Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Damsel29

Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club

Postby Damsel29 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:08 pm

Quote hopey pix: I just wish Sam would come back and see how crazy Sharon is acting now!!I wish he'd help her,because the Newman's are destroying her!!One look at the way SPF looks now,and I know she'd be all over this man for sure!!

I doubt that he would want that mess anymore. I am sure that he has much nicer women to choose from than that human mattress. She has slept with everybody and Sam would be too nice for that ho.

Damsel29

Postby Damsel29 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:37 pm

Quote Pretty Emerald:
Quote Ethelmae02: WTH was she wearing today? that clingy bunched up dress in the rear and I got dizzy from all the head tilting she was doing and the killer LINE for today was telling Chelsea she is good with kids,LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you lying tramp all you are good at is lying on your back and lying and scheming. her nasty looking stringy hair,ugh! did I detect a bit of jealously from Victor's offer to Chelsea from the town wh ore? you mad cause Vic cant stand you since you burned down his house and he hates your rotten guts!

Sharin-my-booty has always been jealous of Chelsea! Chelsea is YOUNGER, Prettier and had Adam's heart. Sharon was simply used as a "deposit box" for Adam when he was thinking about Chelsea with Dylan....the DUMB tramp!

Sharon has always used the excuse that she stayed on that ranch to raise her kids and now she is gonna get some competition. It seems that she is gonna have a new neighbor and one that Victor will protect. Victor can't stand Sharon and he will never like her again. I bet she is so jealous of Chelsea. Just another woman that she will have to try and manipulate her kid to keep Nick away from.

Molli

Postby Molli » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:56 am

How DARE that skank show her face at Chelsea's house. The last thing Chelsea needs is this two faced piece of crap that meddled in her marriage spewing her sympathies. ~)

This trick just won't stop! Enough already! She wasn't sad for Chelsea, she was rubbing it in her face that she boinked Adam >(

And bad mouthing Victor took the cake! I hope he takes her down, down, down until she ends up with Pattycakes.

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:02 pm

Quote Damsel29:
Quote Pretty Emerald:
Quote Ethelmae02: WTH was she wearing today? that clingy bunched up dress in the rear and I got dizzy from all the head tilting she was doing and the killer LINE for today was telling Chelsea she is good with kids,LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you lying tramp all you are good at is lying on your back and lying and scheming. her nasty looking stringy hair,ugh! did I detect a bit of jealously from Victor's offer to Chelsea from the town wh ore? you mad cause Vic cant stand you since you burned down his house and he hates your rotten guts!

Sharin-my-booty has always been jealous of Chelsea! Chelsea is YOUNGER, Prettier and had Adam's heart. Sharon was simply used as a "deposit box" for Adam when he was thinking about Chelsea with Dylan....the DUMB tramp!

Sharon has always used the excuse that she stayed on that ranch to raise her kids and now she is gonna get some competition. It seems that she is gonna have a new neighbor and one that Victor will protect. Victor can't stand Sharon and he will never like her again. I bet she is so jealous of Chelsea. Just another woman that she will have to try and manipulate her kid to keep Nick away from.
of course the 2 bit skank dont want Victor doling out offers to Chelsea of all people. Calling herself a good mother, haha. you cant mother a goldfish you sleaze. Glad they arent showing that horror of a kid of hers..chuckyfaith. Bad enough the older one is haunting her tacky self but Im loving ghostcassie pouring it on her with her glaring stares,lol!!! whomever is writing this part, keep it up. Keeps your rotten hands and eyes and paws off Adam's son. You nasty trollop! take your stank advise and shove it!

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:04 pm

Quote hopey pix: I just wish Sam would come back and see how crazy Sharon is acting now!!I wish he'd help her,because the Newman's are destroying her!!One look at the way SPF looks now,and I know she'd be all over this man for sure!!
SAm isnt rich enough for her taste. They have to be loaded, rich and have a big house for her. She was grinning like a chess cat when she was dangling off Victor's arm ;) then when he found out she was common trash, he dumped her. She's been bitter since

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:06 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Sinny:
LMAO a skanky meth head. OMG that gets me giggling.

LOL the Newman Mattress methhead with bug eyes a buggin

The Newman Human Drive Thru will take a side order of meth fueled bugged eyed weaves please!! :-) :-)

Is that Cassie or my shadow LMAO. Put down the pipe skank.[/quote]LOL! @ the Human Drive thru.
she'll take any man whose last name is Newman and drop off your credit card and checking account number at the front door.

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:08 pm

Quote Damsel29: Has anyone noticed how superior Sharon is acting now? It is almost scary to watch her. After all that she has done, she is acting like it never happened. She is just going to see Chelsea like she didn't break up her marriage or even try to get Adam, while he was trying to get back with Chelsea. She goes around Nick like she has done nothing and is all innocent, she is so superior to everyone with her sage advice and big Newman last name. You would think that she ruled Jack and the Newman men. She is acting the like the first concubine for the Newman men and Jack. She is disgusting. I am really surprised that Chelsea didn't slap Sharon out the door and I think that if she hadn't been in so much shock, she probably would have.
she's quite the snot now isnt she? wonder why she has no friends and no I didnt consider Dru a real friend,lol. :-)

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:09 pm

Quote Pretty Emerald:

jealous, jealous, jealous! Chelsea is young and vibrant and has a new Newman heir to take her shotty place. Go away skank!

Damsel29

Postby Damsel29 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:58 pm

Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote Damsel29: Has anyone noticed how superior Sharon is acting now? It is almost scary to watch her. After all that she has done, she is acting like it never happened. She is just going to see Chelsea like she didn't break up her marriage or even try to get Adam, while he was trying to get back with Chelsea. She goes around Nick like she has done nothing and is all innocent, she is so superior to everyone with her sage advice and big Newman last name. You would think that she ruled Jack and the Newman men. She is acting the like the first concubine for the Newman men and Jack. She is disgusting. I am really surprised that Chelsea didn't slap Sharon out the door and I think that if she hadn't been in so much shock, she probably would have.
she's quite the snot now isnt she? wonder why she has no friends and no I didnt consider Dru a real friend,lol. :-)

In her history on this show, Sharon has only had two female friends. Christine and Dru. It doesn't look like Christine wants to be her friend now and it would stand to reason that she might not. I don't know of any woman that would want to be a friend to Sharon, how could they ever trust her? Especially with their men. Ask Chelsea! And now she is over there trying to be nice to her? It is really insane.

janetb

Postby janetb » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:52 am

Quote Molli: How DARE that skank show her face at Chelsea's house. The last thing Chelsea needs is this two faced piece of crap that meddled in her marriage spewing her sympathies. ~)

This trick just won't stop! Enough already! She wasn't sad for Chelsea, she was rubbing it in her face that she boinked Adam >(

And bad mouthing Victor took the cake! I hope he takes her down, down, down until she ends up with Pattycakes.

We know Sharon will have to tell Nick that Victor was mean to her, so the idiot will defend her again. I wish this new 'Cassie' would stay around long enough so Sharon would talk about what she's done. If it is a Victor scheme then he'll find out.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”