Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
janetb

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby janetb » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:11 pm

Quote SadieM: It's sickening the way Nick is pushing for a wedding.

He's hoping that once they're married Victor will leave them alone and the secret will be over and done with. He and his precious Sharon and their kids will live happily ever after. As Victor would say, "it aint gonna happen", at least we hope not.

janetb

Postby janetb » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:38 pm

Phyllis may or may not remember what happened, but the look of terror on Sharon's face was priceless. She doesn't know what Phyllis will say or do. That's the only good thing that happened this week in this never ending s/l.

janesBydiction

Postby janesBydiction » Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:10 pm

I haven't been here in a minute, mainly because this character is too boring to even bash any more. Anyway, I am thoroughly disgusted with Sharon and her pill holder Nick. Can these dingbats FINALLY get married so we won't have to see these useless losers talk about getting married?

And of course she is still skating and STILL hasn't been put on blast for making Summer's 2013 a living hell for her own selfish agenda. But no worries, I am SURE the writers will bang over our heads that Saint Sharon didn't REALLY mean it since she was...............SICK!! But lemme see if the writers completely gloss over the FACT that this worthless woman LIED out of her mouth for six months straight, while medicated. Let me wait.

And I am tired of the Sharon propping from Nick. Enough. This one trick pony needs to be back burned.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:54 am

Quote janetb: ***SPOILER FOR MONDAY U.S.*****
Another letdown in this never ending stupid s/l. Phyllis comes to Sharon's house and tells her she remembers everything, except she doesn't. From reading about the night she fell online and talking to Jack, Phyllis thinks she tripped on her dress while talking to Jack. She asks Sharon if they had seen each other that night. Sharon has a flashback of them both at Cassie's grave but not why, just that Phyllis heard something. Sharon gives her best 'poor me' speech, trying to convince Phyllis that she's desperate to know what she did to hurt Nick but can't remember. All Nick wants to do is tell Phyllis how wonderful Sharon has been to Summer and she should be praised, not criticized. It's hard to tell if Phyllis really remembers or is just toying with Sharon. The wedding is next week, if she's going to do something it had better be soon.

Yes it was definitely sickening and partial funny for numbskull Nick to refer to his former stepmother/current bed buddy as a good strong woman...and now they have Phyllis drinking the Sharon cool-aid by saying that perhaps she misjudged her. The only thing I can think of is that they're doing this like the wedding; everything was too perfect between Nick and Faith's former stepgranny and then Phyllis crashed the wedding. Now, I am hoping that they're setting Sharon up for a big fall because everyone will have believed that they misjudge the daughter stealing tramp...

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:02 am

Quote janetb: Phyllis may or may not remember what happened, but the look of terror on Sharon's face was priceless. She doesn't know what Phyllis will say or do. That's the only good thing that happened this week in this never ending s/l.

I am hoping that she puts everything together before Friday and blows that demented b out of the water at her wedding...

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:24 am

Quote janesBydiction: I haven't been here in a minute, mainly because this character is too boring to even bash any more. Anyway, I am thoroughly disgusted with Sharon and her pill holder Nick. Can these dingbats FINALLY get married so we won't have to see these useless losers talk about getting married?

And of course she is still skating and STILL hasn't been put on blast for making Summer's 2013 a living hell for her own selfish agenda. But no worries, I am SURE the writers will bang over our heads that Saint Sharon didn't REALLY mean it since she was...............SICK!! But lemme see if the writers completely gloss over the FACT that this worthless woman LIED out of her mouth for six months straight, while medicated. Let me wait.

And I am tired of the Sharon propping from Nick. Enough. This one trick pony needs to be back burned.

It's pathetic that a character that has been on the show for 20 years stil needs propping and excuses made for her. To me, that is not a strong character but one who could easily be gotten rid of...

janetb

Postby janetb » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:24 am

Until the ECT, Sharon knew what she did and she didn't just hurt Nick. She listened to Summer and Jack talk about missing Phyllis and not knowing what happened. She saw how happy Jack was to have Summer as his daughter, and her struggle with not being Nick's and just didn't care. That's why I'll never buy the BPD defense. She hurt the man she claims to love and took his daughter, all just to get what she wanted. Nothing justifies that, and if nothing else Nick should at least acknowledge that. I don't expect he will, he refuses to see Sharon as anything but a poor innocent damsel in distress who's trying so hard to get well, and can't be responsible for anything she does. I've read posts hoping that Sharon will remember and confess before she's exposed, as if that makes her a good person and it's all okay. It doesn't.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:52 am

*Spoiler Talk*
Well, it's Twitt Tuesday everybody! Just wanted to stop by to say that us non-worshipers of the fake saintly one can rest easy in the US today because there was no mention of Sharon or Shick or the "secret" or anything like that. However:
Genoa City Spoilers for Tomorrow on The Young and the Restless:
Phyllis tells Avery she'll never accept that Nick belongs to Sharon. Avery says she doesn't have a choice. Phyllis counters, "You want to bet?"
So it looks like Phyllis is going to mess with Sharon somehow. As I've said before while I DO NOT(!!!) want to see Phyllis and Nick back together, if some version of Phick 2.0 will knock Nick's daughter stealing former stepmommy down a bit, I say bring it. She preyed on Summer, befriending her, all the while she stole her from Nick and couldn't wait to tell Faith that Summer wasn't hers. Even when she was trying to be besties with Mariah, she made it a point to mention that Summer wasn't Nick's. She needs to be knocked down a few pegs for hurting an innocent person. She should have gone after Phyllis, but she was too cowardly for that, so she preyed on Phyllis' daughter. And even at her supposed strongest and most manipulative, she couldn't iliminate Phyllis completely; she may have caused her to trip on her dress and fall down the stairs, but she was unable to deal with her for good...and finally, Phyllis is back and I hope she makes that witch pay!

Victor Fanatic

Postby Victor Fanatic » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:20 pm

Sharon is way too stupid. Even if she remembers what she did, she won't tell Nick. She'll rush him to the alter instead.

janetb

Postby janetb » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:32 pm

Quote Victor Fanatic: Sharon is way too stupid. Even if she remembers what she did, she won't tell Nick. She'll rush him to the alter instead.

I've been reading posts that hope Sharon will remember and confess to Nick. That's so she can thumb her nose at Victor and Phyllis and prove what a great person she is, so kind and compassionate. Sharon blew any hope of that when she let this go on for months, just to protect herself and get what she wanted. She got Nick to promise forgiveness for everything she's done or will do, so thinks she's off the hook.

On a happy note, no Sharon on today's Canadian/tomorrow U.S.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”