Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Ethelmae02

Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club

Postby Ethelmae02 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:11 am

Quote janetb:
Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote calliope: I am so weary of this character. So blah. After this sl I really can't see why the show needs her anymore.
I agree. Im so sick of her I could spit. she and that pitiful face of doom and gloom. She just reeks boredom and depression. Same ole thing day in day out. She dont add one thing good to the show. They keep trying to pair her up with females for friends(Hilary)bahahahahaha. Pushing her off at Dylan and Stitch,lol. the skank is a useless piece of garbage.

I'm sick of that stunned, stupid look on Sharon's face all the time. She's not sorry for what she did but is afraid to get caught because idiot Nick will hate her. Maybe they should be together so no one else's life is ruined. Sharon has no female friends because they all know she's a tramp who's slept with almost every man in GC and strangers in bars too.
true post! they are trying hard to shove her off on Hilary for a friend. Just shows how desperate they are to pair this tramp with a female. Hilary is way too smart for the likes of the backalley tramp. funny she asks her about Jack. Heck she's bedded most of the available men down years ago. Slimy creep she is. Guess Nick likes kissing after his daddy and his brother and a slew of other men in town

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:14 am

yes indeed HC this character has LONG ran her course. Whats the use of skankypants?

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:24 am

Quote Ethelmae02: yes indeed HC this character has LONG ran her course. Whats the use of skankypants?

Honestly, the only thing I can think of would be if they start the Phick/Shick war again. And really who wants to go back to that? If they bring Phyllis back and it's not MS, then who cares? There's no doubt in my mind that Phelps plans to make more cuts. That's who she is and what she does.

janetb

Postby janetb » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:47 am

Quote VanFan44: I really hope that Jack fires her on the spot when he finds out what happened to Summer. She would deserve nothing less. Instead of dropping by Jack's house and sniffing up Nick, she should be paying attention to the models and her job with them. She is so inept, she can't even do a little simple job like watching out for the models and knowing the dangers of drugs in that profession. Sharon don't have the sense to get out of the rain, she can't even take care of herself, I can't believe that they would put her in charge of a bunch of models. Heck, she can't take care of her own children, she never could, what on earth would make anyone believe that she could take care of a crew of models? She is a horrible mother and a wretched idiot when it comes to trying to take care of Summer. It is scary to even think that she would want to do that after what she has done to her and Nick and Phyllis and Jack.

Sharon should be fired, the models are taking drugs right in front of her and she doesn't know. She's too busy chasing after Nick to pay attention to her job. I expect that both Jack and Nick will declare her a hero for saving Summer. There's another spoiler that she confesses to Nick this week , but it could be about anything. I don't think she'll ever tell on her own.

Pretty Emerald

Postby Pretty Emerald » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:23 pm

Sharon was putrid once again today. She just sat there and lied to Jack. She always has that stupid look on her face like she just smoked meth. Her job was a joke to begin with, but she doesn't even take care of her own little girl....what in the hell makes Jack think that the loser would actually take care of the models? Sharon is far too selfish and way too stupid to do well at any job that requires any kind of skill or using her head for more then just raggedy decoration for her shoulders. Sharon is a pathetic waste in every way! :0

sweetangel.

Postby sweetangel. » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:26 pm

Quote Pretty Emerald: Sharon was putrid once again today. She just sat there and lied to Jack. She always has that stupid look on her face like she just smoked meth. Her job was a joke to begin with, but she doesn't even take care of her own little girl....what in the hell makes Jack think that the loser would actually take care of the models? Sharon is far too selfish and way too stupid to do well at any job that requires any kind of skill or using her head for more then just raggedy decoration for her shoulders. Sharon is a pathetic waste in every way! :0

every time she is on ICAM

VanFan44

Postby VanFan44 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:13 am

It was just remarkably stunning to watch Summer, laying there so sick and Sharon calling Nick and out and out lying to him about not knowing anything about what happened to Phyllis when she was the very one who cause it. Then waiting to call Jack! How she can stand in front of those two men and even look them in the eye after what she has done to them both and to stand there with Summer, after all she has done to this young girl? What is next for this monster? Murder?????

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:42 am

figures the loser finds Summer after the fact ~) YEP everytime this skank is around, its a major bust. What a pathetic loser always!you want to waste a huge airtime, put Sharin Newman on. snooze alert! ;)

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:15 am

I really think SC could be the next vet to get the boot.. and for me I will be glad the sharon character is gone.. I need a break from this pathetic character.

janetb

Postby janetb » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:48 am

Quote VanFan44: It was just remarkably stunning to watch Summer, laying there so sick and Sharon calling Nick and out and out lying to him about not knowing anything about what happened to Phyllis when she was the very one who cause it. Then waiting to call Jack! How she can stand in front of those two men and even look them in the eye after what she has done to them both and to stand there with Summer, after all she has done to this young girl? What is next for this monster? Murder?????

Sharon should be fired for her complete lack of respect for Jack. She should have called him first but is using Summer as another way to get close to Nick. He's no better, telling Stitch that he's Summer's father and they both waited so long before even thinking of calling Jack. What they have both done to Summer and Jack is cruel and inexcuseable. Nick and Noah can defend and excuse Sharon all they want, but everyone will know what she's done and she'll be the town pariah again which is just what she deserves.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”