Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
hopey pix

Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club

Postby hopey pix » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:34 am

Gosh Sam!!Will you please come and rescue our gal??I sure want to see her happy with a great guy like Sam!!PLEASE!!

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:59 am

Hey, you've got a vacation from the queen of mean today in the US! I can't wait for this tramp to self-distruct. She's all upset because Nick doesn't want her recycled butt. It ticks me off that she's managed to get away with what she's been doing for so long. And you guys are right, she's going to use that convenient crazy card (*ahem, I mean, her "sickness") to get sympathy again. She needs to be locked up; either in jail or a mental facility and Faith should be taken away from her.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:01 am

Quote Yale Steam: Daniel and Summer need to file a lawsuit against Sharon Collins on behalf of their mother. Just correcting the past part of my last post here.

Her being off her meds is no excuse! The B!TCH! She is off her meds because she choses to be!

See, to me, it's like she doesn't want to get better. She'd rather be off her meds so that she can use that as an excuse to be the demented b*itch that she's being.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:05 am

Quote loiuse: Sharon used her kid Faith, told her how to act & what to say, what kind of mother would go to lengths to do that? She uses people she sure used Faith for her manipulating purpose, yes she used Faith as a prop stick. & if not caught she will use her again, all for her to grow up using people like her demented mother, Faith should be away from her,she'll use her as an excuse for everything, hope Nick reck her face when he tells her there will be no more he & Sharon, just friends, stop telling her everything,she wants to be involved in the newman family, time for her to exit, & when everyone find out what she did, then she will be the one to get really laid out & told off. :)

The kind of mother that abuses her child to get a man is an unfit one. She is truely dispicable.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:07 am

Quote loiuse: I agree & always trying to back stab Victor, always doing wrong, he came into the company with an agenda to oust Victor,when Victor is minding his own business, here comes Adam trying to do evil, him & Jack, I hope both Jack & Adam falls hard. Sharon needs to just get caught, or maybe get her feelings really hurt, if Nick says their will never be a relationship with each other,all her scheming & lies will catch up with her & soon,& destroy her & all her lies & using Faith for her own delusional purpose.

Ita with this post and your assment of the demon seed aka Adam...

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:10 am

Quote hopey pix: Gosh Sam!!Will you please come and rescue our gal??I sure want to see her happy with a great guy like Sam!!PLEASE!!

I'm sorry, but I don't think that she deserves a great guy like Sam. I'm glad he banged her and then got out of her drama...

Do-nut

Postby Do-nut » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:28 am

A treat for you anti sharon fans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdWy96FbSuo

gardengal

Postby gardengal » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:35 am

Quote trinilisa: Hey, you've got a vacation from the queen of mean today in the US! I can't wait for this tramp to self-distruct. She's all upset because Nick doesn't want her recycled butt. It ticks me off that she's managed to get away with what she's been doing for so long. And you guys are right, she's going to use that convenient crazy card (*ahem, I mean, her "sickness") to get sympathy again. She needs to be locked up; either in jail or a mental facility and Faith should be taken away from her.

She certainly was wearing a tight little number where we along with Nick could see all aspects of her butt. Talk about overkill on the skankiness.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:43 am

Quote Do-nut: A treat for you anti sharon fans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdWy96FbSuo

LOL Thanks but I get quite enough of her on Y&R! Don't know if I can stomach more!

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:12 am

Quote Charlie Big: That cow is getting more and more disgusting by the day. I saw her today all over Nick forcing herself on him with her bag of ice and "betsy homecrocker" dinner service and I was laughing so hard. That trick dog said she was doing this for Faith! I almost feel out of my chair. She needs to be found out and I don't know what is taking so long. I think that the show is making a bad call by dragging this trick dog out on this show. We are tired of her and her stupid dead ghost and the sooner they expose her and put her up, the better. I hope that when Nick finds out, he gets her lazy butt off that ranch and finally gets rid of that nasty scum bag.

It was funny. I'm wondering now, by some of what Sharon said, if she isn't planning to do something to Avery. I'm wondering if the dialogue was a clue as to Sharon trying to get Avery out of the way. I may be reading too much into it, these writers tend to forget what the characters have said. But I really think she's going to try to do something to Avery.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”