Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Ethelmae02

Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club

Postby Ethelmae02 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:18 am

Quote Pretty Emerald:
Quote trinilisa: Happy Wackadoo Wednesday! It's a SN-free day in the US. She wasn't shown in the preview for today's Canadian, but that doesn't mean she won't make an appearance...

I am thrilled that the nasty ho-bag won't be on today! YAY!!!!!! Any episode is a great episode if it is "Play with my privates" free! Sharon is the nastiest and most putrid woman on the show!
well said!

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:24 am

Quote lilpiggy: BobbleHead is a nutcase and all the meds in the world ain't going to cure her....She lies so much, she doesn't know the truth anymore.... :D
so glad victor didnt mess with the tramps' meds. Why would he care one bit about that bimbo? tis bad enough he allows her to live in that shack on his land still. wEaving that emptyhead around of hers with nothing but air in it.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:45 am

Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote villyforever55:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote villyforever55: I don't believe I've ever posted here before, but I had to after watching Sharon today. I have never been a Sharon fan. Years ago, I would see her and all she did was cry, all the time. She is the weakest excuse for a woman on Y&R. Always needing a man to rescue her and take care of her. Why doesn't she move off the ranch, away from the Newman's and try building a life for herself?. Why is she so helpless? I can't stand her! Glad I got that off my chest.

Hey Villy55! Good to see you here! Love your post. You are absolutely correct. Sharon is certainly the weakest woman on Y&R and she has always been. She is an insult to women! Her way of thinking went out decades ago. She still feels that that she needs a man to be complete. There is just no excuse for that way of thinking.

I just can't stand her. Now, her BPD is the reason she thought she was so in love with Adam and now she realizes she wasn't? GMAB! Now she realizes Nick is her one true love? After marrying his brother and his father, twice, she just now see's this? She's weak and pitiful. I'm done now, maybe.

LOL I don't think you're done! I think you're just getting started! I love it! I left you a message on the thread about Delia. Hope you saw it, kind of long, I got carried away over there this morning! lol Phelps gets my blood boiling! She and Sharon are both demented b...ches!!

Yes, I saw it. Thank you. I'm not 'ostriching' (my new word)today. Just needed a break, but I'm still here and still pi##ed.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:48 am

Quote villyforever55:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote villyforever55:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote villyforever55: I don't believe I've ever posted here before, but I had to after watching Sharon today. I have never been a Sharon fan. Years ago, I would see her and all she did was cry, all the time. She is the weakest excuse for a woman on Y&R. Always needing a man to rescue her and take care of her. Why doesn't she move off the ranch, away from the Newman's and try building a life for herself?. Why is she so helpless? I can't stand her! Glad I got that off my chest.

Hey Villy55! Good to see you here! Love your post. You are absolutely correct. Sharon is certainly the weakest woman on Y&R and she has always been. She is an insult to women! Her way of thinking went out decades ago. She still feels that that she needs a man to be complete. There is just no excuse for that way of thinking.

I just can't stand her. Now, her BPD is the reason she thought she was so in love with Adam and now she realizes she wasn't? GMAB! Now she realizes Nick is her one true love? After marrying his brother and his father, twice, she just now see's this? She's weak and pitiful. I'm done now, maybe.

LOL I don't think you're done! I think you're just getting started! I love it! I left you a message on the thread about Delia. Hope you saw it, kind of long, I got carried away over there this morning! lol Phelps gets my blood boiling! She and Sharon are both demented b...ches!!

Yes, I saw it. Thank you. I'm not 'ostriching' (my new word)today. Just needed a break, but I'm still here and still pi##ed.

LOL I like your new word! I know exactly how you feel! I feel the same way!! I need to stay away from that thread! Phelps isn't worth me getting my blood pressure up over!

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:20 pm

I'm trying to change my avatar and for some reason it's not working. My new one shows up in my profile but not on my posts. I've refreshed the profile page several times but it's still not showing up here. So, I thought what better way to try it than to come to my very favorite thread to post! LOL

walkeractive

Postby walkeractive » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:40 pm

I can not stand Sharon She is a coniving person and will do whatever she can to get Nick and he doesn't see it . Hope
he finds out about her changing the paternity result and that Summer is his

gardengal

Postby gardengal » Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:56 pm

Quote Homesick Cajun: I'm trying to change my avatar and for some reason it's not working. My new one shows up in my profile but not on my posts. I've refreshed the profile page several times but it's still not showing up here. So, I thought what better way to try it than to come to my very favorite thread to post! LOL

It will magically appear in a couple of days.

gardengal

Postby gardengal » Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:58 pm

Quote walkeractive: I can not stand Sharon She is a coniving person and will do whatever she can to get Nick and he doesn't see it . Hope

Nick has always been a tad slow. My problem with this storyline is she'll get a pass from Nick for being cocoa puffs. Then same time next year, unless they finally decide to put us out of our misery, she'll be doing the same crap.

janetb

Postby janetb » Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Quote gardengal:
Quote walkeractive: I can not stand Sharon She is a coniving person and will do whatever she can to get Nick and he doesn't see it . Hope

Nick has always been a tad slow. My problem with this storyline is she'll get a pass from Nick for being cocoa puffs. Then same time next year, unless they finally decide to put us out of our misery, she'll be doing the same crap.

I doubt much will happen when Sharon gets caught.The writers will find some way to excuse her for this too.Nick is clueless when it comes to Sharon and thinks she's just being a supportive friend.He and Noah are so quick to believe her lies.At least he should finally realize that Phyllis and Nikki were always right about Sharon.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:50 pm

Quote gardengal:
Quote Homesick Cajun: I'm trying to change my avatar and for some reason it's not working. My new one shows up in my profile but not on my posts. I've refreshed the profile page several times but it's still not showing up here. So, I thought what better way to try it than to come to my very favorite thread to post! LOL

It will magically appear in a couple of days.

LOL So one day I won't need my morning cup of tea! No caffeine needed!

With this one it was immediate. That's why I was confused...

Return to “The Young and the Restless”