Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Irish Stew

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby Irish Stew » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:50 am

Sharon had 3 runners up for Faiths Paternity test.
Nick,Billy and Jack. I'm hoping it shows that Faith is an Abbott and Summer is Nicks.
Either way I see the bimbo's dreams crashing around her pointed head.
I love how CG throws the truth at Sharon.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:57 am

Quote snakeye: :-) but you evidently DO watch or else you wouldn't know how her character has evolved. Com'n PEOPLE. This is a SOAP. If everyone on the show were goody 2-shoes and did nothing bad, the damn show would be BORRRRIIIINNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. Ya think? :-)

Well, imo, she's evolved from a gold-digging witch to a manipulative one, who uses her "illness" to justify her horrid actions. As for the show being borring if everybody were a goody-goody, I will go out on a limb and say that I think us anti-Sharon fans have never seen her as a goody-goody saintly proffessional victim who can do no wrong....

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:09 am

Quote lilpiggy: If stupid was measured in dollars, Sharon would be the richest woman in the world.......

Omg it's so great to see you back on here! I've missed your descriptions of Noahs former stepgranny!

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:13 am

Quote lilpiggy: Hi Trini...How are you doing?

LP

:D

Hi LP,
I'm...still here! lol
How are you doing? Hope you are okay.

Carmel Candy

Postby Carmel Candy » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:59 pm

Quote trinilisa:
Quote snakeye: :-) but you evidently DO watch or else you wouldn't know how her character has evolved. Com'n PEOPLE. This is a SOAP. If everyone on the show were goody 2-shoes and did nothing bad, the damn show would be BORRRRIIIINNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. Ya think? :-)

Well, imo, she's evolved from a gold-digging witch to a manipulative one, who uses her "illness" to justify her horrid actions. As for the show being borring if everybody were a goody-goody, I will go out on a limb and say that I think us anti-Sharon fans have never seen her as a goody-goody saintly proffessional victim who can do no wrong....

True. Sharon has never been a Saint. I used to feel sorry for her because of Cassie passing away and then her nasty husband Nick cheating on her like the lowlife dog that he is. However, when this dumb,nasty loon decided to bed her baby's kidnapper and continued to abandon her little baby girl so that she could "get dirty" with him....I was so done with this brainless creep. Then she continued to act like a sex starved tramp. Went on to shagging Victor(YUCK)!!!! Lied, manipulated, acted like a mean B with Abby and gave away her horses, stalked Adam and Chelsea, had the nerve to treat Chelsea very nastily because Adam fell in love with her and she is far younger and prettier than Sharon ever will be. She used Faith to manipulate dumb Nick so that she could cause problems between Avery and him and the list goes on and on. Sharon is a nasty, lying tramp. She is selfish to the core and THIS is why I hate this character!

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:29 pm

Quote Carmel Candy:
Quote trinilisa:

True. Sharon has never been a Saint. I used to feel sorry for her because of Cassie passing away and then her nasty husband Nick cheating on her like the lowlife dog that he is. However, when this dumb,nasty loon decided to bed her baby's kidnapper and continued to abandon her little baby girl so that she could "get dirty" with him....I was so done with this brainless creep. Then she continued to act like a sex starved tramp. Went on to shagging Victor(YUCK)!!!! Lied, manipulated, acted like a mean B with Abby and gave away her horses, stalked Adam and Chelsea, had the nerve to treat Chelsea very nastily because Adam fell in love with her and she is far younger and prettier than Sharon ever will be. She used Faith to manipulate dumb Nick so that she could cause problems between Avery and him and the list goes on and on. Sharon is a nasty, lying tramp. She is selfish to the core and THIS is why I hate this character!

Thank you! Definitely no saint at all!
I actually pitied Sharon when she first came on the show. Then I pitied her when Cassie died like you did. Then I thought that she would deal with the vent-crawling, dress-wearing, baby-stealing (something he now has in common with his former stepmother/former wife), fetus-burning creep once she found out what he did to her child. But instead, she listened to a "fortuneteller" (probably someone Adam paid to tell her what he wanted her to hear, found him at the foot of the angels (surprise surprise), and decided to sleep with him while engaged to Nick. And it wasn't even that she cheated on Nick because we all know that Nick thinks with his lower brain and is guilty of the same thing. The thing was that she chose to satisfy her female parts' cravings for a man over her own daughter. That's when I started to see her as the disgusting horrible mother that she is...
And Ita with your assessment on everything she did after she left Adam blind and alone and couldn't handle the fact that he dared to actually fall in love with someone other than her ranch-burning self...

Carmel Candy

Postby Carmel Candy » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:55 pm

It has been proven over and over that Sharon is not only NOT a Saint....she is downright dirty and evil. Her latest stunts are despicable! Changing the DNA report and hurting so many people by it, cussing Mariah out and calling her disgusting names that she should have been calling herself! Sharon is a good for nothing tramp and the village idiot!

lilpiggy

Postby lilpiggy » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:09 pm

Quote trinilisa:
Quote lilpiggy: Hi Trini...How are you doing?

LP

:D

Hi LP,
I'm...still here! lol
How are you doing? Hope you are okay.

Hey Trini, I am doing fine. Just been extremely busy and have ignored my responsibility to speak up against the blond rock...

I hope you are well. I have missed your biting humor. ha ha

Bobble head is going to get hers yet....and we can laugh until it hurts...

Is Pretty still posting? I see that Janet B has not let up on Blondy..

Cheers... LP

PS... A new ventcrawler will be on soon and we will have another target..

Carmel Candy

Postby Carmel Candy » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:45 pm

Every time Sharon opens her mouth, she proves that her head only serves as decoration for her neck. She slurs her words like she is drunk all of the time and acts like a giddy teenager. SMH. She is such a loser.

pater

Postby pater » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:25 am

Quote Irish Stew: Sharon had 3 runners up for Faiths Paternity test.
Nick,Billy and Jack. I'm hoping it shows that Faith is an Abbott and Summer is Nicks.
Either way I see the bimbo's dreams crashing around her pointed head.
I love how CG throws the truth at Sharon.

I have always thought Faith was not Nick's. This would be great if she did a double whammy paternity lie.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”