Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
trinilisa

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby trinilisa » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:32 am

I posted this in another thread in response to someone so accurately refering to Sharon as a stepford patient...lol
My opinion is that they're really over-playing the stepford patient thing the way they over-played the whole Shick wedding thing...the bachellor/bachellorette party, the two of them looking at each other in jail...what happened? Sharon crashed and burned.
*CONTAINS POSSIBLE SPOILERS*
Now they have Sharon singing Dr. Anderson's praises like she owes her her first born, and I have a feeling that if the spoilers I read on the young and the restless fans page are correct, Nage and Dylan will work together to expose Dr. Anderson in February sweeps, which will lead to Sharon having a mental break-down. So she crashes and burns again once the person she was the biggest cheerleader of is exposed for the demon she really is, and to make things worse, Sharon may have to give up Christian as early as February if we're lucky, all thanks to her actions of of hiding out at Fairview rather than face the truth about the miscarriage because she didn't want to be without a man, combined with the actions of the "doctor" she shoved into hers and Nage's lives...

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:44 am

[quote="lotus69c"][quote="trinilisa"][quote="sagefan92"]Ha funny seeing Sharon yell at Chelsea about lying to Dylan and she has a stolen baby pretending its hers...I had a good laugh watching Sharon go off the deep end for a moment.[/quote]
Lol that was priceless! She acts as if Chelsea was the only one who lied to Dylan...remember that little thing about the miscarriage? Dylan's baby died and Sharon hasn't told him. Not to mention, when nobody wanted to give the wackadumby a job, she went crying to Chelsea and laid the guilt trip on her, and Chelsea gave her that job as the manaquin. She didn't have to do that. What an ungreatful b...h Sharon was today. I can't wait for her hypocricy to come out...[/quote] I so wish Chelsea would have said looks like someone hasn't been taking their meds when Sharon flipped out[/quote]
I wish Chelsea had called her out on her bs and told her that she also manipulated...she manipulated Summer's paternity because she didn't want Nick to have any children other than by her. Then when she found out, she manipulated Nick with sex and by not telling him because she didn't want Nick to leave her bed. Chelsea doesn't know about the miscarriage as yet. I hope she goes back and calls her out once that news hits GC.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:52 am

[quote="Broncosfan2"]When Sharon finds out Sully isn't her son, and if she doesn't say anything? In my opinion, that makes her no better than a kidnapper.[/quote]
After what she did with Summer's paternity, it wouldn't surprise me if she said nothing but I hope that the trio figures it out for February sweeps...

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:01 am

[quote="janetb"]No Sharon again on Wednesday Canadian/Thursday U.S.

I wish Mariah would just shut up about Natalie. Kevin and Mariah got what they deserved from Victor, they were warned. Dimwit Dylan is out to save Adam and Natalie, but is too stupid to realize his wife never had a baby.[/quote]
Ita with your opinion about Kevin and Mariah; I said that in another thread we were on together.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:09 am

[quote="Renton"]So when is Mariah getting involved to expose the Dr? It is just so perfect that she isn't around to notice Sharon's psycho streak. Also, Nick better not turn on Sage...if he does he will be considered the dumbest character ever written for a soap. He has been through all of this with Sharon, his parents, his sisters, his brothers, the Abbots, the Chancellors, and his own daughter. He should end up in the nut-hut for a little bit. Sharon will probably lose her mind for a while unless she really get's pregnant again. Oh and what about the real father? He should want Dr. A dead...ooohhhh. I think I see where the writers are going with this.

My opionion: Sage, Mariah, Nick, Sharon, Dylan, Adam, Patty, Paul, and Ian Ward will be the prime suspects in Dr. A's "murder" for causing the Drama with Sully. She won't be dead though, the new Shiela will disappear and come back again as Sharon's double and fool everyone except for Sage who knows the Dr too well. (By then Snick will be back together and Sadam will be together with Chelsia and Stitch steaming things up....I hope I'm wrong. Lucca will be with Abby and Noah and Marisa will be away.[/quote]
I read a spoiler that said that Nage and Dylan work to expose her, not Mariah. Mariah has her reservations about her, though; she said as much on yesterday's Canadian.

janetb

Postby janetb » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:43 am

So far it doesn't look like Mariah will be a factor in ending this s/l. She will have to admit she knew about the miscarriage and kept quiet because Sharon asked her to. Mariah is too busy whining and complaining about Natalie .Other than greed for wanting an extra million dollars, what exactly is Mariah's part in this whole deal. If she' so bothered by Natalie why doesn't she just leave. It's not like she has valuable skills to contribute and she and Kevin aren't a couple

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:59 am

[quote="ThornsandRoses"][quote="janetb"][quote="Broncosfan2"]For all those people on other boards that are saying for now Sharon is Sully's mother and she has a right to keep whoever she wants away from him? Hope that's remembered when Sage gets her son back and it's Sharon that's the one being kept away from him.[/quote]

I hope it's remembered how Sharon took Faith away from Ashley and didn't want her around. Ashley had no right to Faith just as Sharon has no right to Christian.[/quote]

I'm a Sharon fan, but I can't resist popping in here occasionally to see what's being said. As a Sharon fan, it makes me sad to have to agree. I wish this hadn't happened to Sage or Sharon, but when the truth comes out which will hopefully happen soon, Sharon will just have to ask Ashley where she got her big girl panties and buy some or suck it up and go back to Fairview and Dr. A's meds. Whichever option she chooses, she will have no right to Christian.

NOTE: I hope it's ok for a fan to agree with non-fans. If not, I'll just look and not post in the future.[/quote]
I think it's okay and Ita with your post. I think that Ashley didn't cope very well at first because she was on her way out of town with Faith when she ran into Tucker if I'm not mistaken. I don't want Sharon to find another man to help her cope with screwing over another man...not sure how she will deal with this one.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:05 am

[quote="janetb"]So far it doesn't look like Mariah will be a factor in ending this s/l. She will have to admit she knew about the miscarriage and kept quiet because Sharon asked her to. Mariah is too busy whining and complaining about Natalie .Other than greed for wanting an extra million dollars, what exactly is Mariah's part in this whole deal. If she' so bothered by Natalie why doesn't she just leave. It's not like she has valuable skills to contribute and she and Kevin aren't a couple[/quote]
Thank you! I guess she wants to be more like "snowflake" than she would like to admit...

mswadel

Postby mswadel » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:33 pm

It will make me happy just to not have to hear that silly Sully name for a sweet baby boy. Christian is a much nicer, better name for the babe, IMO.

sagefan92

Postby sagefan92 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:45 pm

mswadel wrote:It will make me happy just to not have to hear that silly Sully name for a sweet baby boy. Christian is a much nicer, better name for the babe, IMO.

Its a cute last name but Sully as a first name is asking for your kid to get picked on at school.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”