Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Crimer

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby Crimer » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:10 am

sharon is as stupid as they come.. what an idiot she is. I hope that creepy mariah plays her good. I hope she robs the dummy blind.

77RestlessFan

Postby 77RestlessFan » Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:17 am

Quote janetb: Kind, compassionate Sharon is at it again. She brings Mariah back to GC and into her home. No thought for exposing her young daughter to a criminal who looks like the dead sister she never knew, or for Abby, sister of the man she claims to love so much. It's always about Sharon getting what she wants and who cares about anyone else. Nick is too stupid to see it. Sharon wants to save Mariah because she's a substitute for Cassie and makes her fantasy family complete. She changed the DNA report to get rid of Summer and get Nick back. Now she's taken in Mariah. The ECT may have erased some memories, but Sharon is still the same self centered tramp she always was and that can't be blamed on BPD.

ITA. Sharon's feigned compassion is just an extension of her own narcissism. She sees this girl as being like her. So her attempt at redeeming Mariah is her fantasy of redeeming herself. 'All she needs is a chance. Someone to care about her and that will be the difference.' That will make all the harm, hurt and destruction she has caused ok with no consequences to her at all. She will say she is sorry and that will make it all ok. Sharon is a b**** and I can't stand her.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:19 am

Quote 77RestlessFan:
Quote janetb: Kind, compassionate Sharon is at it again. She brings Mariah back to GC and into her home. No thought for exposing her young daughter to a criminal who looks like the dead sister she never knew, or for Abby, sister of the man she claims to love so much. It's always about Sharon getting what she wants and who cares about anyone else. Nick is too stupid to see it. Sharon wants to save Mariah because she's a substitute for Cassie and makes her fantasy family complete. She changed the DNA report to get rid of Summer and get Nick back. Now she's taken in Mariah. The ECT may have erased some memories, but Sharon is still the same self centered tramp she always was and that can't be blamed on BPD.

ITA. Sharon's feigned compassion is just an extension of her own narcissism. She sees this girl as being like her. So her attempt at redeeming Mariah is her fantasy of redeeming herself. 'All she needs is a chance. Someone to care about her and that will be the difference.' That will make all the harm, hurt and destruction she has caused ok with no consequences to her at all. She will say she is sorry and that will make it all ok. Sharon is a b**** and I can't stand her.

This is disgusting. She won't be happy until she has killed Faith and then she can use that as foreplay with Nick and to garner attention for another 20 years. >(

janetb

Postby janetb » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:47 am

A summer preview from SOD says Victor is still working to learn Sharon's secret, but someone else may beat him to it. Let's hope this is true and the tramp finally gets what she deserves. Kindness to Mariah doesn't defend or excuse what she's done to Summer, Phyllis and Jack. Nick deserves to be devastated for continuing to support and believe whatever she says because 'she's sick'.

Molli

Postby Molli » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:45 am

Quote Crimer: sharon is as stupid as they come.. what an idiot she is. I hope that creepy mariah plays her good. I hope she robs the dummy blind.

Me too. Or kills her. Either one is fine with me. I'm sick of her and her "secret". I'm sick of her moaning about how the Newmans hate her. She burns down their family home, sold Abby's horse, and now brings the very person meddling in Abby's relationship back to town? Team Abby here. If Victor don't make her pay, maybe Abby will.

Taralo

Postby Taralo » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:47 am

As long as Sharon keeps folks talking about her, her job is very secure. There is no such thing as bad press in show biz.

Please remain out of anti-fan threads if you are a fan.
-Admin

Molli

Postby Molli » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:06 pm

Quote Taralo: As long as Sharon keeps folks talking about her, her job is very secure. There is no such thing as bad press in show biz.

Um what?

Honey Bees

Postby Honey Bees » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:19 pm

Quote Molli:
Quote Crimer: sharon is as stupid as they come.. what an idiot she is. I hope that creepy mariah plays her good. I hope she robs the dummy blind.

Me too. Or kills her. Either one is fine with me. I'm sick of her and her "secret". I'm sick of her moaning about how the Newmans hate her. She burns down their family home, sold Abby's horse, and now brings the very person meddling in Abby's relationship back to town? Team Abby here. If Victor don't make her pay, maybe Abby will.

I agree with you both! Sharon is an idiot and I hope that Mariah ties her to some train tracks. :D

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:41 pm

Quote Molli:
Quote Taralo: As long as Sharon keeps folks talking about her, her job is very secure. There is no such thing as bad press in show biz.

Um what?

Pretty out of place comment in an anti-fan thread. ~)

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:43 pm

Quote Honey Bees:
Quote Molli:

I agree with you both! Sharon is an idiot and I hope that Mariah ties her to some train tracks. :D

LOL now that would be some fabulous drama.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”