Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
billsgal

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby billsgal » Fri May 06, 2016 3:32 pm

janetb wrote:I've been away for two weeks and am reading the Board to catch up. So Sage was killed off right after finding out that Christian was alive and given to Sharon. Too bad she didn't just take him, because now Sharon can continue keeping a child who isn't hers. The difference is that now she knows the truth and is only thinking abut herself as usual. Of course Sharon will be seen as the victim , but everything she does now is on her, not Dr. Anderson. I hope truth will come out and Adam and Chelsea will raise Christian.He doesn't belong to Sharon and Dylan and they have no right to keep him.

How did Sharon finally come to do a DNA test. Did she and/Mariah finally remember the miscarriage?

Sharon went to talk to Patty who clearly and flat out told whackadoodle that she was never pregnant. As soon as she returned home from this, Sage told her that she'd talked to the nurse who apologized about her son dying which gave her a funny feeling something was there, surprisingly whackadoodle added 2 +2 to get the right answer. She then decided that to prove Patty was wrong she'd do the dna test on Sage and the baby, isn't it interesting she didn't include her own sample?

Whackadoodle and mariah never forgot about the miscarriage. After Sharon suspected the truth she told Sage to stop investigating but Sage went to Kevin for help anyway. Kevin was busy with nat so Sage implored Mariah to get him to help her. After Sage walked out of cl sharon came in and told mariah to convince kevin not to help sage, sage had left something and walked in just as she heard mariah admonishing sharon for keeping the secret investigation from dylan the same way she kept the miscarriage from him. She told whackadoodle that she was lucky to get pregnant again which sage heard then went back to the nurse who finally confessed the truth and told her that whackadoodle had figured it out because she'd had a dna test done and had received the results today.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Fri May 06, 2016 4:12 pm

Welcome back Janetb; hope you had a great time! I missed you.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Fri May 06, 2016 4:20 pm

[quote="edith8087"]After I watched realized Sage didn't know about this the whole time.. The other threads are calling her worse than Sharon. Please. I don't think she is anywhere near what Sharon's done. The same thing that Victor thought Sage thought. I guess people just want to hear what they want to hear and bash Sage for not telling Nick. He was also grieving Christian. I don't think any less of Sage. The Sharon fans are really bashing Sage. I don't even read them.I hope Adam honors Sages wishes . Nick will be crushed if he knows . I wouldn't think less of Adam if he let Nick raise Christian. To me its selfless on Adams part. I don't really like the writers rewrite that Sage knew but after watching the show and it shows she just figured it out by Adam's reactions after the baby died. I realize she had nothing to do about the switch. I just needed to vent .[/quote]
Love your post and Ita.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Fri May 06, 2016 5:21 pm

*Possible Spoiler*
So another poster posted that next week, Sharon is supposed to get it on with her grieving former stepson and Faith's former half-brother. So if she's cheating on Nick's brother with Nick, then how the hell could she keep a straight face and say she's babynapping Christian to "protect Dylan"? It would be clear that she doesn't give a rat's behind about Dylan, plus it will prove my theory that Sharon looks for the first opportunity to do Noah's former half-brother. Now that the wifey is dead and she (as far as she knows) has his child, what a perfect time for her to offer up her "services"? So does this mean that she is turned on by secretly raising the child (as far as she knows) belonging to her former stepson and his late wife so much that she actually goes there and does him? I mean, if I were doing that tosomeone, I couldn't even be in the same room with him let alone drop my drawers for him.
On the other hand, the person didn't post where the spoiler came from, but another reliable poster said SC posted a picture with her and Nick in bed? But I remember when one of her worshipers made a post last year that Shick was going to go to Parris looking for Sondra and would reunite and that Nick would forgive her for the Summernapping and that didn't happen. SC had also posted something at that time hinting of a Shick reunion, but that didn't happen. I hope it's just a tease to throw the Shick fans a crumb to keep them watching...

janetb

Postby janetb » Fri May 06, 2016 7:35 pm

billsgal wrote:
janetb wrote:I've been away for two weeks and am reading the Board to catch up. So Sage was killed off right after finding out that Christian was alive and given to Sharon. Too bad she didn't just take him, because now Sharon can continue keeping a child who isn't hers. The difference is that now she knows the truth and is only thinking abut herself as usual. Of course Sharon will be seen as the victim , but everything she does now is on her, not Dr. Anderson. I hope truth will come out and Adam and Chelsea will raise Christian.He doesn't belong to Sharon and Dylan and they have no right to keep him.

How did Sharon finally come to do a DNA test. Did she and/Mariah finally remember the miscarriage?

Sharon went to talk to Patty who clearly and flat out told whackadoodle that she was never pregnant. As soon as she returned home from this, Sage told her that she'd talked to the nurse who apologized about her son dying which gave her a funny feeling something was there, surprisingly whackadoodle added 2 +2 to get the right answer. She then decided that to prove Patty was wrong she'd do the dna test on Sage and the baby, isn't it interesting she didn't include her own sample?

Whackadoodle and mariah never forgot about the miscarriage. After Sharon suspected the truth she told Sage to stop investigating but Sage went to Kevin for help anyway. Kevin was busy with nat so Sage implored Mariah to get him to help her. After Sage walked out of cl sharon came in and told mariah to convince kevin not to help sage, sage had left something and walked in just as she heard mariah admonishing sharon for keeping the secret investigation from dylan the same way she kept the miscarriage from him. She told whackadoodle that she was lucky to get pregnant again which sage heard then went back to the nurse who finally confessed the truth and told her that whackadoodle had figured it out because she'd had a dna test done and had received the results today.

Thank you.

janetb

Postby janetb » Fri May 06, 2016 7:48 pm

trinilisa wrote:Welcome back Janetb; hope you had a great time! I missed you.

Thanks, I had a good holiday and it looks like I missed a lot. I've been sick of the Victor Newman show for a long time and wanted to see Sage get Christian back and Sharon be exposed. Instead Sage is killed off and Sharon gets what she wants, for now anyway. Sage is out of the way so she can move in n Nick with her usual excuse of the bond of their kids and she's the only one who understands him. She'll keep a child she believes is his. I hope the spoiler about her and Nick in bed is true and even better if Dylan walks in. Christian isn't hers and he needs to be with his real father, Adam and Chelsea.

RestlessLily

Postby RestlessLily » Fri May 06, 2016 8:05 pm

I was reading that Sharon encourages Nick to be closer to "Sully" but Nick isn't interested, he wants to mourn his wife.
They wrote it that way to fire up the few Sharon fans left. What puzzles me is, why the heck is SC posting pictures and crap. Didn't Michael Muhney get into trouble for posting false spoilers?

janetb

Postby janetb » Fri May 06, 2016 8:18 pm

RestlessLily wrote:I was reading that Sharon encourages Nick to be closer to "Sully" but Nick isn't interested, he wants to mourn his wife.
They wrote it that way to fire up the few Sharon fans left. What puzzles me is, why the heck is SC posting pictures and crap. Didn't Michael Muhney get into trouble for posting false spoilers?

Sharon would justify not telling the truth about Christian by saying she gave Nick as chance to bond with him and he chose not to. We know her BPD will be her excuse . I don't know where that spoiler came from, but it was SC who also said SN fans would be pleased with how the Summer's paternity s/l turned out and some are still waiting for the 'twist' she promised.

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Sat May 07, 2016 4:49 am

janetb wrote:
trinilisa wrote:Welcome back Janetb; hope you had a great time! I missed you.

Thanks, I had a good holiday and it looks like I missed a lot. I've been sick of the Victor Newman show for a long time and wanted to see Sage get Christian back and Sharon be exposed. Instead Sage is killed off and Sharon gets what she wants, for now anyway. Sage is out of the way so she can move in n Nick with her usual excuse of the bond of their kids and she's the only one who understands him. She'll keep a child she believes is his. I hope the spoiler about her and Nick in bed is true and even better if Dylan walks in. Christian isn't hers and he needs to be with his real father, Adam and Chelsea.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if dylan catches nick and sharon in bed and files for divorce and full custody of the kid? During the custody battle a dna test is taken and it's discovered the child is biologically nick's? Dylan starts going down the ptsd spiral and tries to kill nick because he believes his brother has been doing his wife for some time? Everyone is disgusted with Nick and nick is telling everyone who'd listen there is no way that he has another child with whackadoodle. Adam, Chelsea, and Victor realizes what the truth is. Chelsea inexplicably and with no explanation fires the whackadoodle. Nikki and Nick's relationship is strained because she can't believe he'd do that to his brother with that woman. Noah accuses him of taking advantage of his mother and that he didn't have a right to break up a family over his grief. Chelsea finally can't take all of the family infighting and tells Nick the whole story.

janetb

Postby janetb » Sat May 07, 2016 1:42 pm

Sharon would have to explain to Nick how a DNA test could show that Sully was his son if that happened. There's no way he could be their child and I doubt he'd agree to be accused of cheating with his brother's wife just to protect her. CDL has spoilers that Adam will find out that Christian is alive, and that he and Sharon could keep each others secrets. Only Victor and Chelsea know that he's the father and Sharon would keep Christian as Sully. After all this time the truth needs to come out. Christian isn't her child and she doesn't deserve to be rewarded for her lies and deception.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”