Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
trinilisa

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby trinilisa » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:02 pm

*Today's Canadian*
So who didn't call this?
Violent Sharon strikes again!
Sage knows the truth and Sharon refused to hand Christian over. Sage is on the phone again trying to call Nick and Sharon tries to stop her. They are both in their cars. Doesn't Sage's phone fall and Sage's car crashes? I have to go and watch it to see exactly what happens.

angelwings249

Postby angelwings249 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:48 pm

I have hardly watched the show in the past year, in fact I took the recording off my DVR about 6 months ago but I do read the boards every day. I see the writing has not changed in the least with crazyazz ALWAYS ALWAYS starting some ball rolling where some other innocent person gets hurt but it is NEVER EVER her fault. The BPE (bi-polar excuse) will never end with this character. I have vowed to never watch this show again until Sharon Newman is killed off that is how much I loathe that character.

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:28 pm

After reading that Sage dies, wouldn't it be hilarious if whackadoodle says nothing and thinks she's getting away with everything but Nick has signed off for Sage to be an organ donor and as their running tests the computer within the hospital dings that there was a recent dna test that shows she's a mother. The hospital asks Nick if he wants to bring the child in to say goodbye before they start transplant proceedings and he tells them they lost their child and they say no there was a positive dna test taken just today and given to Sharon Newman which shows that Sage Newman has a child.

This triggers an investigation and Paul tells Dylan that Sharon has to be questioned and now they have to wonder if there is more to the story than what she told them on the road.

scrappie

Postby scrappie » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:00 pm

I hate this trick Sharon she gets away with everything!!! :evil:

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:17 pm

Hate Sharon with a passion. She will get away with this like she does everything else.

sussy

Postby sussy » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:31 pm

Sharon is going to be hated even more than usual. She will not tell Nick. She is a monster.. she is disgusting. I hate her so much. What a waste of humanity.

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:40 pm

I think Adam is going to find out. I hope he and Chelsea get permanent custody of Christian and Sharon's behavior with Sage is revealed.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”