Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
janetb

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby janetb » Thu May 08, 2014 1:34 pm

Sharon might tell Nick that the secret must come out but we know it won't happen. I think she's going to be hypnotized, so unless Nick is in the room and hears it, she's too afraid he'll hate her to tell on her own. She has everything she wants, so isn't going to risk it. Maybe she'll remember what happened with Phyllis, but they were only arguing over telling Faith that Summer isn't her sister. There's something on the Board about Phyllis being recast. She's the only one who knows what Sharon did and can end it.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Thu May 08, 2014 1:44 pm

Quote janetb: Sharon might tell Nick that the secret must come out but we know it won't happen. I think she's going to be hypnotized, so unless Nick is in the room and hears it, she's too afraid he'll hate her to tell on her own. She has everything she wants, so isn't going to risk it. Maybe she'll remember what happened with Phyllis, but they were only arguing over telling Faith that Summer isn't her sister. There's something on the Board about Phyllis being recast. She's the only one who knows what Sharon did and can end it.

Yep there is no way in hell Sharon is ever going to admit what she did.......

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Thu May 08, 2014 2:07 pm

Quote Karl127:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote janetb: Sharon continues to call the look a like Cassie. Is she trying to be even more stupid than usual, or is this another way to get pity from Nick and he'll keep defending her. Poor innocent Sharon, so traumatized by Victor that she actually thinks Mariah is her long dead child. Nick should take her to the doctor for a reality check instead of telling how great she is and that her secret doesn't matter.

Apparently there aren't as many Sharon/Shick fans as was predicted, if ratings aren't good. This crap has gone on away too long and if Sharon gets away with it then this has all been a waste of time.

I predict quite the unhealthy obsession with the Cassie lookalike; Sharon cannot register it through her ea brain that this is not her dead child, or maybe she can, but she's using it to get sympathy from everyone around her. She's supposed to get an invitation to the vent-crawling, dead-playing (she should know a thing or two about that) freak's memorial soon. And watchers in Canada were teased today in the preview, where Shimbo says that the secret has to come out today...yeah right! Continue to turn it into the Shimbo show and watch the ratings continue to slide...

Yup, I see the same thing happening. Everytime she calls Mariah Cassie I laugh at her because she is such a wackadoo. I saw where Sharon tells Nick the secret has to come out today, I will believe it when I hear her telling Nick what she did.

Exactly! The secret coming out to her doesn't mean one damn thing because she'll just hide it from Nick like she's doing for almost a year...

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Thu May 08, 2014 2:09 pm

She looks ridiculous with that new hairdo. So tired of the Saint Sharon stories and Nick besotted with her.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Thu May 08, 2014 2:17 pm

Quote Karl127:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote janetb: Sharon continues to call the look a like Cassie. Is she trying to be even more stupid than usual, or is this another way to get pity from Nick and he'll keep defending her. Poor innocent Sharon, so traumatized by Victor that she actually thinks Mariah is her long dead child. Nick should take her to the doctor for a reality check instead of telling how great she is and that her secret doesn't matter.

Apparently there aren't as many Sharon/Shick fans as was predicted, if ratings aren't good. This crap has gone on away too long and if Sharon gets away with it then this has all been a waste of time.

I predict quite the unhealthy obsession with the Cassie lookalike; Sharon cannot register it through her ea brain that this is not her dead child, or maybe she can, but she's using it to get sympathy from everyone around her. She's supposed to get an invitation to the vent-crawling, dead-playing (she should know a thing or two about that) freak's memorial soon. And watchers in Canada were teased today in the preview, where Shimbo says that the secret has to come out today...yeah right! Continue to turn it into the Shimbo show and watch the ratings continue to slide...

Yup, I see the same thing happening. Everytime she calls Mariah Cassie I laugh at her because she is such a wackadoo. I saw where Sharon tells Nick the secret has to come out today, I will believe it when I hear her telling Nick what she did.

As a I said in a previous thread, I hope Maria goes all anti-Cassie-leave-me-the-hell-alone on her daughternapping self! Someone rightfully pointed out that she can use her dead daughter to get sympathy but she had no problem taking a child from her father. Funny how that works when it is SN. I think that she doesn't deserve the children she has...even Faith, while I don't like her, I think she deserves a better mother, and imho Cassie is in a far better place...

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Thu May 08, 2014 2:35 pm

Quote Sunnyflower: Sharon should be in a zoo, where everyone can laugh at her donut head and outright stupidity.

We could play Guess the Ghost when she goes into her hallucinations and starts talking to the air.

INTRODUCING!
The new And Improved SN Doll
Still comes with:
BPD switch you can turn on and off
Shampoo and candles
Little tub
And now added...
Ghost Cassie figureen!
Yes, summon Cassie/Mariah/Whoever at anytime!
ECT treatment machine and egg (this is your brain in shock!)
Experience the new way to "forget" a secret to keep your man by using this machine to scramble the egg (similar to the "this is your brain on druggs" commercial)
A bottle of Hypnotic so you can pretend to want to be hypnotized...

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Thu May 08, 2014 2:41 pm

Topic;
Quote Sunnyflower: [quote]Quote janetb: Sharon might tell Nick that the secret must come out but we know it won't happen. I think she's going to be hypnotized, so unless Nick is in the room and hears it, she's too afraid he'll hate her to tell on her own. She has everything she wants, so isn't going to risk it. Maybe she'll remember what happened with Phyllis, but they were only arguing over telling Faith that Summer isn't her sister. There's something on the Board about Phyllis being recast. She's the only one who knows what Sharon did and can end it.

Yep there is no way in hell Sharon is ever going to admit what she did.......

Correction; meant to say Mariah...

janetb

Postby janetb » Thu May 08, 2014 6:55 pm

***SPOILER ALERT FOR TOMMORROW U.S.*****

Sharon undergoes hypnosis, complete with flashbacks to when she and Nick were teenagers. She gets very upset and Nick wants the doctor to stop. At one point she remembers something and says Nick can't find out. It continues on the preview for the next day. We don't know what she remembers, it could be about Phyllis falling or something stupid, and this will continue to drag on. So much for wanting to tell the truth so Nick isn't hurt. The first thing she said was that Nick can't know. This is kind, wonderful, compassionate Sharon who would never hurt Nick.

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Thu May 08, 2014 8:11 pm

The writers really are making Sharon to be a Living Saint. Nick is so stupid. I cannot stand this plot.

Honey Bees

Postby Honey Bees » Thu May 08, 2014 9:03 pm

Quote janetb: ***SPOILER ALERT FOR TOMMORROW U.S.*****

Sharon undergoes hypnosis, complete with flashbacks to when she and Nick were teenagers. She gets very upset and Nick wants the doctor to stop. At one point she remembers something and says Nick can't find out. It continues on the preview for the next day. We don't know what she remembers, it could be about Phyllis falling or something stupid, and this will continue to drag on. So much for wanting to tell the truth so Nick isn't hurt. The first thing she said was that Nick can't know. This is kind, wonderful, compassionate Sharon who would never hurt Nick.

Wow, this dumb s/l still has no end in sight. Sharon only cares about herself. When she finally does remember the secret, she will NOT tell Nick because she only cares about herself. It was her stupidity and total selfishness that started this entire crap fest!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”