Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Ethelmae02

Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club

Postby Ethelmae02 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:41 am

Quote Sinny: I love vic hating her.. that is so sweet to me.. FINALLY and Nick is a loser
I love Vic not backing down on nasty skanky. He now knows she is a piece of trash and Nick well I dont expect much from him. She has always pulled the wool over his pathetic dumb eyes. Go Vic!

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:44 am

Quote gardengal: Can you imagine the massive head explosions on both sides of the TV screen if Faith's paternity were switched? :D
nothing is impossible on this show,lol. I never was convinced of Sharin's words she is Nick's. Serves her right if the test is done and it proves sharin wrong,haha.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:18 am

Quote gardengal:
Quote trinilisa: I forgot to contribute to SC's employment on Wackadoo Wednesday...
Well, in Canada today, I will be treated (barf) to Sharon's presence polluting my screen. Will write about it tomorrow...

Sounds like not only will you be treated to bobblehead, but you will get a sighting of your favorite couple. My poor Adam! %( lol!

Sounds like your poor Adam is in deep doo doo these days. Must be fun over in that other thread you visit these days. Sorry bout that. Guess I'm just a closet Chadam fan.

You need to tell him to cut it out with defending the village idiot though. She'll be expecting him to cover up her arsonist tendencies again and we can't be having that. :D

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:20 am

Quote gardengal: Can you imagine the massive head explosions on both sides of the TV screen if Faith's paternity were switched? :D

If Sharon were in a coma courtesy of Phyllis, and Phyllis had switched Faith's paternity, then you betcha those head explosions would truly be epic!

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:25 am

Quote janetb:
Quote Homesick Cajun: Good morning all! Thought I would open the club this morning. And what a wonderful club it is!

According to spoilers it's Victor's turn today. I just love the old goat on days like today. Vic it pretty tough to take unless he's putting Sharon in her place. Then of course, I'm in his corner cheering him on.

What was up with her going up to Avery this week? Can't she mind her own business for once? She went up to Avery for no other purpose than to pour salt in the wound. What a piece of work Sharon is. Truly pathetic.

Want someone to wipe that smug look off her face. After all the people she has hurt, she's the last person that should be allowed to be happy or smug for even one little minute. She needs to feel the kind of hurt that she so callously inflicts on anyone that has the misfortune to come in her orbit. Can't wait for her to get hers in this. I'm going to enjoy it so much! :D

Sharon 'confesses' when it suits her purpose.Telling Nick and Noah she had stopped her meds and therapy got her pity.Maybe she hoped that Avery would tell Nick what she said and he'd praise her for being honest.The only confession that means anything is the one about Summer's paternity.I doubt she'll tell the truth,somebody else will find out.

Sharon only reveals what will benefit her. Anything incriminating she hides. She's crazy alright, crazy like a fox. She knows exactly what she's doing, she always has. This "reclamation tour" or whatever she called it, is one huge farce. I'm certainly not buying into this nonsense. There are no good faith gestures on her part. Even if there were, I wouldn't trust them. She just simply can't be trusted, there's always an selfish motive.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:28 am

Quote Ethelmae02:
Quote Sinny: I love vic hating her.. that is so sweet to me.. FINALLY and Nick is a loser
I love Vic not backing down on nasty skanky. He now knows she is a piece of trash and Nick well I dont expect much from him. She has always pulled the wool over his pathetic dumb eyes. Go Vic!

All this story has done is make me not care anything about the nick character.. what a loser he is... but I am going to keep on believing this heffa is going to pay.. I love vic hating on her tho.. love it alot

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:35 am

It's take The Newman Men To Bed Thursday; welcome to it!
Shimbo was in all her useless glory on yesterday's Canadian. She went to get food and Victor confronted her and called her out (and he was right) about using Faith to get Nick back into bed. She tried to play innocent but Victor wouldn't be manipulated. He also called her out on the fact that she used her illness to justify burning down his house. At first she said she didn't know what he was talking about (she may be right as she is THAT stupid), but then she said that Nick and her children have forgiven her. Then her former stepson/brother-in-law/husband/babynapper/lover stepped in to fight her battle. When Adam asked about Nick and her, she asked whether he was jealous! I see she's still trying to get her hooks into either Newman brother...
Then she gave some ten cent advice to Hilary about how nobody forgives you in GC. (Well, when you repeat your mistakes and use every trick in the book to excuse your behaviour!).

janetb

Postby janetb » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:08 pm

Quote trinilisa: It's take The Newman Men To Bed Thursday; welcome to it!
Shimbo was in all her useless glory on yesterday's Canadian. She went to get food and Victor confronted her and called her out (and he was right) about using Faith to get Nick back into bed. She tried to play innocent but Victor wouldn't be manipulated. He also called her out on the fact that she used her illness to justify burning down his house. At first she said she didn't know what he was talking about (she may be right as she is THAT stupid), but then she said that Nick and her children have forgiven her. Then her former stepson/brother-in-law/husband/babynapper/lover stepped in to fight her battle. When Adam asked about Nick and her, she asked whether he was jealous! I see she's still trying to get her hooks into either Newman brother...
Then she gave some ten cent advice to Hilary about how nobody forgives you in GC. (Well, when you repeat your mistakes and use every trick in the book to excuse your behaviour!).

Everything Victor said was true and Sharon knows it.She gets that stupid stunned look on her face and plays the victim.What a tramp, asking Adam if he was jealous of Nick.She still thinks the Newman men can't resist her,even though none of them want her.Everyone but idiot Nick knows that she wants him back and she lies by saying they're just friends.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:27 pm

Quote gardengal:
Quote trinilisa: I forgot to contribute to SC's employment on Wackadoo Wednesday...
Well, in Canada today, I will be treated (barf) to Sharon's presence polluting my screen. Will write about it tomorrow...

Sounds like not only will you be treated to bobblehead, but you will get a sighting of your favorite couple. My poor Adam! %( lol!

Oh you could just feel the tension between the golden couple...SHICTOR! They argue, but they secretly want each other! lol

Pretty Emerald

Postby Pretty Emerald » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:52 pm

Quote trinilisa:
Quote gardengal:

Oh you could just feel the tension between the golden couple...SHICTOR! They argue, but they secretly want each other! lol

Sharon is really missing "Father Time"loving! :D

Return to “The Young and the Restless”