Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
janetb

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby janetb » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:28 am

Sage/Nick and Sharon/Dylan are all friends now with no worries about Sage being around Christian. They know all that crap about her being unstable was just part of Anderson's plan with Nick but have no clue about what's coming. Of course poor Sharon will get even more pity now that she's nice to Sage and will have to give Christian back to her. Too bad, she lied to Dylan and Christian was never theirs to begin with.

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:50 am

so Sharon is just supposed to hand Christian back over to Sage that easily? I have to see that first :lol:

janetb

Postby janetb » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:27 pm

Ethelmae02 wrote:so Sharon is just supposed to hand Christian back over to Sage that easily? I have to see that first :lol:

I didn't mean that Sharon would just give Christian back to Sage, just that she'll get even more pity now that she's being nice to her. It all depends on how and when she finds out that the baby isn't hers . It would be expected that she'll keep quiet out of fear of Dylan finding out she deceived him and he has no baby. If a DNA test is done because of what Patty knows then she'll have no choice, just like Ashley didn't.

sagefan92

Postby sagefan92 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:36 pm

I still cant get over how Christian is always so calm with his mom, cause he knows. I still find it funny that they can question everything the doc did except for Sharon "giving birth".

janetb

Postby janetb » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:45 pm

sagefan92 wrote:I still cant get over how Christian is always so calm with his mom, cause he knows. I still find it funny that they can question everything the doc did except for Sharon "giving birth".

Christian has bonded with his mother and hopefully soon they'll be together all the time. No one has questioned why Sharon remembers everything but giving birth. She woke up fully dressed and was handed a baby with no memory of labour pains . Dr. Anderson had an excuse for that too, "stress". There couldn't be a 6 week checkup because an OB/GYN would have told her she didn't give birth.

sagefan92

Postby sagefan92 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:11 pm

janetb wrote:
sagefan92 wrote:I still cant get over how Christian is always so calm with his mom, cause he knows. I still find it funny that they can question everything the doc did except for Sharon "giving birth".

Christian has bonded with his mother and hopefully soon they'll be together all the time. No one has questioned why Sharon remembers everything but giving birth. She woke up fully dressed and was handed a baby with no memory of labour pains . Dr. Anderson had an excuse for that too, "stress". There couldn't be a 6 week checkup because an OB/GYN would have told her she didn't give birth.

I know we're talking about Sharon but I just want her to think. We all know asking Sharon to think will never happen.
Also I feel the best person to get answers from Patty would be Sage.

janetb

Postby janetb » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:53 pm

Sage doesn't know Patty but she was kind to her at Fairview, Sharon wasn't. Sage would be able to get information much easier than Dimwit Dylan who always has his own agenda and doesn't know when to back off. Sharon sees and hears only what she wants to, someone else will have to resolve this.

No Sharon or anything about this s/l on Thursday Canadian/Friday U.S.

janetb

Postby janetb » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:19 pm

No Sharon again on Friday Canadian/Monday U.S.

There's fan speculation on the Board that Nick and Sharon will be together when the truth comes out. He'll dump Sage if he believes she deceived him about who Christian's father is. She's done nothing wrong and is better off without him if that happened. It isn't Sage who deliberately deceives the men she claims to love about their children, that's what Sharon does. Dylan will be devastated but will blame everyone but Sharon and stay with her being the dimwit that he is.

mswadel

Postby mswadel » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:06 pm

Yes, I read that post from a shick fan stating that shick will be back toot sweet! I don't think the writers and executive Procucer have that scenario in mind now. Hope not as I still believe Nick is the father of Christian Newman.

janetb

Postby janetb » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:22 am

mswadel wrote:Yes, I read that post from a shick fan stating that shick will be back toot sweet! I don't think the writers and executive Procucer have that scenario in mind now. Hope not as I still believe Nick is the father of Christian Newman.

I hope Nick is Christian's father as well, but won't be surprised if he's not. Shick is just a recycled romance , and Sharon would only ruin it anyway.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”