Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
trinilisa

Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club

Postby trinilisa » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:31 am

It's Thickheaded Thursday!
*SPOILER ALERT*
My apologies to all in the US but Skankerella really pollutes your screen today. Nick keeps telling her that they need to make Faith understand that they are only friends. Shimbo again said she would talk to her. When Nick asked if she wanted him to be there, she said no (I guess it's easier to manipulate the kid without her father present). Later on, she goes to the tackey shack and says that she's tired of disappointing Faith again and again (let's see, was that when you were too busy kissing on Adam to pick her up, or was that when you let her kidnapper between your legs again after you found out what he had done, or was it when you started emotionally abusing her so that you can get into Nick's pants...so many choices...).
Meanwhile, in the hell that is Adam's penthouse, the bromance between Jadam continued. Adam again being her whiney self, playing the woe is me card (what else is new?). Jack told him to build his own legacy. He apologizes to Jack about the money, Jack says it's only money (of course it is; seeing Victor and Adam at odds is worth more than money!). Victor showed up and offered to buy Newman at a fair price. Later on, he found out from Chelsea that Connor (soon-to-be-Adam-Junior) is burning up. I guess this leads to Adam, lacking in his manhood, threatening Stitch, the former soldior. Until Adam goes away and serves his country, he has no room to threaten someone who can snap him like a twig...or perhaps he should and Stitch can take care of him.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:48 am

Quote Charlie Big: Get a load of this! Nick tells bimbo idiot that she has to really let Faith know that they are only friends and then later bimbo idiot shows up at the tack house, again, and tries to hint to Hick that he is unhappy because he don't have nutball her and her spitfire brat, Faith. She tells Nick that she is tired of letting Faith down! I just wonder what it is going to take for this dimwad knee jerk to wake up and smell the garbage being dumped under his nose. I can't stand the bimbo back yard tramp but I swear, Nick Newman is about as deaf, dumb and blind as a man can get. The trick dog is all over him trying to get him to see that she and Faith are the answer and he could care less. I am betting that circus clown will go walk the tightrope when he tells her to hit the road once she tells him that she wants him and tried to force her old smelly, nasty self on him.

I haven't seen it yet, but I'm assuming she never even talks to Faith. If she were Pinocchio her nose would be as long as my arm. I'll be so glad when they finally put her away somewhere, anywhere. I truly no longer care where.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:30 am

Quote Charlie Big: Get a load of this! Nick tells bimbo idiot that she has to really let Faith know that they are only friends and then later bimbo idiot shows up at the tack house, again, and tries to hint to Hick that he is unhappy because he don't have nutball her and her spitfire brat, Faith. She tells Nick that she is tired of letting Faith down! I just wonder what it is going to take for this dimwad knee jerk to wake up and smell the garbage being dumped under his nose. I can't stand the bimbo back yard tramp but I swear, Nick Newman is about as deaf, dumb and blind as a man can get. The trick dog is all over him trying to get him to see that she and Faith are the answer and he could care less. I am betting that circus clown will go walk the tightrope when he tells her to hit the road once she tells him that she wants him and tried to force her old smelly, nasty self on him.

I have to wonder what Shimbo meant when she said she's tired of disappointing Faith again and again. Let's see; was it when she "forgot" to pick up Faith from school when she was making out with Faith's kidnapper? Or was it when she slept with Faith's kidnapper in NOLA (when she was supposedly committed to being a family with Nick and Faith) even though she knew what he had done? Or was it when she built up Faith's head with visions of a Shick reunion, even though they had never been a couple since she has been in existance?

gardengal

Postby gardengal » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:42 am

Quote trinilisa:

I have to wonder what Shimbo meant when she said she's tired of disappointing Faith again and again. Let's see; was it when she "forgot" to pick up Faith from school when she was making out with Faith's kidnapper? Or was it when she slept with Faith's kidnapper in NOLA (when she was supposedly committed to being a family with Nick and Faith) even though she knew what he had done? Or was it when she built up Faith's head with visions of a Shick reunion, even though they had never been a couple since she has been in existance?

Well if Shimbo really wanted to stop disappointing Faith, she would go play possum again somewhere out in the prairie and preferably on an interstate.

Its repulsive watching her manipulate her own daughter. You'd think she would want to get better for Faith. Not this skank! Nope, she wants Nick back at all costs despite what it does to the prophecy child.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:08 am

Have to add; sorry to the Adam fans on this thread. Even though I am no Adam fan, I forgot that I was strictly on the anti-Shimbo thread...sorry again...
I will repeat my rant on the anti-Adam/Shadam thread (guess they both said anti and I forgot).

Charlie Big

Postby Charlie Big » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:23 pm

If Nick were paying attention to bimbo clown, this would be his first clue that something is wrong. Sharon said that SHE is getting tired of disappointing Faith. What has she been doing to the child or saying to the child that is so dissapointing? Nick, if he had a brain, would catch that.

gardengal

Postby gardengal » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:10 pm

My brother showed up at the end of the soap. He asked is the crazy woman wearing a leash? :D

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:27 pm

Quote gardengal: My brother showed up at the end of the soap. He asked is the crazy woman wearing a leash? :D

Lol only if she was having meaningless sex with Adam and doing a little role play...

Pretty Emerald

Postby Pretty Emerald » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:41 pm

Quote gardengal: My brother showed up at the end of the soap. He asked is the crazy woman wearing a leash? :D

StrawHead did look like she was wearing a leash today. I was hoping that MeatHead would grab it, twist it around her neck a couple of times and pull HARD until all of the crazy just stopped! :-)

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:01 pm

Well, she is acting like a dog in heat. So a leash would be an appropriate fashion accessory. :D

Return to “The Young and the Restless”