Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Ethelmae02

Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club

Postby Ethelmae02 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:12 pm

^^^you're right. Nick is too whipped by skankypants to stand up for whats right. He was a wimp and loser enough to take her back after she walked out on him and the kids for 3 months. The way they are writing stupid Nick makes one want to kick him in his azz. 3)

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:34 pm

yep we are watching for her payback and I believe it wont be one. SC proudly said them giving her BP will excuse her crimes. Thats the part she's played forever on this show. All this buildup to nothing! we see she wont confess after all this time the selfish tramp she is. She's got stupid Nick wanting her back again like the braindead jerk he is. Im hating this show and sharin and her crap have long grown old. Using the bratty kid and now the using of the dead ghost cassie's name yet again as well..ugh!!! >(

janetb

Postby janetb » Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:48 pm

Maybe the best we'll get is having Sharon exposed and Summer finally knowing who her real father is. Excuses don't change the truth of what she did. Nick and Noah can stop defending Sharon because Nikki , Victor and Phyllis have always been right about her.

BadWriting

Postby BadWriting » Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:42 pm

Been watching Y&R over 30 years I can not take her role, please put her in the crazy house expose her for all her doings. Give her a vacation PLEASE you gave Adam the boot from the show, it's vacation time away from Sharon unless her contract is solid.

lilpiggy

Postby lilpiggy » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:07 pm

Here is a song for BobbleHead Sharon.......

Written by all the men she ever bamboozled......

Oh, I've Got Hair Oil On My Ears And My Glasses Are Slipping Down,
But Baby I Can See Through You

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:10 am

Quote Sinny:
Quote janetb:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun: Saw a spoiler about some silly juvenile tinsel fight she has with the clueless one. Will one of you Canadians please warn me ahead of time so I don't watch. I suffered through the wet T shirt contest, so called soda spraying scene, thinking it would be humorous. Boy, was I ever wrong. And I don't want to make that mistake again. ~)

it was so cheesy and pathetic and noah sat back feeling the same way I did.. he had a disgusted look on his face.. he knows his parents are horny skanks.. and knows neither one knows what love is..

I always see this nick and sharon are true loves and I just don't get that kind of thinking at all. Nick has treated Sharon like crap for years and years and she has allowed it for years and years.. she just cheats on him when ever she is mad..this tinsel fight was so bad.. I had to ff the crap. it is funny knowing this is all going to explode in that hoochies face.

So you've already had the pleasure of this episode. Guess that means I need to DVR Monday's and watch when I can FF.

Neither Nick or Sharon know the meaning of love. They're both entirely too immature. Noah has a much better understanding. I've felt really sorry for Noah though all this. He's had so much heaped on his adorable shoulders thanks to his parents. He's truly the responsible one in that dysfunctional little family. He needs to get as far away from his mother as possible.

You'll see it in the U.S. on Monday. Don't waste your time. I guess we're supposed to feel all warm and fuzzy with Nick and Sharon being happy at Christmas. Noah is smarter than both his idiot parents. He sees them as both being alone and too dependent on each other. Sharon keeps giving him the "we're just friends" speech and Nick would say the same.

I sure didn't feel all warm and fuzzy.. I felt like puking.. LOL Noah knows how dysfunctional his parents are..
warm and fuzzy sure isnt what I feel either. Two pathetic fools living in pretend land sulking over the loss of a teen girl who they coparented like idiots. Niether seen Cassie doing these in a danger frame. Too busy being stuck on themselves. Jethro and skanky, wow good thing Noah is away from them. Too bad he's stuck with him lying to him just the same.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:34 am

Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote Sinny:
Quote janetb:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun: Saw a spoiler about some silly juvenile tinsel fight she has with the clueless one. Will one of you Canadians please warn me ahead of time so I don't watch. I suffered through the wet T shirt contest, so called soda spraying scene, thinking it would be humorous. Boy, was I ever wrong. And I don't want to make that mistake again. ~)

it was so cheesy and pathetic and noah sat back feeling the same way I did.. he had a disgusted look on his face.. he knows his parents are horny skanks.. and knows neither one knows what love is..

I always see this nick and sharon are true loves and I just don't get that kind of thinking at all. Nick has treated Sharon like crap for years and years and she has allowed it for years and years.. she just cheats on him when ever she is mad..this tinsel fight was so bad.. I had to ff the crap. it is funny knowing this is all going to explode in that hoochies face.

So you've already had the pleasure of this episode. Guess that means I need to DVR Monday's and watch when I can FF.

Neither Nick or Sharon know the meaning of love. They're both entirely too immature. Noah has a much better understanding. I've felt really sorry for Noah though all this. He's had so much heaped on his adorable shoulders thanks to his parents. He's truly the responsible one in that dysfunctional little family. He needs to get as far away from his mother as possible.

You'll see it in the U.S. on Monday. Don't waste your time. I guess we're supposed to feel all warm and fuzzy with Nick and Sharon being happy at Christmas. Noah is smarter than both his idiot parents. He sees them as both being alone and too dependent on each other. Sharon keeps giving him the "we're just friends" speech and Nick would say the same.

I sure didn't feel all warm and fuzzy.. I felt like puking.. LOL Noah knows how dysfunctional his parents are..
warm and fuzzy sure isnt what I feel either. Two pathetic fools living in pretend land sulking over the loss of a teen girl who they coparented like idiots. Niether seen Cassie doing these in a danger frame. Too busy being stuck on themselves. Jethro and skanky, wow good thing Noah is away from them. Too bad he's stuck with him lying to him just the same.

I didn't watch it. Actually, I haven't watched in two weeks now. I just couldn't stomach it over the holidays. I can't stand her smirking and poor Summer hurting and wanting her mother for Christmas. I've been reading the dailies and that was almost too much. I wanted to enjoy my Christmas, and that didn't include Sharon.

Pretty Emerald

Postby Pretty Emerald » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:51 pm

Quote lilpiggy: Here is a song for BobbleHead Sharon.......

Written by all the men she ever bamboozled......

Oh, I've Got Hair Oil On My Ears And My Glasses Are Slipping Down,
But Baby I Can See Through You

Here is another song for all of the men that have shagged Share-my poon...."I slept with the raggedy headed witch, and now I have the herpes!" :D

janetb

Postby janetb » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:07 am

Quote Ethelmae02: ^^^you're right. Nick is too whipped by skankypants to stand up for whats right. He was a wimp and loser enough to take her back after she walked out on him and the kids for 3 months. The way they are writing stupid Nick makes one want to kick him in his azz. 3)

Nick always looks for another woman when his relationships are going badly or end. He needs to stop this "we're just friends" crap and decide what he wants with Sharon. She made it quite clear that she wanted them back together and threw herself at him. Did he think that would end because she's supposedly back on her meds. He shouldn't be spending so much time with her and Faith and then saying he doesn't want to give the wrong impression. Everybody else can see what Sharon wants ,but he continues to defend her. Sharon was happy to settle for a sex with no strings relationship with Adam, hoping it would lead to more. She could do that with Nick too, and arrange for Faith to walk in on them. She could guilt Nick into marrying her because that's what Faith wished for.

janesBydiction

Postby janesBydiction » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:24 am

Well the funky scuzz bag we've come to know as Share-A-Bed AKA SharMyPoon AKA SharMySTDMedication got her NYE wish and played tonsil hockey with Dickolust today. It was pathetic as she's clearly just a warm mouth to stick his tongue into and Sharon was all too happy to play the role. All of this buildup is a necessary evil to seeing her world crash and burn for what she has done mainly to Summer. She's complete trash and I hope Nick catches an incurable STD from her. >)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”