the France?

So she can tell tight from wrong. Can't use her schizophrenia/tourettes/anemia/restless leg syndrome, or whatever fake disease she has....as an excuse.[/quote]
Lol about restless leg syndrome!
You forgot Newmanitis...

janetb

Postby janetb » Tue May 31, 2016 11:43 am

Sharon has always known right from wrong. Mariah reassured Dylan that she's making sure Sharon takes her meds. There is no "I'm sick and didn't know what I was doing" defense this time though we know that's that she'll say when she's caught. Mariah thinks she's keeping her family together and doesn't want to see Dylan get hurt, but she's just as bad as Mommy Dearest and she has no defense either.

janetb

Postby janetb » Tue May 31, 2016 7:04 pm

A good day, no Sharon on Tuesday Canadian/Wednesday U.S.

So many excuses for why it's okay for Sharon to keep quiet and keep a baby she knows isn't hers. It doesn't matter if his father is Nick or Adam, it's not Dylan and she's not his mother. Sharon is the only mother he's known. By that logic it should have been okay for Ashley to keep Faith.

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Tue May 31, 2016 8:23 pm

I know Mariah wants "Family" but she needs to tell the truth or at least give her mother an ultimatum.

janetb

Postby janetb » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:45 am

SadieM wrote:I know Mariah wants "Family" but she needs to tell the truth or at least give her mother an ultimatum.

Mariah has a misguided sense of loyalty to a mother who has no problem using and manipulating her. I've yet to hear Mariah confront Sharon about lying that she was pregnant again, she should be furious with her. Likely another dropped detail. Sharon has convinced Mariah that Nick doesn't need another kid, while poor Dylan has none of his own. This is all about Sharon protecting herself, she doesn't care about Dylan or Nick. Sharon has always been a poor excuse for a mother and Mariah just doesn't see it.

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:15 am

For dumiah to be so smart, why hasn't she figured out that by lying to him, dylan will never have a child of his own. The writers have made dumiah and whackadooddle look even stupider and dumber by having the reason being the truth can't be told because dylan needs his own kid while at the same time showing Nick's love and devotion to Cassie , who wasn't his own kid. It doesn't make any sense that Nick has the capability to feel for Cassie when she wasn't biologically his but dylan has to have a biological child because having faith isn't good enough.

Why hasn't either of the two geniuses figured out that by telling the truth, it would give dylan the opportunity to have a child if his own. At the moment, he isn't even trying because he thinks he already has accomplished this goal.

alexahouse

Re: The I hate Sharon Newman forever Club

Postby alexahouse » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:37 am

Ms Ayers wrote:Sharon is sooo stupid it's insane. I'm over this idiot too i can't take it anymore what's it gonna take dingbat is Adam going to have beat you up and leave you for dead in the same dumpster that Phylthy and Deacon did it on.

ITA. When she gets that dear in the headlights look, I can't stop laughing.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”