Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
trinilisa

Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club

Postby trinilisa » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:52 am

Quote janetb: Now we know for sure that Sharon chose to stop taking her meds and hasn't been seeing her doctor.She apparently doesn't need help and is doing fine on her own.Her life is just wonderful and everything is falling into place.Avery didn't show up for the wedding and she's always there to support Nick, her first and only one true love.GAG ME

When she gets caught she'll turn on the tears and play the sympathy card."I'm so sorry but I have BPD and didn't know what I was doing".Noah is just as clueless as Nick and bought her lies that she's seeing her doctor and misplaced the bottle of pills.He'll be angry but will excuse and support her.Nick will feel he has to support her because of their kids but this should finally be the end of Sharon thinking they'll get back together.

Which also means that this trick (thanks to CB for labelling her a trick!) has chosen to potentially put Faith's life in danger because she doesn't feel she needs meds. This just proves that she doesn't give a ish about this child and is only willing to "love" her when she wants to use her to snag a man...

janetb

Postby janetb » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:00 pm

Quote trinilisa:
Quote janetb: Now we know for sure that Sharon chose to stop taking her meds and hasn't been seeing her doctor.She apparently doesn't need help and is doing fine on her own.Her life is just wonderful and everything is falling into place.Avery didn't show up for the wedding and she's always there to support Nick, her first and only one true love.GAG ME

When she gets caught she'll turn on the tears and play the sympathy card."I'm so sorry but I have BPD and didn't know what I was doing".Noah is just as clueless as Nick and bought her lies that she's seeing her doctor and misplaced the bottle of pills.He'll be angry but will excuse and support her.Nick will feel he has to support her because of their kids but this should finally be the end of Sharon thinking they'll get back together.

Which also means that this trick (thanks to CB for labelling her a trick!) has chosen to potentially put Faith's life in danger because she doesn't feel she needs meds. This just proves that she doesn't give a ish about this child and is only willing to "love" her when she wants to use her to snag a man...

Faith has always been a pawn for Sharon to get what she wants.She used her to stay out of jail after she torched Victor's house.She used her in custody battles to stick it to Nick that she loved Adam after everything he did to him and his family.Lately she used Faith to stop the wedding which Avery did for her.Sharon knows exactly what she's doing and always has.

lilpiggy

Postby lilpiggy » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:15 pm

Faith will be just like Sharon when she grows up. They can call her little BobbleHead. She will be using all the little boys in grade school.....Pathetic....

gardengal

Postby gardengal » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:32 pm

As I was getting dizzy watching Shimbo's wacko eyes, I kept thinking of the Geico commercial that asks what's happier than a witch in a broom shop. :D

Pretty Emerald

Postby Pretty Emerald » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:26 pm

Quote lilpiggy: BobbleHead is a nutcase and all the meds in the world ain't going to cure her....She lies so much, she doesn't know the truth anymore.... :D

Isn't it amazing the way that the skank lies as easily as she breathes! She is really a disgusting piece of gutter trash!

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:15 pm

It's time for Miss Loony tunes to get busted. Why do we have to wait for November?

Because November is a sweeps month. Ok got it!

Pretty Emerald

Postby Pretty Emerald » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:52 pm

Share-wh0re made my skin crawl today! She is such a liar and acts so stupid until it is unbelievable! ~) This loon actually thinks that Nick will want her very passed around butt. She is just a complete nut and a real loser!

lilpiggy

Postby lilpiggy » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:03 pm

Quote Pretty Emerald: Share-wh0re made my skin crawl today! She is such a liar and acts so stupid until it is unbelievable! ~) This loon actually thinks that Nick will want her very passed around butt. She is just a complete nut and a real loser!

Pretty, you are 100% right. I could not believe how the lies just roll off of BobbleHeads tongue. Now she just lies for the heck of it. If we just counted all the lies she had told, our head would explode.....We would need to use a computer just to keep count. We can only hope she gets lockjaw....... :D

lovethe show

Postby lovethe show » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:15 pm

if sharon and ice get back together and this summer paternity not donn soon you will lose one friend and follower

janesBydiction

Postby janesBydiction » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:25 am

The circus freak strikes again. How many people will she lie to? So at least there is confirmation that Victor had NOTHING to do with this trailer park heaux not taking her meds. That was all her doing just like I always believed. I think it's deplorable what this woman has done to Summer. I'm so tired of her getting away with all of her crap and it's time she pays for what she did.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”