Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Charlie Big

Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club

Postby Charlie Big » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:27 pm

I saw a picture of this trick in a white neglige wearing a white wedding veil like she was dressed to get married and be the bride. I am guessing that she is going to try and make Nick marry her and then he will see just how nuts this trick really is. She looked pathetic trying to hang all over him like a snake. Wispering for him to call her. There is nothing so pathetic as a desperate woman hanging on a man who don't love her. She might be BiPolar but Sharon knows what she is doing, every step of the way. Being BiPolar might be her excuse but she knows what she is doing and she is making sure that she forces herself on Nick every and any chance she can get. She is just disgusting and she looked horrible to be attending a wedding also. Like she just stepped out of the kitchen from doing the dishes.

GA527

Postby GA527 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:50 pm

Sign me up a million times. I absolutley can not stand to see her. She looks and really acts crazy. I'm so ready for everyone to find her out. I bet a milion dollar they are going to forgive her.

lilpiggy

Postby lilpiggy » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:16 pm

Why was BobbleHead Sharon wearing day-glow red to a wedding? I guess she was trying attract attention to herself. She attracts enough attention with that crazy look and wild rolling of her eyes. Now that MeatHead's wedding is called off, Sharon will probably get a wedding dress that is bright red.....Loser...... :D

janetb

Postby janetb » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:27 pm

Quote alanadz: I can't wait for everyone to find out what she did to Summer and to Phyllis!

Any idea when this is going to happen? So much for the speculation that Sharon would disrupt the wedding and get caught.This is going to be another never ending s/l.

KandyKrush

Postby KandyKrush » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:29 pm

I need this thread. I hate Sharon. And I am ready for her to pay.

janetb

Postby janetb » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:43 pm

Quote Charlie Big: I saw a picture of this trick in a white neglige wearing a white wedding veil like she was dressed to get married and be the bride. I am guessing that she is going to try and make Nick marry her and then he will see just how nuts this trick really is. She looked pathetic trying to hang all over him like a snake. Wispering for him to call her. There is nothing so pathetic as a desperate woman hanging on a man who don't love her. She might be BiPolar but Sharon knows what she is doing, every step of the way. Being BiPolar might be her excuse but she knows what she is doing and she is making sure that she forces herself on Nick every and any chance she can get. She is just disgusting and she looked horrible to be attending a wedding also. Like she just stepped out of the kitchen from doing the dishes.

Sharon has become a stalker, always lurking around Nick and even peering through the window.She won't leave him alone and the idiot still doesn't have a clue.She may have to come right out and say she's glad it didn't work out with Avery because they were meant to be together.He'll have to spell it out that he doesn't want her and tell her to get lost.

KandyKrush

Postby KandyKrush » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:59 pm

Can you believe she would leave her nutcase pills out for her kid to find.. what a sicko

spatz

Postby spatz » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:21 am

Good morning friends.. I think we are going to have a good week of Sharin bashing. :) woot wooot

Pretty Emerald

Postby Pretty Emerald » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:22 am

Quote spatz: Good morning friends.. I think we are going to have a good week of Sharin bashing. :) woot wooot

Share-my-poon makes it so easy to bash her. Anytime that the loser is funking up my screen, she does such stupid things and acts so ridiculous while making dumb faces.......and abusing her daughter......how can you resist bashing this empty headed ho? :D

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:41 am

Quote gardengal: No doubt looney tunes will try to seduce Nick. I'm just biding my time til Faith turns out to be Jack's daughter. Can see it now - poor bipolar Sharon has switch Faith's paternity results. Jack gets his daughter, which he in turn ships off to boarding school. >) Nick gets Summer. Sharon gets the orderly at the nuthouse. Win -win -win!! :D

That would be awesome and a serious dose of karma!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”