Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
janetb

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby janetb » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:43 pm

No Sharon on Monday Canadian/Tuesday U.S.

Mariah told Noah about Dr. Anderson showing up at CL and giving advice to Nick and Dylan. She didn't like Sharon being isolated at Fairview and doesn't trust the Dr. Yet she believed without question the lie about Sharon not having a miscarriage and Sully was her full term baby.

lala82

Postby lala82 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:39 pm

trinilisa wrote:
lala82 wrote:Sharon's problem is she's weak as hell. Outside of Nick, what does she do or have? The main argument is her and Nick belong together? Says who?

IMO, they're better off apart. Trying to keep her with Nick because they "belong together" is a crock of bull. She's another version of Brooke Logan. Nick is her destiny and she doesnt care who the hell she hurts as long as she has Nick. GMAFB :roll:

Omg you are so right! I also do not like that "b" Brooke Logan or her daughter Hope...

Dont get me started on Hope in this Sharon thread...lol

lala82

Postby lala82 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:52 pm

Ethelmae02 wrote:
lala82 wrote:Sharon's problem is she's weak as hell. Outside of Nick, what does she do or have? The main argument is her and Nick belong together? Says who?

IMO, they're better off apart. Trying to keep her with Nick because they "belong together" is a crock of bull. She's another version of Brooke Logan. Nick is her destiny and she doesnt care who the hell she hurts as long as she has Nick. GMAFB :roll:
thats the problem right there. Sharon seems to think in her pea brain that cause she was Nick's high school girlfriend and first wife, she will have dibs on him for life...not so! :lol: thats what makes Shick corny. Their last go round of nearly remarrying was pathetic. Them ending up in jail and all that was laughable. Why? cause reality is you arent hug up on your past and your ex is your ex for a reason. Its not realistic either they live a stone's throw from one another on the same property. This isnt Dallas where JR and Sue Ellen Ewing all lived on Southfork forever. All they can come up with is if Shick's relationships fail, back to each other they go, no way! they need to get the hint they stink to many of us and have no chemistry left one bit. Nor does a bratty kid rule your life as Faith does. Get tired of running off her little rude mouth to women in Nick's life. Heck Im not 100% convinced Faith is really Nick's father either. :?:

I wanted Billy to be Faith's father because I wanted Vicki and Sharon to clash more. I don't really think Faith is Billy's or Jack's or Nick's.....remember she was sleeping around with nameless dudes. :shock: :lol:

cwlovesyr

Postby cwlovesyr » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:22 pm

On the Day Ahead Y&R Recaps it says this:

Genoa City Spoilers for Tomorrow on The Young and the Restless:

"Is there something wrong with my behavior? The way that I'm thinking or feeling? You think I need to go back to Fairview?" Sharon asks.

Anybody know who she's talking to?

sparklepony

Postby sparklepony » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:05 pm

I hate this character more and more. Every day I post here I hate her a little bit more.

janetb

Postby janetb » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:12 am

cwlovesyr wrote:On the Day Ahead Y&R Recaps it says this:

Genoa City Spoilers for Tomorrow on The Young and the Restless:

"Is there something wrong with my behavior? The way that I'm thinking or feeling? You think I need to go back to Fairview?" Sharon asks.

Anybody know who she's talking to?

I'm pretty sure it's Dr. Anderson who has shown up again at CL. Sharon is so dependant on her instead of being suspicious. This is getting creepy and so far nobody sees it. Sharon has been discharged, a doctor doesn't keep showing up and getting involved in her life and that of her ex husband. Mariah told Noah she doesn't trust her, maybe she will realize something isn't right.

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:36 am

Im still stuck at the hospital and how the stole that healthy baby out of the NICU with alarms attached and bypassed the 6 wk checkup :lol: Sharon questioning her behavior..well how about you hosting a baby christening and wearing white and inviting the parents who think their baby just died...how inconsiderate was that Sharon?????? :roll:

Broncosfan2

Postby Broncosfan2 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:19 am

Ethelmae02 wrote:Im still stuck at the hospital and how the stole that healthy baby out of the NICU with alarms attached and bypassed the 6 wk checkup :lol: Sharon questioning her behavior..well how about you hosting a baby christening and wearing white and inviting the parents who think their baby just died...how inconsiderate was that Sharon?????? :roll:

I'm not excusing Dylan over inviting Nick and Sage either. He's supposed to be this all considerate, all sensitive, all super-nice guy. He should have put his foot down with his Crazy Pants fiance' over that.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:08 am

[quote="Ethelmae02"]Im still stuck at the hospital and how the stole that healthy baby out of the NICU with alarms attached and bypassed the 6 wk checkup :lol: Sharon questioning her behavior..well how about you hosting a baby christening and wearing white and inviting the parents who think their baby just died...how inconsiderate was that Sharon?????? :roll:[/quote]
Yeah; that was insensitive on Dylan's part imo...
TransferInterac

janetb

Postby janetb » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:24 am

Let's not forget that Sharon admitted to being at that pool party. She was hiding because she came unwanted and uninvited and did nothing to help . Dr. Anderson should know that too. Sharon is no innocent victim here, Dr. Anderson couldn't have done any of this if Sharon had been honest with the man she claims to love and told him the truth about the miscarriage.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”