Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Ethelmae02

Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club

Postby Ethelmae02 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:40 pm

Quote Pretty Emerald:
Quote Homesick Cajun: Sharon is like a doorknob. Every Newman gets a turn. :-) :-)

ANY man gets a turn with Sharing-my-booty! :D
and every Newman man has saw her booty,lol. Throw in the Abbotts and Tucker and Cameron and Brad and Diego. The trick has been busy hasnt she? she's sleep with more partners than Nick has.

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:43 pm

Quote gardengal:
Quote Charlie Big: There is nothing so pathetic as a desperate woman! I swear, when Sharon showed up at Nick's door, and he hadn't even had time to get into his house good, it was like I thought maybe that trick was waiting outside in the bushes by the door for him to come home so that she could pounce on him and be there for him. It was nauseating to watch her. And I can't believe just how stupid Nick is being in this also. They say that Adam is supposed to be the blind one but I thin that Nick is the one who is blind, probably dumbfounded and lazily stupid. He has to see how desperately she is acting, always showing up at his door, and half the time she don't knock, she just walks in and sometimes he isn't even dressed. She don't live there and she don't have those kinds of liberties just because she is squatting like a lazy tramp in his back yard. She don't come with Faith or for Faith, so I don't get why he isn't setting limits on this idiot.

In my mind she has a tree stand outside Nick's window. Its equipped with nightvision binoculars, lipstick, and an extra spare stilettos. :D
now this so funny!!! remember when she was spying behind the tree watching Phick get married at the ranch? no one deserved it more than pick pocket Pearl(Sharon) Nick needs to invest in a security system that buzzes once the tramp crosses his front door, a guard dog to snarl her worthless butt too bits and some window shades so she can stop spying in his house or just MOVE~!

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:46 pm

Quote alanadz: I want her busted for what she did to Summer!
Im beginning to wonder when is this gonna happen? she better not get off again or else Im changing the channel for GOOD! sick of Sharon always skating.

janetb

Postby janetb » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:49 am

Quote Charlie Big: There is nothing so pathetic as a desperate woman! I swear, when Sharon showed up at Nick's door, and he hadn't even had time to get into his house good, it was like I thought maybe that trick was waiting outside in the bushes by the door for him to come home so that she could pounce on him and be there for him. It was nauseating to watch her. And I can't believe just how stupid Nick is being in this also. They say that Adam is supposed to be the blind one but I thin that Nick is the one who is blind, probably dumbfounded and lazily stupid. He has to see how desperately she is acting, always showing up at his door, and half the time she don't knock, she just walks in and sometimes he isn't even dressed. She don't live there and she don't have those kinds of liberties just because she is squatting like a lazy tramp in his back yard. She don't come with Faith or for Faith, so I don't get why he isn't setting limits on this idiot.

Nick is an idiot.There is no reason why Sharon has to be around all the time.She can pick up and drop off Faith without always asking if he's okay and offering her support.He's upset about Summer and Avery but he can deal with it without Sharon.Now Faith wants him to involve Mommy in everything they do.He's never been bothered by Sharon's lack of boundaries and has enjoyed playing her hero. He has told Phyllis that she was jealous of Sharon and told Avery there was nothing to worry about where Sharon was concerned.He doesn't have a clue that she wants him back.Why doesn't she just tell him because he's too stupid to figure it out by himself.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:38 am

It's Mental Monday everybody!
So our not-so-favourite Wackadoo was on on Friday's Canadian. I have to admit, I was busy with chores and running to the store and back, but according to the update, she and Mini-me were hanging out with Nick because Mini-me insisted that she join them for ice cream (she's turning into quite the little manipulator thanks to her mother). I was glad to read that Nick told Shimbo that he is still thinking about the cancelled wedding (so he's not thinking about her). She seemed pretty proud of herself when she smiled as she was leaving the tacky shack when she picked up Faith's things (again, according to the daily update).

gardengal

Postby gardengal » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:35 am

Quote trinilisa: It's Mental Monday everybody!
So our not-so-favourite Wackadoo was on on Friday's Canadian. I have to admit, I was busy with chores and running to the store and back, but according to the update, she and Mini-me were hanging out with Nick because Mini-me insisted that she join them for ice cream (she's turning into quite the little manipulator thanks to her mother). I was glad to read that Nick told Shimbo that he is still thinking about the cancelled wedding (so he's not thinking about her). She seemed pretty proud of herself when she smiled as she was leaving the tacky shack when she picked up Faith's things (again, according to the daily update).

Could Sharon just be proud of the fact that she has perfected ice cream eating? It could be tricky when the eyes are spinning and the head is bobbling.

On an unrelated note, someone should force all the actors at the emmy awards last night to eat ice cream amongst other things. If TV puts 10 lbs on you, can you imagine what some of them look like in real life. Sorry for the rant, but it was disturbing to the point of turning the awards show off.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:56 am

Quote gardengal:
Quote trinilisa: It's Mental Monday everybody!

Could Sharon just be proud of the fact that she has perfected ice cream eating? It could be tricky when the eyes are spinning and the head is bobbling.

On an unrelated note, someone should force all the actors at the emmy awards last night to eat ice cream amongst other things. If TV puts 10 lbs on you, can you imagine what some of them look like in real life. Sorry for the rant, but it was disturbing to the point of turning the awards show off.

I hate to hear that about the Emmy awards. I recorded it but haven't watched yet. I only wanted to see Jim Parsons win for Big Bang anyway so guess I'll skip the rest.

Also, on another unrelated note, looks like the magic of changing avatar hasn't worked for me yet either. LOL Oh, well, maybe tomorrow!

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:22 am

It's time for Ms. Loony tunes to pay the piper.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:30 pm

Quote janesBydiction:
Quote Pretty Emerald: Sharon was acting crazier than a bag of cats today as usual! She just lies as easily as she breathes! Adam didn't even want to have her around, looking stupid and asking questions. Sharon is so delusional. Nobody wants that used up nasty middle aged freak! >( GO AWAY SHARON!!!!!

Amen! Adam looked totally creeped out by her and clearly wanted her gone. It's embarrassing how she consistently throws herself on these men who want nothing to do with her. I'm ready for Nick to chew her out and let this slow broad know he wants nothing to do with her like that. She's gross and her desperation should be a bottled fragrance.

I'm thinking Eau de El Desperado by Jabot.

Lol about the fragrance!

lilpiggy

Postby lilpiggy » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:56 pm

Quote trinilisa:
Quote janesBydiction:
Quote Pretty Emerald: Sharon was acting crazier than a bag of cats today as usual! She just lies as easily as she breathes! Adam didn't even want to have her around, looking stupid and asking questions. Sharon is so delusional. Nobody wants that used up nasty middle aged freak! >( GO AWAY SHARON!!!!!

Amen! Adam looked totally creeped out by her and clearly wanted her gone. It's embarrassing how she consistently throws herself on these men who want nothing to do with her. I'm ready for Nick to chew her out and let this slow broad know he wants nothing to do with her like that. She's gross and her desperation should be a bottled fragrance.

I'm thinking Eau de El Desperado by Jabot.

Lol about the fragrance!

Yes, she could be the Face of Eau de El Desperado. Crazies all over would make it an instant hit.... :D

Return to “The Young and the Restless”