Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
trinilisa

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby trinilisa » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:23 am

Quote janetb:
Quote 77RestlessFan: The Shoverss, by the way I love that handle, have insulted many of us who don't worship at the SN alter. The problem is that they know that SN is a sick b**** and that they sound stupid when they try to defend what is indefensible. BTW, the Shovers definitely wanted MS to lose her job. They believed that if she was gone that would make the Sharon character more popular and elevate her status on the show. JMO.

One poster is promoting the idea of some new and wonderful s/l for Sharon that will impress even those of us don't like her. I highly doubt that there's anything TPTB could do to make me like her. There's also the idea that we want SC to be fired. I don't know anything about SC and don't care to, she plays a character on a TV show I watch.

As for wanting SC fired, I don't know or care about her that much to want that.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:29 am

Quote janetb: Sharon is so eager to be a 'friend' to Dylan and help him with his problems. Just like with Nick when she had to be the only one who could help and understand him after she made everyone believe he wasn't Summer's father. Sharon was leaving CL as Avery came in and almost bumped into her. Sharon said "I didn't mean to", and before she could finish Avery said "you never do."

I am glad Avery told her that; I think it is true. And you are right; I am seeing that pattern from when she was pushing up herself with Nick (Avery' fiance at the time) and claiming that they were just friends and yada yada yada. Imo make no mistake, Sharon wants Dylan for herself...

Oldhead

Postby Oldhead » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:29 pm

Okay "shaters" (as the people who post here are called) LOLOLOL, watch out the "Shovers" (Sharon lovers) are on the board anything you can or will say about Sharon will be held against you. But not to worry you can always come here when you need a break. :-) :-) :-)

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:45 pm

Quote Oldhead: Okay "shaters" (as the people who post here are called) LOLOLOL, watch out the "Shovers" (Sharon lovers) are on the board anything you can or will say about Sharon will be held against you. But not to worry you can always come here when you need a break. :-) :-) :-)

You're out of order! You're out of order! Lol..kidding (forget what movie or tv show that's from).
But seriously though, I hear you. I just use my scrole down button; luckily nobody's posted to me for the comments I made. The comment was this; the thread was about Sharon not making amends with Mariah and someone else mentioned how manipulative Sharon is. I made it a point to mention that Ita and that she was only apologetic to Chelsea for making a play for Adam when she knew they were together because when she showed up for the job interview, Chelsea was there instead of the "man" she expected to interview her. She basically blamed it on the "illness" ("I was a different person back then" which loosely translated comes out to "the BPD made me do it") to play on Chelsea's sympathy. And remember when the only reason why she talked to Jack was because Phyllis fired her useless behind and she wated Jack to fix it? That was a half-@$$ed apology if ever there was one. Of course the other poster's post was met with a deflection to Phyllis...
Oh btw, when was the last time Sharon went to "work"?

janetb

Postby janetb » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:56 pm

Sharon made such a big deal about getting a job so she could impress the judge, and it never even came up. I don't see anything impressive about a grown woman working as a live mannequin for a few hours a week. Even with a reference from Jack no one would hire her. I'm sure Phyllis is to blame for that too.

Besides the thread about Sharon and Mariah there's one about Avery being rude. Avery can see right through Sharon as can Nikki, Phyllis, Chelsea, Victoria and every other woman in GC. That's why Sharon has no female friends, they're too smart to buy her excuses and fake innocence. Summer found out the hard way and won't make the mistake of trusting Sharon again. Mariah found out too when Sharon felt betrayed because she wouldn't commit perjury to help her.

janetb

Postby janetb » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:59 pm

Quote Oldhead: Okay "shaters" (as the people who post here are called) LOLOLOL, watch out the "Shovers" (Sharon lovers) are on the board anything you can or will say about Sharon will be held against you. But not to worry you can always come here when you need a break. :-) :-) :-)

I'm tired of reading what a terrible person I am because I don't admire and adore Sharon Newman. It's always the same thing anyway. Sharon is never to blame because it's someone else's fault or they did something as bad or worse, which excuses her. Then there's the old standby, her BPD.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:06 pm

Quote janetb: Sharon made such a big deal about getting a job so she could impress the judge, and it never even came up. I don't see anything impressive about a grown woman working as a live mannequin for a few hours a week. Even with a reference from Jack no one would hire her. I'm sure Phyllis is to blame for that too.

Besides the thread about Sharon and Mariah there's one about Avery being rude. Avery can see right through Sharon as can Nikki, Phyllis, Chelsea, Victoria and every other woman in GC. That's why Sharon has no female friends, they're too smart to buy her excuses and fake innocence. Summer found out the hard way and won't make the mistake of trusting Sharon again. Mariah found out too when Sharon felt betrayed because she wouldn't commit perjury to help her.

Oh I have yet to click on that thread but I am sure there's some serious Avery bashing going on. (Funny, I speculate that most of the ones bashing her now were pro Avery when she took Nick away from Phyllis). Ita with everything you said; Avery was snowed by the bobbleheaded one; she had to burn to learn. I guess Dylan will have to do the same. Maybe she can look up Hilary and the two gold-diggers can have memosas and compare notes on what it was like to have both father and son....

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:08 pm

Quote janetb:

I'm tired of reading what a terrible person I am because I don't admire and adore Sharon Newman. It's always the same thing anyway. Sharon is never to blame because it's someone else's fault or they did something as bad or worse, which excuses her. Then there's the old standby, her BPD.

My down arrow gets quite the work-out on here!

LiveLoveLaugh

Postby LiveLoveLaugh » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:33 pm

When did she become dear Abby. Grab!! Sharon is the last person to give advice!

Why she back on. To tell peeps she is taking her meds.

Retired teacher

Postby Retired teacher » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:57 pm

I agree what a pathetic character Sharon has become. The writers COULD have portrayed bipolar behaviors with sensitivity and compassion; such accurate portrayals help everyone understand this disease. Instead we got a cartoon version, a character no one can relate to.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”