Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
billsgal

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby billsgal » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:17 pm

I know I'm supposed to be outraged but a drugged Sharon is actually more tolerable for me.

janetb

Postby janetb » Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:48 pm

No Sharon on Friday Canadian/Monday U.S.

Sharon deserves whatever she gets, after admitting herself rather than tell the truth. No matter what the doctor does there is no baby for Sharon and Dylan in the end. I'm going away tomorrow for ten days, I doubt I'll miss much.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:47 pm

I am quite pleased with her once a week or less appearance. Please continue as such.

:)

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:47 pm

billsgal wrote:I know I'm supposed to be outraged but a drugged Sharon is actually more tolerable for me.

Yeah, she is rather tolerable. :lol:

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:50 am

Sharon hasnt faced up to one thing she's done all these years. When it came out what she did to switch summer's paternity, she fully expected Nick to GET OVER IT and them yet get married! :( now they are plotting for this strange mystery doc to involve Sharon in her sick plot somehow and of course Sharon is be the forever victim yet again when it all comes out in the wash that is why they have Dylan sharpening up his hero saving skills :lol:

cwlovesyr

Postby cwlovesyr » Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:21 am

I don't think the Dr is evil at all. Not to me anyway. If she can keep Sharon doped up and off my screen, she's a Saint :lol: :lol:
As long as Sharon's drugged and in la la land, she's not able to be all up in everybody else's business. She can't manipulate anyone and she's the one being manipulated. Ohhhh the poetic justice! I'm loving it!

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:24 pm

cwlovesyr wrote:I don't think the Dr is evil at all. Not to me anyway. If she can keep Sharon doped up and off my screen, she's a Saint :lol: :lol:
As long as Sharon's drugged and in la la land, she's not able to be all up in everybody else's business. She can't manipulate anyone and she's the one being manipulated. Ohhhh the poetic justice! I'm loving it!
I have to high 5 you on your post. I agree with Sunnyflower as well. Love her being on once a week and out of sight cause she is annoying nor do I pity her cause she got herself into this mess by lying. She lucked up and was on twice last week but hey it beats all week. Glad they are letting other characters have plenty of airtime and keep her coralled in the mental ward :lol: I could shake the doc's hand for duping the idiot into next week :lol:

Broncosfan2

Postby Broncosfan2 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:44 pm

I don't know about you all, but I often find myself chanting at the TV when Sharon's doctor is on:
"Drug her up! Drug her up! Drug her up! Drug her up!"

cwlovesyr

Postby cwlovesyr » Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:58 pm

Broncosfan2 wrote:I don't know about you all, but I often find myself chanting at the TV when Sharon's doctor is on:
"Drug her up! Drug her up! Drug her up! Drug her up!"
:lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah, keep her drugged and sleeping. I can tolerate her since she's only on for about 5 minutes once a week. I hope Dylan and the other 2 people that care about her leave her there to rot. Oh well, she doesn't want visitors. We'll just go about our business. Too funny. Wheels on the bus go round and round!

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:13 am

Yep, a doped up Sharon is exactly as faith described her good and truthful.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”