Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
janetb

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby janetb » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:51 pm

Quote SadieM: Wouldn't the court have said Sharon could appeal the case and she could prove she had therapy? There is no mention of Sharon seeing anyone for therapy much less her taking pills. I wonder when she'll sleep with Dylan.

Sharon says she's taking her meds and seeing a therapist. If we're supposed to believe her then they might want to show her with a therapist or at least throw out a name.The way she is now if she is in therapy it isn't helping. The judge said he would revisit his ruling in a year and until then Sharon's time with Faith is at Nick's disgression. Not once in that custody hearing was there a request for proof she was mentally stable enough to have shared custody and no doctor appeared. The whole thing centered around Faith's story about Sage in Nick's robe and no pants. That backfired big time on Sharon and she accused both Noah and Mariah of betrayal and siding with Nick.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:41 am

Quote janetb: On Wednesday's Canadian, Sharon walks into CL like she's in a trance. She tells Dylan that she said some things about Nick in an interview but doesn't mention Austin. Of course it's all Nick's fault and now she's in a panic because he'll take Faith away rom her again. Dylan tells her to tell Nick before someone else does. The look on her face when she walks in on Nick and Sage is priceless, it's like she's stunned . Then she starts ranting how she's the responsible adult who came to discuss something, in that high pitched crazy tone of voice. She calls Nick out for sleeping with married woman and she's right but she makes it like that's so much worse than what she did to him and Summer. She goes home and rips up a card that Faith had made for Nick. Dylan shows up and Sharon asks if he thinks she's spinning out and he points out that she's talking quickly and her eyes are glazed. Sharon looks at a mirror and sees ''I know the truth and you do too" written in lipstick. She asks Dylan if he thinks she did it and he doesn't say anything.

Summer is still accusing Sharon of the murder and both Noah and Mariah defend her. Noah goes to see Dylan and asks about the night of Sharon's car accident and if she could be off her meds. I think this is the beginning of Sharon spinning out of control again, which will make it easy for her to be a murder suspect. Poor Noah if the spoiler is true that Courtney is killed, and even worse to have his mother be a suspect. If Sharon is guilty we know they'll be a mental illness to explain and excuse her as always.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:50 am

Quote janetb: Thursday Canadian/ Friday U.S.

Poor dumb Dylan falls for Sharon's poor me act every time and no surprise if it puts an end to him and Avery. Sharon asks if he thinks she wrote the lipstick message herself and he says she has done things to get Nick's attention. She has that crazed, wild eyed look while she rants about how she's not crazy and someone is doing this to make it look like she is. They talk about the night of the storm and he says her reaction to Nick finding out was out of perportion to what happened. He leaves thinking she'll call police to say her home was broken into and calls Noah. At CL he tells Noah he's
concerned about Sharon and wants to call the police. Noah says he can't because Abby got threatening messages telling her not to tell the police. Back at Summer's it turns out that Kyle broke in and wrote the message to see how Sharon would react. Summer's non stop accusations against Sharon are getting too much, as yet there is no real evidence against her.

We see Sharon telling Austin that Nick did something terrible and Victor covered it up. Nick comes to see Sharon and is concerned. She's pointing at the mirror and asking him if he did it, as if the writing is still there, but she's wiped it off. He doesn't want Faith around her and she threatens to tell that he broke a girl's neck if he takes Faith away from her. I don't recall this, but it could be yet another rewrite of history. If it is true then he should pay. Poor Faith if Nick is in jail and she's raised by a whackjob mother.

I've been watching the show since before Nick was born and shipped off to boarding school and all that. I can honestly say, this has got to be a rewrite because I would have remembered this happening.
I can imagine that Nick has been tried and convicted already all because Sharon said this happened. I will refrane from judging until I hear the whole story. And like others always point out, everybody in GC has done wrong, from kidnapping children to burning fetuses, and they've been beloved and worshiped on here. So I will still prefer Nick over Sharon, and God help Faith if she has to be raised by that demented b.itch.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:52 am

Quote janetb: Nick has already been tried and convicted all because of what Sharon said in anger to get what she wants. I'll wait to see what happens.

Same here Janetb.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:58 am

Quote LiveLoveLaugh: Sharon needs therapy weekly.

Nick talk to her was right on and his assessment of her and his relationship was correct in my opinion.

Sharon acts like a lover scorned. It is not about Faith but Nick. That is obvious from her actions.

She needs to be institutionaized.

I won't be entertaining the SC fans.

Really sad watching this character clearly needing medical attention.

Excellent post! I say go Nick!

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:05 am

Quote SadieM: Wouldn't the court have said Sharon could appeal the case and she could prove she had therapy? There is no mention of Sharon seeing anyone for therapy much less her taking pills. I wonder when she'll sleep with Dylan.

Imo it won't be long now...

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:19 am

Quote janetb:

Sharon says she's taking her meds and seeing a therapist. If we're supposed to believe her then they might want to show her with a therapist or at least throw out a name.The way she is now if she is in therapy it isn't helping. The judge said he would revisit his ruling in a year and until then Sharon's time with Faith is at Nick's disgression. Not once in that custody hearing was there a request for proof she was mentally stable enough to have shared custody and no doctor appeared. The whole thing centered around Faith's story about Sage in Nick's robe and no pants. That backfired big time on Sharon and she accused both Noah and Mariah of betrayal and siding with Nick.

I was surprised, too, that nobody asked for proof of her talking to a thrapist...

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:29 pm

So I won't be around today to see what Nick tells his former stepmother/ex wife about what happened with the girl. I am hoping it was an accident or as someone else speculated, perhaps he actually covered for Gabe back in boarding school. I wonder if it's all in the bobbleheaded one's brain?

janetb

Postby janetb » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:31 pm

There was so much hype and lead up to that custody hearing and it was only about one thing, Faith's story about Sage. No proof that Sharon was mentally stale enough for shared custody, and no doctor was called to testify on her behalf. The only thing Sharon had to use against Nick was Faith, and that backfired big time. That's why this sudden rewrite of history is so stupid, but we don't even know yet if it's true. All these years Sharon knew Nick killed someone and Victor covered it up?? She never once feared for herself or her kids and never thought to use it against him in a custody battle?? That's why these s/l don't work, we know it didn't happen years ago but we're supposed to buy that Sharon knew. It doesn't make her look like the good and great mother she claims to be.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:40 pm

Quote janetb: There was so much hype and lead up to that custody hearing and it was only about one thing, Faith's story about Sage. No proof that Sharon was mentally stale enough for shared custody, and no doctor was called to testify on her behalf. The only thing Sharon had to use against Nick was Faith, and that backfired big time. That's why this sudden rewrite of history is so stupid, but we don't even know yet if it's true. All these years Sharon knew Nick killed someone and Victor covered it up?? She never once feared for herself or her kids and never thought to use it against him in a custody battle?? That's why these s/l don't work, we know it didn't happen years ago but we're supposed to buy that Sharon knew. It doesn't make her look like the good and great mother she claims to be.

Exactly Janetb! Faith's former step granny/current mother loved her so much that she was willing to put her on the stand and subject her to potential cross when all this time she supposedly had this piece of information that could have won her custedy? So what kind of mother does that make her? Putting your child through that by putting her on the stand when it could have been avoided? This is why I feel like there is more to this story...

Return to “The Young and the Restless”