Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
lilpiggy

Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club

Postby lilpiggy » Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:46 pm

Quote villyforever55:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote villyforever55:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote villyforever55: I don't believe I've ever posted here before, but I had to after watching Sharon today. I have never been a Sharon fan. Years ago, I would see her and all she did was cry, all the time. She is the weakest excuse for a woman on Y&R. Always needing a man to rescue her and take care of her. Why doesn't she move off the ranch, away from the Newman's and try building a life for herself?. Why is she so helpless? I can't stand her! Glad I got that off my chest.

Hey Villy55! Good to see you here! Love your post. You are absolutely correct. Sharon is certainly the weakest woman on Y&R and she has always been. She is an insult to women! Her way of thinking went out decades ago. She still feels that that she needs a man to be complete. There is just no excuse for that way of thinking.

I just can't stand her. Now, her BPD is the reason she thought she was so in love with Adam and now she realizes she wasn't? GMAB! Now she realizes Nick is her one true love? After marrying his brother and his father, twice, she just now see's this? She's weak and pitiful. I'm done now, maybe.

LOL I don't think you're done! I think you're just getting started! I love it! I left you a message on the thread about Delia. Hope you saw it, kind of long, I got carried away over there this morning! lol Phelps gets my blood boiling! She and Sharon are both demented b...ches!!

Yes, I saw it. Thank you. I'm not 'ostriching' (my new word)today. Just needed a break, but I'm still here and still pi##ed.

I have new words also.........

BimBaffled = Constant mental state of Sharon..... :D

BimBlaze = Results of Sharon trying to cook...... :D

Charlie Big

Postby Charlie Big » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:06 pm

There is nothing so pathetic as a desperate woman! I swear, when Sharon showed up at Nick's door, and he hadn't even had time to get into his house good, it was like I thought maybe that trick was waiting outside in the bushes by the door for him to come home so that she could pounce on him and be there for him. It was nauseating to watch her. And I can't believe just how stupid Nick is being in this also. They say that Adam is supposed to be the blind one but I thin that Nick is the one who is blind, probably dumbfounded and lazily stupid. He has to see how desperately she is acting, always showing up at his door, and half the time she don't knock, she just walks in and sometimes he isn't even dressed. She don't live there and she don't have those kinds of liberties just because she is squatting like a lazy tramp in his back yard. She don't come with Faith or for Faith, so I don't get why he isn't setting limits on this idiot.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:13 pm

Quote lilpiggy:
Quote villyforever55:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote villyforever55:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote villyforever55: I don't believe I've ever posted here before, but I had to after watching Sharon today. I have never been a Sharon fan. Years ago, I would see her and all she did was cry, all the time. She is the weakest excuse for a woman on Y&R. Always needing a man to rescue her and take care of her. Why doesn't she move off the ranch, away from the Newman's and try building a life for herself?. Why is she so helpless? I can't stand her! Glad I got that off my chest.

Hey Villy55! Good to see you here! Love your post. You are absolutely correct. Sharon is certainly the weakest woman on Y&R and she has always been. She is an insult to women! Her way of thinking went out decades ago. She still feels that that she needs a man to be complete. There is just no excuse for that way of thinking.

I just can't stand her. Now, her BPD is the reason she thought she was so in love with Adam and now she realizes she wasn't? GMAB! Now she realizes Nick is her one true love? After marrying his brother and his father, twice, she just now see's this? She's weak and pitiful. I'm done now, maybe.

LOL I don't think you're done! I think you're just getting started! I love it! I left you a message on the thread about Delia. Hope you saw it, kind of long, I got carried away over there this morning! lol Phelps gets my blood boiling! She and Sharon are both demented b...ches!!

Yes, I saw it. Thank you. I'm not 'ostriching' (my new word)today. Just needed a break, but I'm still here and still pi##ed.

How about 'buttostriching' - walking around with your head up your butt, you know, like Nick does when it comes to Sharon

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:29 pm

Quote villyforever55:
Quote lilpiggy:
Quote villyforever55:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote villyforever55:
Quote Homesick Cajun:

How about 'buttostriching' - walking around with your head up your butt, you know, like Nick does when it comes to Sharon

How about burnitis - what happens when Sharon burns your house down. :D

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:04 pm

Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote villyforever55:
Quote lilpiggy:
Quote villyforever55:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote villyforever55:
Quote Homesick Cajun:

How about burnitis - what happens when Sharon burns your house down. :D

Or Share-Summer-Itis. When Sharon lies about Summer's paternity. :D

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:10 pm

Sharon is like a doorknob. Every Newman gets a turn. :-) :-)

Pretty Emerald

Postby Pretty Emerald » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:41 pm

Quote Homesick Cajun: Sharon is like a doorknob. Every Newman gets a turn. :-) :-)

ANY man gets a turn with Sharing-my-booty! :D

lilpiggy

Postby lilpiggy » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:25 pm

Quote Homesick Cajun: Sharon is like a doorknob. Every Newman gets a turn. :-) :-)

LOL, That's funny........ :D :D :D

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:30 am

Quote lilpiggy:

LOL, That's funny........ :D :D :D

I thought it was hysterical! I can't take credit for it. My husband watches sometimes, not much since MS left, but he asked how many times she had been married to Nick, Adam, and Victor. When I wasn't certain about how many times for each, he said it! LOL

gardengal

Postby gardengal » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:07 am

Quote Charlie Big: There is nothing so pathetic as a desperate woman! I swear, when Sharon showed up at Nick's door, and he hadn't even had time to get into his house good, it was like I thought maybe that trick was waiting outside in the bushes by the door for him to come home so that she could pounce on him and be there for him. It was nauseating to watch her. And I can't believe just how stupid Nick is being in this also. They say that Adam is supposed to be the blind one but I thin that Nick is the one who is blind, probably dumbfounded and lazily stupid. He has to see how desperately she is acting, always showing up at his door, and half the time she don't knock, she just walks in and sometimes he isn't even dressed. She don't live there and she don't have those kinds of liberties just because she is squatting like a lazy tramp in his back yard. She don't come with Faith or for Faith, so I don't get why he isn't setting limits on this idiot.

In my mind she has a tree stand outside Nick's window. Its equipped with nightvision binoculars, lipstick, and an extra spare stilettos. :D

Return to “The Young and the Restless”