Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
alanadz

Re: The I hate Sharon Newman forever Club

Postby alanadz » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:59 pm

I hate the fact that Sharon was held up as some princess for years, while she was having affairs and doing all kinds of dirt! It's time for her to pay the piper!

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:58 pm

Quote gardengal: I miss the hate Sharon thread over at the old Sony board. She is an instinctively sly manipulative biotch . The minute any man ...well Newman man... is close to figuring her out, the eyelids start fluttering and the boobs start heaving. Sad thing is she is training a mini me in Faith.
what a great hate sharin thread that was indeed at sony!!! biggiest thread on sony for years and so rightfully deserving. She said to Nick he was good enough to eat. Slt hasnt had a man in a bit and is a desperate toad.

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:04 pm

Quote alanadz: I hate the fact that Sharon was held up as some princess for years, while she was having affairs and doing all kinds of dirt! It's time for her to pay the piper!
me too! she was displayed as some innocent when she was dirty all along. Using and abusing her kids and men for years. I want the dirty tramp exposed and sent off the show for good. What good is she?

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:07 am

Had to bring this up again since the thread created by CB was closed.
I hate the emotional abusive SN! On yesterday's Canadian, she had the tokan conversation with Faith about Nick probably not marrying her. Of course, Faith asks whether she wishes he would marry her, and she said that it's Nick's decision. Like I said in our bash thread, really, Sharon? All of a sudden it's Nick's decision? Now, Faith has got to be one messed up kid! Psycho Mom has filled her head with fantasies of them being one happy family again, even showing up to have a family breakfast, and the fake ankle injury, and don't even get me started on Faith's so-called stomach ache! Now all of a sudden, she tells the kid that it's Nick's decision and that she's afraid that Nick may not be coming back to her? Really?
This witch needs to have supervised visits with her child until she gets the help she so desperately needs!

GidgetWithAChainsaw

Postby GidgetWithAChainsaw » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:13 am

My new favorite thread :D

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:16 am

Quote Charlie Big: I have never liked this cronic weakling. She is too much of a throw back to the 1950's. The character is just pathetic and she has nothing going for her but her body and that isn't going to be around for ever either. Sharon is a big waste of air space on this show and the constant need for the men and the money is getting old. I think that everyone is just sick of her and giving her excuses all of the time just makes her more contemptable. Watching her everyday taking up wasted space on this show is getting boring as well. They would do well to ship her off to some mental hosptial and keep her there. She is long overdue.

Hi,
If I contributed to your thread getting closed down, I apologize.
I promise to be good with this one and stick to the topic and not to discuss trolls!
Psycho Mom comes down from Planet Wackadoo today in the US; you'll see her in all her glory...hating SN!

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:23 am

Quote GidgetWithAChainsaw: My new favorite thread :D

Hey! I'm offended!<LOL...SUPPER KIDDING!>

gardengal

Postby gardengal » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:42 am

Quote trinilisa:
Quote Charlie Big: I have never liked this cronic weakling. She is too much of a throw back to the 1950's. The character is just pathetic and she has nothing going for her but her body and that isn't going to be around for ever either. Sharon is a big waste of air space on this show and the constant need for the men and the money is getting old. I think that everyone is just sick of her and giving her excuses all of the time just makes her more contemptable. Watching her everyday taking up wasted space on this show is getting boring as well. They would do well to ship her off to some mental hosptial and keep her there. She is long overdue.

Hi,
If I contributed to your thread getting closed down, I apologize.
I promise to be good with this one and stick to the topic and not to discuss trolls!
Psycho Mom comes down from Planet Wackadoo today in the US; you'll see her in all her glory...hating SN!

Despite being psycho and giving birth, should we even call Sharon a mom? Now if we could only permanently beam her back up to Planet Wackadoo with Ghostie Ghoul. >)

GidgetWithAChainsaw

Postby GidgetWithAChainsaw » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:53 am

Quote trinilisa:
Quote GidgetWithAChainsaw: My new favorite thread :D

Hey! I'm offended!<LOL...SUPPER KIDDING!>

:D At least we have our mutual hatered of Miss Cuckoo For Cocoa Puffs.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:56 am

Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote gardengal: I miss the hate Sharon thread over at the old Sony board. She is an instinctively sly manipulative biotch . The minute any man ...well Newman man... is close to figuring her out, the eyelids start fluttering and the boobs start heaving. Sad thing is she is training a mini me in Faith.
what a great hate sharin thread that was indeed at sony!!! biggiest thread on sony for years and so rightfully deserving. She said to Nick he was good enough to eat. Slt hasnt had a man in a bit and is a desperate toad.

I never went to the Sony board; dammet I missed out! lol

Return to “The Young and the Restless”