Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Sunnyflower

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby Sunnyflower » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:45 am

mswadel wrote:Don't you know, in Sharon's world being the first wife makes you the forever wife. Even though she married Jack, Adam, and Victor 2 times. I forgot, almost Tucker in that bird dress at Victor's 'funeral'. How appropriate as she is the dirty bird.

I have seen people speak to this first wife thing and it is terrifying. It reminds me of men who kill their girlfriends/ex-wives, because they are property that is not allowed to move on. It is really a horrific concept that should not be indulged. No one belongs to anyone, ever.

janetb

Postby janetb » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:28 pm

A spoiler for this week says Sharon and Dylan clash over Noah, again. Who cares, it's just another excuse for her to run to Nick for "support and understanding". She won't be happy that he and Sage have started the adoption process. She'll likely think she should have been consulted, with Faith as the excuse , but she doesn't want Nick to have a child with someone else. Dylan doesn't try to hide his distaste over the Newmans making sure they don't pay or take responsibility for their actions. The whole thing is a waste of time as if we all don't already know he'll get away with it. Nikki has Judge Moxley taking the case and promising community service.

mswadel

Postby mswadel » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:56 pm

Believe me, I wish I had Nick's influence a few years ago when my disabled grandson had to go to jail for 2 weeks due to smoking pot - not selling or stealing but smoking. Archaic rules that won't go away if Trump gets in, don't get me started!!

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:44 pm

Nick makes me sick the way he has no guts when it comes to Sharon. He has a wife now, Sharon has a husband. Nick never learns. I see the boards are abuzz with the Shick reunion.

PerfectStorm

Postby PerfectStorm » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:04 pm

Nick has no guts when it comes to any able and willing woman. And we all know Sharon is definitely able and willing! When they do put Shick back together, I see the ratings tanking once again. Very few want to see that old stale couple again. Maybe they are putting them back together so they can back burn them both for a while.

sparklepony

Postby sparklepony » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:23 pm

Sunnyflower wrote:
mswadel wrote:Don't you know, in Sharon's world being the first wife makes you the forever wife. Even though she married Jack, Adam, and Victor 2 times. I forgot, almost Tucker in that bird dress at Victor's 'funeral'. How appropriate as she is the dirty bird.

I have seen people speak to this first wife thing and it is terrifying. It reminds me of men who kill their girlfriends/ex-wives, because they are property that is not allowed to move on. It is really a horrific concept that should not be indulged. No one belongs to anyone, ever.

SHaron believes that bizarre stuff. She is such a freak. I don't feel sorry for Dylan tho, he was warned.

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:32 pm

Sunnyflower wrote:

ITA. People are not property.

I don't understand that "first wife" mentality at all.That isn't normal behavior to think once you are the first wife you are always the wife, even if you are divorced.

That is a sick way of thinking and Sharon needs to get mental help for that.

sparklepony

Postby sparklepony » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:42 pm

She really does need some mental help... that is insane. Sharon needs to go for a real visit to a real shrink. she is cuckoo.

PerfectStorm

Postby PerfectStorm » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:50 pm

She does need mental help but I don't blame all of her evilness on just that. She is also very manipulative, calculating and narcissistic and is very aware of what she is doing. I think that drives her more to do the things she does, than anything else.

janetb

Postby janetb » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:23 am

PerfectStorm wrote:She does need mental help but I don't blame all of her evilness on just that. She is also very manipulative, calculating and narcissistic and is very aware of what she is doing. I think that drives her more to do the things she does, than anything else.

Sharon doesn't want to get help. It's much easier to lie and manipulate so she can be pitied and excused. How many times have we heard "I was in a dark place", or"I'm sick and didn't know what I was doing". She'll use those same excuses when she's caught for deceiving Dylan about the miscarriage and knowing she wasn't pregnant when she admitted herself to Fairview, which isn't on Dr. Anderson. I don't see Sage having sympathy and buying the BPD excuse when she finds out that Sharon's refusal to be honest about the miscarriage enabled Dr. Anderson to carry out her plan .

Return to “The Young and the Restless”