Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Homesick Cajun

Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club

Postby Homesick Cajun » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:59 am

I've been just before giving up on this show. Thinking that Sharon's involvement in Summer's paternity story line was never going to have any forward momentum, but, based on spoilers it's finally going somewhere. Seems the writers have been milking this one for all it's worth too. I don't know why they feel that they can't wrap up story lines until the audience is just before throwing in the towel. A faster pace would attract more viewers and keep the old time viewers much more interested and involved. The formula of dragging story lines out only makes for repetitive dialogue and viewers become bored with the tedium. The ratings are reflecting exactly that. We've been in the middle of November sweeps, but the ratings are on the decline.

Sorry for the ramble, I'm sleep deprived from trying to get everything ready for Thanksgiving tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and be safe if you're traveling. Seems the board is reflecting the holiday, a lot of posters must be out of pocket for the Thanksgiving holiday.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:59 am

DP

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:23 am

Quote Homesick Cajun: I've been just before giving up on this show. Thinking that Sharon's involvement in Summer's paternity story line was never going to have any forward momentum, but, based on spoilers it's finally going somewhere. Seems the writers have been milking this one for all it's worth too. I don't know why they feel that they can't wrap up story lines until the audience is just before throwing in the towel. A faster pace would attract more viewers and keep the old time viewers much more interested and involved. The formula of dragging story lines out only makes for repetitive dialogue and viewers become bored with the tedium. The ratings are reflecting exactly that. We've been in the middle of November sweeps, but the ratings are on the decline.

Sorry for the ramble, I'm sleep deprived from trying to get everything ready for Thanksgiving tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and be safe if you're traveling. Seems the board is reflecting the holiday, a lot of posters must be out of pocket for the Thanksgiving holiday.

they have to milk this story.. it is the only one even remotely interesting..

Karl127

Postby Karl127 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:04 am

Quote Homesick Cajun: I've been just before giving up on this show. Thinking that Sharon's involvement in Summer's paternity story line was never going to have any forward momentum, but, based on spoilers it's finally going somewhere. Seems the writers have been milking this one for all it's worth too. I don't know why they feel that they can't wrap up story lines until the audience is just before throwing in the towel. A faster pace would attract more viewers and keep the old time viewers much more interested and involved. The formula of dragging story lines out only makes for repetitive dialogue and viewers become bored with the tedium. The ratings are reflecting exactly that. We've been in the middle of November sweeps, but the ratings are on the decline.

I really hate how they are dragging out all storylines and I have to agree that all it does is contribute to repetitive lines/scenes and it's boring me! If Sharon doesn't come clean asap I will be turning YnR off and deleting my PVR setting. Sick of Sharon getting away with crap and sick of this storyline not ending!

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:27 pm

Please wake me up when this cheap trick is exposed. OMG enough already. Her giving advice made my hair stand on end.

I just can't. 8)

janesBydiction

Postby janesBydiction » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:25 pm

Umm so Sharon is boring the crap out of me. Her pseudo intellectual, wise one shtick is ridiculous and at times she makes little sense.

How she is able to look Jack, Summer and Nick in the eye after completely inserting herself in their family affairs and messing with the child is beyond me. They should send her to Siberia or somewhere desolate like that.

Pretty Emerald

Postby Pretty Emerald » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:30 pm

Quote janesBydiction: Umm so Sharon is boring the crap out of me. Her pseudo intellectual, wise one shtick is ridiculous and at times she makes little sense.

How she is able to look Jack, Summer and Nick in the eye after completely inserting herself in their family affairs and messing with the child is beyond me. They should send her to Siberia or somewhere desolate like that.

ICAM! Oh my god she is a yawn-fest of foolishness. I say send the dummy space ho back home to Mars! She is a loon and acts delusional and stupid as hell....I think that she is taking meth....and the way that stupid Dick is acting....I think that the space ho is sharing her meth with MeatHead! >(

janetb

Postby janetb » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:29 am

Quote Karl127:

I really hate how they are dragging out all storylines and I have to agree that all it does is contribute to repetitive lines/scenes and it's boring me! If Sharon doesn't come clean asap I will be turning YnR off and deleting my PVR setting. Sick of Sharon getting away with crap and sick of this storyline not ending!

The longer this drags on,the less I think Sharon will get caught.Summer is happy as part of both the Abbott and Newman families.Nick has accepted it and they have a good relationship.It could be years before the truth comes out,or it will happen in such a way that Sharon isn't involved.

I'm so sick of Nick. We get that he blames Dylan about Avery and doesn't him as a brother.We don't need to have his same stupid speeches and antics everyday.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:17 am

Quote janetb:
Quote Karl127:

The longer this drags on,the less I think Sharon will get caught.Summer is happy as part of both the Abbott and Newman families.Nick has accepted it and they have a good relationship.It could be years before the truth comes out,or it will happen in such a way that Sharon isn't involved.

I'm so sick of Nick. We get that he blames Dylan about Avery and doesn't him as a brother.We don't need to have his same stupid speeches and antics everyday.

Oh, Janet, bite your tongue. Let's not think like that. Repeat after me, "She's gonna get caught! She's gonna finally, finally pay the piper!" I feel better already. :)

Actually, kidding aside, I am more optimistic, based on several things. The writers are putting her more and more in Summer and Nick's orbit, so that when the reveal happens the fallout will be all the greater. The spoilers are teasing us now, but I really think there's some validity to a few of the spoilers. I'm sure it will drag on for a while longer, I'm thinking February sweeps. But there is finally some momentum in this story line and that gives me hope.

Happy Thanksgiving! :D

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:24 am

Quote Sunnyflower: Please wake me up when this cheap trick is exposed. OMG enough already. Her giving advice made my hair stand on end.

I just can't. 8)

LMAO the crazy chick handing out advice has got to be the biggest scream of all. LOL

Return to “The Young and the Restless”