Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
gardengal

Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club

Postby gardengal » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:39 am

Quote trinilisa: Hello to all my SN-hating peeps!
*SPOILER ALERT*
So on yesterday's Canadian, Noah was at Maison Wackadoo when the "lady" (and I use that term as loosely as I can!) of the house showed up after her chat with Adam. Noah confronted her about not taking her pills and she flat out lied and said that she'd been looking for them. When Noah told her they were on the table, she said that Dr. Watkins had written her another prescription after she couldn't find these. And she's like, "You think I'm lying?". What a lying demented b.itch she is! And to her own son! And some say she's this great mother? She's a mother all right! Anyway, after Noah left, the kray kray came back and she imagined Noah telling her that Phyllis was out of a coma, and that she would tell Nick what she did and he wouldn't forgive her...and neither would he. Oh yeah; and she was imagining that it was her and Nick's wedding day.

Oh no, sweet little sharho lied to her son? Never!! OK it was just a ti nee little lie when she played dead, and it was Adam's fault. Bet that mean old Noah just pestered his mother til she had no choice to lie about not taking her medicine, so she could have quality time with her dead daughter, while using her little girl to sabotage her ex's relationship, because whittle bobble eyes just has to be a Newman. 8) Bad Noah!! :D :D :D

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:13 am

Quote gardengal:
*SPOILER ALERT*
So on yesterday's Canadian, Noah was at Maison Wackadoo when the "lady" (and I use that term as loosely as I can!) of the house showed up after her chat with Adam. Noah confronted her about not taking her pills and she flat out lied and said that she'd been looking for them. When Noah told her they were on the table, she said that Dr. Watkins had written her another prescription after she couldn't find these. And she's like, "You think I'm lying?". What a lying demented b.itch she is! And to her own son! And some say she's this great mother? She's a mother all right! Anyway, after Noah left, the kray kray came back and she imagined Noah telling her that Phyllis was out of a coma, and that she would tell Nick what she did and he wouldn't forgive her...and neither would he. Oh yeah; and she was imagining that it was her and Nick's wedding day.

Oh no, sweet little sharho lied to her son? Never!! OK it was just a ti nee little lie when she played dead, and it was Adam's fault. Bet that mean old Noah just pestered his mother til she had no choice to lie about not taking her medicine, so she could have quality time with her dead daughter, while using her little girl to sabotage her ex's relationship, because whittle bobble eyes just has to be a Newman. 8) Bad Noah!! :D :D :D

Poor Noah; he'd better watch out!

Pretty Emerald

Postby Pretty Emerald » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:31 pm

Sharon was acting crazier than a bag of cats today as usual! She just lies as easily as she breathes! Adam didn't even want to have her around, looking stupid and asking questions. Sharon is so delusional. Nobody wants that used up nasty middle aged freak! >( GO AWAY SHARON!!!!!

janetb

Postby janetb » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:41 pm

*SPOILER ALERT*

Noah is just as clueless as Nick when it comes to Sharon.She couldn't find a bottle of pills that were right there in her living room?GMAB He should have asked to see the new prescription and caught her in the lie.She lies to them about taking her meds and being fine and they just believe whatever she says.There's also the issue of Faith's safety.Sharon wasn't taking her pills anyway and should have put them away so Faith couldn't get them.If they really were lost then she should have torn the house apart to find them.

I guess Sharon will have to consult with Cassie about her dream about Noah.She made it clear that she wanted Nick back and he's suspicious about her meds.She'll have to watch herself around him so he doesn't ruin her plans.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:45 pm

Quote janetb:
*SPOILER ALERT*

Noah is just as clueless as Nick when it comes to Sharon.She couldn't find a bottle of pills that were right there in her living room?GMAB He should have asked to see the new prescription and caught her in the lie.She lies to them about taking her meds and being fine and they just believe whatever she says.There's also the issue of Faith's safety.Sharon wasn't taking her pills anyway and should have put them away so Faith couldn't get them.If they really were lost then she should have torn the house apart to find them.

I guess Sharon will have to consult with Cassie about her dream about Noah.She made it clear that she wanted Nick back and he's suspicious about her meds.She'll have to watch herself around him so he doesn't ruin her plans.

She'll have to turn off the kray kray when Noah is around...lol

Charlie Big

Postby Charlie Big » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:46 pm

The bitter banter between Adam and Sharon was very telling. The lie she told him was even more revealing. She has nobody around her that loves her! I am glad that Adam dumped that backyard trash and I really hope that Nick is smart enought to do the same when he finds what she has done. She has lied to everyone and that includes Faith! I really find this character just dispicable. She is the most spineless female trash on the show. I hope that when Victor finds out all that she has done, he shows her hell on earth! She really has it coming!

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:59 am

Happy Wackadoo Wednesday! It's a SN-free day in the US. She wasn't shown in the preview for today's Canadian, but that doesn't mean she won't make an appearance...

Pretty Emerald

Postby Pretty Emerald » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:47 pm

Quote trinilisa: Happy Wackadoo Wednesday! It's a SN-free day in the US. She wasn't shown in the preview for today's Canadian, but that doesn't mean she won't make an appearance...

I am thrilled that the nasty ho-bag won't be on today! YAY!!!!!! Any episode is a great episode if it is "Play with my privates" free! Sharon is the nastiest and most putrid woman on the show!

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:29 pm

I can't wait for her to get busted!!

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:45 pm

Quote Pretty Emerald:
Quote trinilisa: Happy Wackadoo Wednesday! It's a SN-free day in the US. She wasn't shown in the preview for today's Canadian, but that doesn't mean she won't make an appearance...

I am thrilled that the nasty ho-bag won't be on today! YAY!!!!!! Any episode is a great episode if it is "Play with my privates" free! Sharon is the nastiest and most putrid woman on the show!

Preach it!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”