Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
JUJU41

Re: The I hate Sharon Newman forever Club

Postby JUJU41 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:26 pm

Quote Charlie Big:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote alanadz: What she did to Summer is off that chain. Then she claims to love Nick? What kind of twisted love is this?

Ita...perhaps it's just obsession? I dunno...

Sharon is definately obcessed! It sure in't love.

Sharon is ill. Sharon needs help. Sharon is a miserable woman who wants to be happy. I hope she gets the help she needs.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:58 pm

Quote gardengal:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote gardengal:
Quote JUJU41:
Quote MuffinTop: Sign me up. It is physically sickening to see this. She is obviously insane and will hurt her children that she obviously doesn't care about. I couldn't enjoy anything about today because of her.

So how can you hate the person? Hate the illness, it's not her fault she's sick. I'm sure she wants to be normal...tell it to the writers.

Its hating a fictional character who was given a disease that no doubt the writers will avail themselves with glee. Seems we aren't the only one who dislike Sharon -I married three Newmans - Newman. :D

I will continue to hate this "FICTIONAL CHARACTER" as she is just that; a "FICTIONAL CHARACTER", not a person.
It's Sharon I-Married-Three-Newmans-An-Abbott-And-Slept-With-My-Former-Abbott-Husband's-Brother Newman.
Get it right, Gardengal! lol...kidding

What can I say...I'm lazy! I'll get it right the next time, since I too will hate this fictional character for as many tomorrows that Sharon I-Married-Three-Newmans-An-Abbott-And-Slept-With-My-Former-Abbott-Husband's-Brother Newman is on. :D

Good girl...lmao!

gardengal

Postby gardengal » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:01 pm

In the words of Wolfie from the old sony board, "SUNSHINE!" The show is always so much better when Sharon is not on. Its truly a pleasure not to have to watch the wackadoo eye movements, Shar-a-lot's ghostie pal's one shirt, the manipulation of Faith, and her hot pursuit of Nick.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:09 pm

Quote gardengal: In the words of Wolfie from the old sony board, "SUNSHINE!" The show is always so much better when Sharon is not on. Its truly a pleasure not to have to watch the wackadoo eye movements, Shar-a-lot's ghostie pal's one shirt, the manipulation of Faith, and her hot pursuit of Nick.

Lol you mean she possibbly doesn't smell good to her fellow ghostie girl friends because she hasn't changed her shirt in like a month? You would think that Heaven would have showers and clean changes of clothing...

gardengal

Postby gardengal » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:28 pm

Quote trinilisa:
Quote gardengal: In the words of Wolfie from the old sony board, "SUNSHINE!" The show is always so much better when Sharon is not on. Its truly a pleasure not to have to watch the wackadoo eye movements, Shar-a-lot's ghostie pal's one shirt, the manipulation of Faith, and her hot pursuit of Nick.

Lol you mean she possibbly doesn't smell good to her fellow ghostie girl friends because she hasn't changed her shirt in like a month? You would think that Heaven would have showers and clean changes of clothing...

Since Ghostie is a figment of Sharon's mind, Sharo would have the decency to imagine a change of clothing for the poor dead daughter. Even in la la land, Sharon thinks only of herself.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:40 pm

Quote gardengal:
Quote trinilisa:

Since Ghostie is a figment of Sharon's mind, Sharo would have the decency to imagine a change of clothing for the poor dead daughter. Even in la la land, Sharon thinks only of herself.

Even in La La Land, she is a bad mother!

Cranker

Postby Cranker » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:10 pm

Quote JUJU41:
Quote Charlie Big:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote alanadz: What she did to Summer is off that chain. Then she claims to love Nick? What kind of twisted love is this?

Ita...perhaps it's just obsession? I dunno...

Sharon is definately obcessed! It sure in't love.

Sharon is ill. Sharon needs help. Sharon is a miserable woman who wants to be happy. I hope she gets the help she needs.

Sharon is abusing her child and she needs to be put in a mental hospital.. Do you hate Sharon too?

rottenraz

Postby rottenraz » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:39 am

Sign me up. I hate hate hate Sharon Newman. What a trash bag she is. I want her killed off.. or put way on the backburner.

Pretty Emerald

Postby Pretty Emerald » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:19 pm

Quote rottenraz: Sign me up. I hate hate hate Sharon Newman. What a trash bag she is. I want her killed off.. or put way on the backburner.

ICAM! I can't stand to look at this disgusting and ridiculous pig of a woman! The way that she uses her own daughter to try to score with MeatHead(Nick) is appalling! I would love for her to get run over by a train! :0

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:45 pm

It seems the current regime shares our feelings for Sharon!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”