Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
trinilisa

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby trinilisa » Fri May 27, 2016 1:37 pm

[quote="billsgal"]The biggest irony of all is that when whackadoodle was telling dumbiah how everyone would get hurt all around, she stated nick would try to take faith away from me, isn't that funny? Dumbiah, doesn't think it's interesting that whackadoodle gets to play with taking nick's kids from him with summer and christian, then tried to get demon child with a lie that sage and nick was acting inappropriately when she was in the house by sage not wearing any pants. I'm about ready to give up on this show because it's just to silly for words.[/quote]
I wish Nick would take Faith away from her. Legally he has custody but he basically allows Faith go to there all the time anyway so Sharon doesn't get punished for stealing Summer (and now Christian) from Nick.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Fri May 27, 2016 1:45 pm

[quote="LoganH8tr"][quote="trinilisa"]Hello my fellow anti-SN fans! I really should stop by more often so I don't have to play catch up all the time. So I see on today's US (yesterday's Canadian) that the writers pimped out Cassie's death again because they probably realize a lot of the fans are in an uproar over that babynapper Sharon![/quote]

They are forever pimping that child's death to keep Sharon relevant.

If Sharon Collins Newman Abbot Newman Newman MacAvoy could hold a storyline on her own, they wouldnt need to keep regurgitating some child's death to make the goldigging tramp consequential.[/quote]
Oh ita with this!

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Fri May 27, 2016 4:44 pm

*Friday's Canadian/Monday's US*
Our Shacation is over...
So Nick's former stepmother has got her shorts in a twist because the baby has cowlic and apparently Nick has the gene for cowlic so she thinks he knows deep down. She told Mariah that she can't tell Nick because of Dylan. Mariah is upset to be deceiving Nick (she has always had the crushy crush on him).
Kevin chose Natalie over Mariah.

janetb

Postby janetb » Fri May 27, 2016 5:42 pm

trinilisa wrote:*Friday's Canadian/Monday's US*
Our Shacation is over...
So Nick's former stepmother has got her shorts in a twist because the baby has cowlic and apparently Nick has the gene for cowlic so she thinks he knows deep down. She told Mariah that she can't tell Nick because of Dylan. Mariah is upset to be deceiving Nick (she has always had the crushy crush on him).

More of the same old crap. Sharon all bug eyed and in a panic that she'll be exposed. She wanted Nick to spend time with Christian so she could excuse what she was doing and now she's afraid he'll figure it out. Mariah is no better and should just shut up. Sharon is comparing "losing" Nick after Cassie died to his loss of Sage, who is dead. The preview shows Nick asking Sharon about keeping secrets, and Dylan telling Mariah he knows he'll be honest about what's goin on with Sharon. Neither will amount to anything more than more lies and excuses. I'm glad Kevin chose Natalie and not Mariah.

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Fri May 27, 2016 6:54 pm

trinilisa wrote:*Friday's Canadian/Monday's US*
Our Shacation is over...

What the france? :roll:

So Sharon is stressing and her eyes are going to pop out of her head and roll over the brothel floor, because her almost step grandson, current kidnapped step nephew, has cowlic?

When will the viewers get a reprieve from this harlot?

Poor Mariah. She has stated she has nothing in GC and she is right. Her "mother" is using her to perpetuate a lie that could cost her, her already fragile, somewhatish, father/daughter relationship, Mariah has with Nick.

Sharon is sooooooooooooooo selfish.

I wish Mariah could find a surrogate mother who loves her unconditionally like Adam did with Jack. Maybe even Phyllis.

That would get Sharon's girdles on a wad! :twisted:

Return to “The Young and the Restless”