Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
lilpiggy

Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club

Postby lilpiggy » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:09 pm

Quote trinilisa: Happy Wackadoo Wednesday!
*SPOILER TALK*
Well, Shimbo is not on today's US, however, she's on today's Canadian (tomorrow's US), and Avery is about to have it out with her! They're at the tackey shack, and Share-A-Newman says, "Good-bye, Avery", and Avery tells her that she and her are going to have it out right now. Should be good! I hope Avery or Nick didn't leave any matches lying around, though...

I bet Whackjob Sharon has a lighter stuck down her bra, just for emergencies...... :D

lilpiggy

Postby lilpiggy » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:57 pm

I don't think Sharon is a fool, but what's my opinion compared to that of thousands of others........ :D

lilpiggy

Postby lilpiggy » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:04 pm

SPOLIER!!!!!!

Sharon is injured in next weeks show.......She tried to do a wheelie on a unicycle......... :D

Charlie Big

Postby Charlie Big » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:39 pm

This is hilarious! I guess that now that Navery has broken up and we really don't know that they are broken up for good, Sharon has moved in like she is living there now? She is there for Nick. This is just so laughable. Moreso, because this trick dog don't really love Nick and she ain't in love with him either. She don't know her elbow from her knee caps and she is all over this guy for a screw like a lap dog waiting for his treats. You can almost see her salivating while the druel drips off the side of her mouth.

She has got to be the dumbest most disgusting trick on this show and frankly, I am hoping that when they find out about this sloppy pig, they not only put her up, they make sure that they stays there, permenantly.

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:25 pm

Quote Pretty Emerald: Nasty Sharon was looking very desperate and stupid today as her mouth was drooling as she looked at Nick like he was a prime cut of beef and she was starving! ~) This woman is really embarrassing and painful to watch. It is so sad the way that she has no interest in her daughter other than using her for butt-bait! What a low and dirty skank she is!
well she hasnt had a man to touch her since the stranger took her upstairs at the GC hotel. She cant even get a date. All men in town knows what she is about and they dont even want it for free.

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:34 pm

Quote Pretty Emerald:
Quote janetb:
Quote gardengal:
Quote Pretty Emerald: Nasty Sharon was looking very desperate and stupid today as her mouth was drooling as she looked at Nick like he was a prime cut of beef and she was starving! ~) This woman is really embarrassing and painful to watch. It is so sad the way that she has no interest in her daughter other than using her for butt-bait! What a low and dirty skank she is!
butt bait! love it. Noah should be ashamed of his nasty living mom. Desperate enough to want any man.

She actually looked quite proud of herself. Now what she was proud of, I don't quite get. Eating ice cream? Using her daughter? Sitting on a park bench with a Newman male? Keeping her eyes from spinning? So many choices for what makes dimwit Shimbo pleased with herself.

Sharon is pleased with herself because she thinks her plan is working.Avery is out of the picture and Faith wants Mommy and Daddy together all the time.Noah bought her lies about the pills and seeing her doctor and she told the doctor she's fine.Summer and Nick's family haven't deserted him as she hoped but she's still around him all the time offering her support.

And we all know what kind of "support" Sharon wants to give to Nick. What a worthless and disgusting tramp Sharon is!She is a grown woman in her forties and the only thing that she has to offer is "cheap butt", terrible bed-head, and really dumb facial expressions! ~)

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:41 pm

Quote Ethelmae02:
well she hasnt had a man to touch her since the stranger took her upstairs at the GC hotel. She cant even get a date. All men in town knows what she is about and they dont even want it for free.

Yep; you know you're not wanted when someone doesn't even want to have meaningless sex with you!

gardengal

Postby gardengal » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:59 pm

Quote lilpiggy:
*SPOILER TALK*
Well, Shimbo is not on today's US, however, she's on today's Canadian (tomorrow's US), and Avery is about to have it out with her! They're at the tackey shack, and Share-A-Newman says, "Good-bye, Avery", and Avery tells her that she and her are going to have it out right now. Should be good! I hope Avery or Nick didn't leave any matches lying around, though...

I bet Whackjob Sharon has a lighter stuck down her bra, just for emergencies...... :D

8) Don't even want to know where she keeps her preferred accelerant (vodka).

lilpiggy

Postby lilpiggy » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:44 pm

Quote gardengal:
Quote lilpiggy:
*SPOILER TALK*

8) Don't even want to know where she keeps her preferred accelerant (vodka).

I think she has a peg leg like the old time pirates, that is full of booze..... :D

gardengal

Postby gardengal » Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:22 pm

Yippee for Avery! Sharon is manipulative. It was just ridiculous how the witch imitated her own child in saying goodbye. >(

Return to “The Young and the Restless”